Windows 10: a sequence of bad events PLEASE HELP ME

Discus and support a sequence of bad events PLEASE HELP ME in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So there's been a lot happening within some time recently and I need some help to understand what is going on and what to do. - I updated Windows abt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Own-Succotash-2245, Oct 6, 2020.

1. a sequence of bad events PLEASE HELP ME

So there's been a lot happening within some time recently and I need some help to understand what is going on and what to do.

- I updated Windows abt nine days ago. Three days after that I experienced getting this notiification several times a day; "Your notifications will remain quiet while you're in full screen mode." It came randomly, when I turned on my internet(I have a mobile connection), when closing my browser. I found that ppl have had this issue before so I changed my settings and I luckily no longer have this issue.

- Because I was tired of my laptop going into sleep mode every 2 minutes because that was how the settings were by default I changed them to 2 hours which is lovely. One day I opened my laptop and turned it on and went to do smth else for a couple of minutes. I came back to a black screen yet the laptop was still on. I moved my finger on the mousepad and the normal login screen appeard. It was as if the laptop had gone into sleep mode, but I had changed the settings to 2 hours. However I haven't had the issue after that. It was only that one time.

- Abt three days ago I deleted some pictures I didn't need into my recycle bin. I then deleted them permanently from my recycle bin like normal and pressed "yes" to being sure to do so. After that you of course come back to recycle bin but it looked a bit wierd; the search bar was black and there was a thin black line on top and on the bottom of it with some room in between. I closed down recycle bin and did the same thing again. Did not have the issue. It only happened that one time and has not happened again.

- The day before yesterday I noticed smth that worried me a bit. After turning on my laptop and I click on explorer, it took two seconds before it popped up. This I experienced every time I turned on my laptop. There was one time where it happened when clicking the start flag thing in the bottom left corner as well, where it hesistated for two seconds before appearing. However this only happened the first time I clicked on explorer after startup. After having clicked on it that first time, the rest of the time where I will click on it, it acts normally. It's only that first time it happens. Though today when I turned on my laptop I didn't notice any lag when clicking on explorer or start for that matter. Then now when I just did it I did have a little bit of lag. Then click it again and I have nothing. I also just had a tiny bit of lag when typing into the search bar.

- I have never had any issues watching Youtube videos. NEVER. I use Firefox internet browser and always have. I cleared my cookies two days ago. I didn't have any issues watching Youtube videos yesterday, not until I turned back on my laptop in the evening and went to watch a video. Then I noticed wierd lag I had never tried before. It goes like this; I open the video and watch and everything is fine. Then I go do smth else on another tab, like twitter or discord or whatever. I do that for a couple of minutes. Then come back to the Youtube tab where I have the video still going, and the video freezes for a few seconds before coming back and continuing from where it was. It also happens when I click play on a video, then it is frozen for a few seconds before starting. It is there today as well but luckily not as much as yesterday. It also appears in Google Chrome.

Have you tried any of these things? Is it Windows? A bug? Is the Youtube thing just Youtube or Firefox and Google Chrome? Can you help?

I haven't installed anything. I ran antivirus and it finds nothing. This is a Lenovo Ideapad gaming laptop and I got it the 31st of august. Intel Core i-5, 16GB RAM, Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650, and I have 407GB available out of 475GB on my SSD. Windows 10 Home. It takes only a few seconds to start up and close down. It's not slow AT ALL. I have changed NOTHING. It is only abt two months old, a brand new laptop.

My problem in this situation is that I know next to nothing abt tech stuff. I knew I wanted a gaming laptop and all, but when it comes to fixing problems yourself I have no clue what I am doing. Experiencing these things makes me really nervous because I don't know wether smth is just a one time glitch or smth really serious that will cost me my precious laptop. I have no idea why it shows up, how, what to expect. And since this is the ONLY LAPTOP I HAVE AT ALL I NEED IT TO WORK AND BE OKAY. These things give me anxiety. I don't even have an iPhone or anything like that. Yeah, I am one of those ppl with an "old school phone". This means this laptop is my key to the outside world, to my study, my friends, my hobbies, EVERYTHING. Therefore, again, it is VERY important to me that it is alright.

