Windows 10: A second taskbar / toolbar that is flexible

Discus and support A second taskbar / toolbar that is flexible in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was playing with windows taskbar and toolbar and was thinking; would it not be a nice thing if we could separate the toolbar form the taskbar and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ping X, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Ping X Win User

A second taskbar / toolbar that is flexible

I was playing with windows taskbar and toolbar and was thinking; would it not be a nice thing if we could separate the toolbar form the taskbar and lock it to the border of the screen

:)

Ping X, Apr 12, 2019
  2. Sanhime Win User

Dock or second taskbar in Win7 64bit?

I'm trying to find a way to add a 2nd taskbar (not toolbar) in Win7 64bit or a program (with 64bit support) that will add a dock/taskbar. Trying to add more bar(s) similar to how linux look/function. Any ideas?

Sanhime, Apr 12, 2019
  3. Auto-hide taskbar on second monitor only.

Hello,

Please let us know which build are you currently in?

If you are in build number: 14342, I suggest you to follow the steps below to
    hide taskbar on second monitor and check if it helps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and Go to
      settings

• Click on the taskbar option.

• Under Multiple displays you can turn off the option for
      Show taskbar on all displays.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Apr 12, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Taskbar toolbar "Desktop" opens behind Taskbar

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• What are you exactly referring to when you say “Taskbar-toolbar "Desktop" added to the Taskbar”?
    For testing, I suggest you to create a new user account and check the status of this issue.

Create a user account

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/create-user-account#create-user-account=windows-10

Reply us back with the results. We will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

1. A second taskbar / toolbar that is flexible - Similar Threads - second taskbar toolbar

2. TASKBAR - TOOLBAR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TASKBAR - TOOLBAR: It will be very helpful and time saving if we can have taskbar toolbar functions back in windows 11. Toolbar was really time saving and an excellent feature of windows. is there a plan to bring the toolbar back in windows 11? otherwise, many users potentially will switch back...
  3. TASKBAR - TOOLBAR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TASKBAR - TOOLBAR: It will be very helpful and time saving if we can have taskbar toolbar functions back in windows 11. Toolbar was really time saving and an excellent feature of windows. is there a plan to bring the toolbar back in windows 11? otherwise, many users potentially will switch back...
  4. How to use "Links" toolbar for the taskbar on a second monitor.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to use "Links" toolbar for the taskbar on a second monitor.: Title explains it all. I have all these customization's that I've made to my taskbar, but it cannot be arranged in the correct way on my second monitor. There are literally no setting for it when I right click on it. If this helps, to set up my main taskbar I right clicked...
  5. Links toolbar on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Links toolbar on Taskbar: I deleted all shortcuts on my links toolbar. How can I add new ones? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/links-toolbar-on-taskbar/2868487c-9f6a-4ca1-82f1-2e894542f30b
  6. Taskbar toolbar Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar toolbar Icons: Hi Ever since I think windows 98, I have had a particular setup on Windows and I am so used to it that I really don't want to change it. I recently bought a Dell laptop and upgraded it to Windows 10 Pro The Setup I have is that I have the task bar on auto-hide on the...
  7. Language Toolbar in Taskbar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Language Toolbar in Taskbar: Try this LANGUABE TOOLBAR IN TASKBAR 1. Start > settings 2. Devices 3. Typing>more keyboard settings>advanced keyboardsettings 4. Language bar options 5. Radio button “Docked in the Taskbar”...
  8. How to get Toolbar on the Second Monitor Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get Toolbar on the Second Monitor Taskbar?: So yeah, basically that's the question. I have a neat little Toolbar that shows my current internet usage, which is really cool, shows me when the net goes down, if it's my Net that's messing up or the service I am using. Simple enough. [img] But, when I play games or...
  9. How to get Toolbar on the Second Monitor Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get Toolbar on the Second Monitor Taskbar?: So yeah, basically that's the question. I have a neat little Toolbar that shows my current internet usage, which is really cool, shows me when the net goes down, if it's my Net that's messing up or the service I am using. Simple enough. [img] But, when I play games or...
  10. toolbar/taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    toolbar/taskbar: Hi new to this page and hoping for some desperately needed help!!!!! I have windows 10 now ( i think a mistake and can't go back) but my tool/task bar won't auto hide. Somedays it will for a moment or opening new tabs, then it jusy stays put and won't go away..... Any ideas...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 2nd taskbar