Windows 10: A security pop up?!!!!

Discus and support A security pop up?!!!! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I dont know what is going on! I was just studying and this popped up! I tried calling the help part of microsoft and the security portion but its after... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Xoixza, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Xoixza Win User

A security pop up?!!!!

I dont know what is going on! I was just studying and this popped up! I tried calling the help part of microsoft and the security portion but its after hours! Someone plz help ! How do i get rid of this ?? A security pop up?!!!! [​IMG]

:)

Xoixza, Mar 9, 2020
  2. John Vil Win User

Windows Security sign in pop up

Since you are still getting this pop up window, the next suggestion we have is to reset the network. Kindly refer to the steps below:

• Click on Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Select Network & Internet.
    • On the Status tab, click on Network reset.

Doing this will make Windows forget the connection credentials and other networking components. You may have to re-enter you WiFi credentials if you will attempt to connect to your home network.

Let us know the results.

John Vil, Mar 9, 2020
  3. mjean1 Win User
    There are no more files and ASUS Data Security Manager

I've been having the same issues trying to save files.

I followed all of the steps but ASUS Data Security Manager keeps reappearing. How do I really get it to delete? I've done the uninstall four times and it just pops back in the list.

mjean1, Mar 9, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

A security pop up?!!!!

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

A security pop up?!!!!

1. A security pop up?!!!! - Similar Threads - security pop

2. I keep receiving a pop-up asking me to sign in to Windows Security to download my calendar...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep receiving a pop-up asking me to sign in to Windows Security to download my calendar...: I have tried all my user names and passwords i.e. microsoft, admin, and yahoo but it has not fixed the issue. I also receive a message Microsoft OutlookAccess to the resource was denied. If you have signed into and saved your Microsoft account with a Web site, sign out of...
  3. I keep receiving a pop-up asking me to sign in to Windows Security to download my calendar...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep receiving a pop-up asking me to sign in to Windows Security to download my calendar...: I have tried all my user names and passwords i.e. microsoft, admin, and yahoo but it has not fixed the issue. I also receive a message Microsoft OutlookAccess to the resource was denied. If you have signed into and saved your Microsoft account with a Web site, sign out of...
  4. I keep receiving a pop-up asking me to sign in to Windows Security to download my calendar...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. i have a pop up window that says "Access to this PC has been blocked for security reasons”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a pop up window that says "Access to this PC has been blocked for security reasons”: i have a pop up window that says "Access to this PC has been blocked for security reasons. Contact Windows Support 855-589-3303 Security Helpline" Question: Is this the real number for Microsoft, or is this a way for malware to enter my PC?...
  6. i have a pop up window that says "Access to this PC has been blocked for security reasons”

i have a pop up window that says "Access to this PC has been blocked for security reasons”: i have a pop up window that says "Access to this PC has been blocked for security reasons. Contact Windows Support 855-589-3303 Security Helpline" Question: Is this the real number for Microsoft, or is this a way for malware to enter my PC?...
  7. Windows Security sign-in pop-up when trying to connect to wifi??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security sign-in pop-up when trying to connect to wifi??: I just restarted my computer to allow it to update and now I can't connect to wifi networks without a stupid Windows Security pop-up asking me to sign in. I don't know my username and password, because I'm pretty sure I never set anything up for Windows Security. This has...
  8. Windows Security sign-in pop-up when trying to connect to wifi??

Windows Security sign-in pop-up when trying to connect to wifi??: I just restarted my computer to allow it to update and now I can't connect to wifi networks without a stupid Windows Security pop-up asking me to sign in. I don't know my username and password, because I'm pretty sure I never set anything up for Windows Security. This has...
  9. Windows Security POP UP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security POP UP: Hi,The following window constantly keeps appearing every so often on my screen and anytime I enter my pin it disappears and later pops up again.I am also signed out of all google accounts and cannot see the issue of why this appears, Our IT team took a look and could not fix...
  10. Windows Security POP UP

Windows Security POP UP: Hi,The following window constantly keeps appearing every so often on my screen and anytime I enter my pin it disappears and later pops up again.I am also signed out of all google accounts and cannot see the issue of why this appears, Our IT team took a look and could not fix...