I also do not dare to update my laptop again cause we all know what those updates can cause..

I don't understand anything so please PLEASE if you have anything, if you experience the same, if you know smth, if you can help, enlighten me, ANYTHING, then please write here and let me know. I will appreciate you for life.

Thank u in advance!!!!

submitted by /u/Own-Succotash-2245
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Own-Succotash-2245, Oct 6, 2020
  2. BulldogXX Win User

How is Event Online Help supposed to work?

" Is there not a listing somewhere of the Event IDs and suggested resolutions?"

I wouldn't be surprised if searching the web would help. Try using the Event ID as a search term to start.

BulldogXX, Oct 6, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 6, 2020
  4. KLL_53 Win User

a sequence of bad events PLEASE HELP ME

Same sequence of Event ID: 7031 errors show up in my event log daily.

Arul_D,

To perform the operation described in your reference material above:

[Event ID 7031 — Service Stop Operations]

you have to know the service name.

====

I have the same sequence of 4 event 7031's, each saying the source is "Service Control Manager".

I see no service or driver with a name resembling any of the following:

• Sync Host_Session1 (service)
    • Contact Data_Session1 (service)
    • User Data Storage_Session1 (service)
    • User Data Access_Session1 (service)
    Got any troubleshooting ideas?

KLL_53, Oct 6, 2020
Thema:

a sequence of bad events PLEASE HELP ME

1. a sequence of bad events PLEASE HELP ME - Similar Threads - sequence bad events

2. Problem Event Name:BlueScreen. Please help me debug this error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem Event Name:BlueScreen. Please help me debug this error.: SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎27-‎02-‎2023 18:06StatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: c2Parameter 1: 99Parameter 2: ffff8f8e4db9f618Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22621Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version:...
  3. Problem Event Name:BlueScreen. Please help me debug this error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem Event Name:BlueScreen. Please help me debug this error.: SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎27-‎02-‎2023 18:06StatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: c2Parameter 1: 99Parameter 2: ffff8f8e4db9f618Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22621Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version:...
  4. Problem Event Name:BlueScreen. Please help me debug this error.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PLease help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLease help me: I have this reoccurring issue: So... every time I reboot my laptop, another program displays this error message Cookies must be allowedYour browser is currently set to block cookies. Your browser must allow cookies before you can use a Microsoft account.Cookies are small text...
  6. Help me please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me please: I was resetting my pc because of windows 10 with 2gb ram but it got stuck at 44% and the hdd led was off strangely the loading circle was spinning. I force shutdown and restart it was undoing changesAnd when I put my password and unlocked it, it showed reset was failed. I was...
  7. Event ID 41, please help me!

Event ID 41, please help me!: Hi all, I have googled and gone through all the steps as recommended online to try and solve this error but nothing seems to work. I recently built a new PC kept the same SSD drives. Computer Specs OS: Window 10 Home CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x Ram: G.Skill RipjawsV Series...
  8. Please help me to resolve as many as these Event Viewer errors

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Please help me to resolve as many as these Event Viewer errors: I am running Windows 10 Pro 1809 buil 17763.168 and have been getting a few Event Viewer errors which i would like to resolve! Kindly assist me in resolving as many as is possible? I have hereto attached my Event Log for you to assist me! Thanking you in advance! 123239
  9. bad system config info. Help me please

bad system config info. Help me please: dell XPS8700 pc. windows 10 15063 endless boot loop. Ive tried multiple times to fix the issue, but it won't allow me to reset my pc and the tutorials for a command prompt fix always have different driver names for the correct driver they are using. ex. D: , C: , X: ....
  10. Help me PLEASE!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help me PLEASE!: Everything was working fine yesterday. Today I come home from work to discover my computer was shut off and a windows update had occurred. Now, I can't connect to the internet through my router which is an old Linksys WRT54G. I can plug in the Ethernet directly to my computer...