Windows 10: A Server Error Has Occured

Discus and support A Server Error Has Occured in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Good day Hope this receives you well. One of my client is having issues with her windows sign-in option, when trying to connect her organization... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Thapelo Mamahlodi, Dec 5, 2018.

1. A Server Error Has Occured

Good day

Hope this receives you well.

One of my client is having issues with her windows sign-in option, when trying to connect her organization account,

It gives an error saying that "A Server Error Has Occurred" and when you try to sign in again it says that the account already exists.

This in turn causes issues with her Outlook, which keeps disconnecting and asking for a password.

When I enter her password, it says "Something went wrong, we weren't able to register your device and add your account to Windows. Your access to org resources may be limited"

Is there any solution one can implement to resolve this issue.

:)

Thapelo Mamahlodi, Dec 5, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Dec 5, 2018
  3. KieX Win User
    Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, Dec 5, 2018
  4. A Server Error Has Occured

Error: "Server PC is not accessible", "The network address is invalild" on Windows 10

Hi Gavin,

Apologize for the delay in response to your issue.

• Do let us know if your device is connected to a Windows Server?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested in the Microsoft help article in my previous post and check if it helps?

Step like: Run the Network troubleshooter, Update the rivers, Rollback the drivers, turn off firewalls etc..

Try the above troubleshooting steps update us the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

A Server Error Has Occured

1. A Server Error Has Occured - Similar Threads - Server Error Has

2. An error occurred trying to connect to the WSUS server

in Windows 10 News
    An error occurred trying to connect to the WSUS server: [ATTACH]Windows Server Update Service (WSUS) handles the distribution of updates that are released by Microsoft Updates to computers on a network. It is a Windows service that will manage and deploy the updates, patches, and hotfixes for the Windows server and client...
  3. Craigslist - error has occurred

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Craigslist - error has occurred: Please help me. An error has occurred when applying for job. Please call or text me at 626 407-8027 or *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/craigslist-error-has-occurred/b1c0d81c-722f-4f31-805e-2f54aa6cc877
  4. System error 6118 has occurred, The list of servers for this workgroup is unavailable

in Windows 10 News
    System error 6118 has occurred, The list of servers for this workgroup is unavailable: [ATTACH]You may encounter the error message “System error 6118 has occurred – The list […] This article System error 6118 has occurred, The list of servers for this workgroup is unavailable first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. windows 10, server 2012 RDP internal error has occurred

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10, server 2012 RDP internal error has occurred: Hi all, having issue with windows 10 remote access to server 2012 RDP, firewall ports sllowed, tried turned off firewall, tried different RDP port, each time trying to RDP to this server, will be getting " internal error has occurred" . did check on the server services,...
  6. An internal error has occurred

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    An internal error has occurred: When I use Remote Desktop Connection to connect to my server, it usually connects just fine. But sometimes I get the error: "An internal error has occurred." I keep trying (like 20 times) and I keep getting the error. So I change the Display configuration (that is, the size...
  7. An unexpected error has occurred

An unexpected error has occurred: When I go through my email, there is one email that keeps giving that message. Does anyone know why this keeps happening? The rest of the email opens just fine...
  8. An internal error has occurred

in Windows 10 Support
    An internal error has occurred: When I use Remote Desktop Connection to connect to my server, it usually connects just fine. But sometimes I get the error: "An internal error has occurred." I keep trying (like 20 times) and I keep getting the error. So I change the Display configuration (that is, the size...
  9. An internal error has occurred while RDP into a Server

An internal error has occurred while RDP into a Server: Hey guys, I am unable to RDP into a server using my Windows 10 machine. I have tried remoting in from another laptop and i was successful. Don't know whats wrong with this machine. Any help would be much appreciated. P.S: This is the first time i am RDP'ng from this...
  10. An error has occured message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    An error has occured message: Why do I get an error message on Craigslist when I click on the reply to show the phone numbers? It just started doing this . I can use Google Crome and it will show the phone numbers....