Windows 10: a small square box in the center of my screen, with a zigzag kind of design.

Discus and support a small square box in the center of my screen, with a zigzag kind of design. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had just woke up, my mother was using my laptop for work overnight. She told me there was this yellow square box in the middle of the screen on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TCGOfficial, Jan 22, 2021.

1. a small square box in the center of my screen, with a zigzag kind of design.

I had just woke up, my mother was using my laptop for work overnight. She told me there was this yellow square box in the middle of the screen on my laptop. If anyone can help with this, thanks a huge lot.a small square box in the center of my screen, with a zigzag kind of design. [​IMG]

:)

TCGOfficial, Jan 22, 2021
  2. Thales Win User

Small white square on screen

I have recently noticed a small white square on the bottom right of my laptop screen. I have absolutely no idea what that is or how to take it off. Here is a print screen.

a small square box in the center of my screen, with a zigzag kind of design. [​IMG]

This little white square is not on the top of everything on the screen. If, say, I click on the notifications button, we do not see the square

a small square box in the center of my screen, with a zigzag kind of design. 5sSNP.jpg

Any idea of what that is? Or how to get rid of it?

If it is relevant, on the tray I have:

• CCleaner
    • Acer Care Center
    • GeForce 920M
    • Avast
    • NVidia GeForce Experience
    • Avast SecureLine
    • Drive File Stream

My computer is an Acer Aspire E15 with Windows 10, 64 bits.

Thales, Jan 22, 2021
  3. Small white screen squares upper left of screen

I accidently hit a button, prob alt, and now I have small screen squares in the upper left corner of my open screens. How do I get rid of them?

LindaCantwell, Jan 22, 2021
  4. a small square box in the center of my screen, with a zigzag kind of design.

What kind of quad.

I suspect you are at "the edge" of the power rating for the mainboard. Perhaps Q6600 wasnt listed due to TWO versions, C3 stepping at 105W and G0 stepping at 95W. Furthermore, if you OC the G0 Q6600 then it will use more than 95W. Since Q9300 is on a 1333 buss, then perhaps the BIOS doesnt give you scope to OC it, keeping it well withing the 95W envelope.

My suggestion is, if the mainboard is important to you and you dont want to blow the power regulators or caps, to NOT OC the Q6600. Take the thing out of design spec (by OC'ing it) and you may very well rapidly reduce the half-life of your board.

Also, as erocker suggests, there are 65W quads out now. I think those are better suited to this mainboard.

Good luck.

lemonadesoda, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

a small square box in the center of my screen, with a zigzag kind of design.

1. a small square box in the center of my screen, with a zigzag kind of design. - Similar Threads - small square box

2. Hundreds of Squared Boxes on Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hundreds of Squared Boxes on Screen: I purchased the laptop several days ago, I updated all the drivers first, and since I use the dark theme, at first I didn't able to observe these boxes. However, when I opened the website or MS Word, I can easily detect hundreds of boxes in my screen due to white background,...
  3. Hundreds of Squared Boxes on Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hundreds of Squared Boxes on Screen: I purchased the laptop several days ago, I updated all the drivers first, and since I use the dark theme, at first I didn't able to observe these boxes. However, when I opened the website or MS Word, I can easily detect hundreds of boxes in my screen due to white background,...
  4. A square box in the middle-ish in my screen

A square box in the middle-ish in my screen: Hello! I turned on my laptop to do some work, and I noticed this small square box in the middle-ish of the screen. I am not sure what this is, so I tried restarting my Windows, but it seems to take a while to restart. Can anyone tell me what is going on?...
  5. A square box in the middle-ish in my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A square box in the middle-ish in my screen: Hello! I turned on my laptop to do some work, and I noticed this small square box in the middle-ish of the screen. I am not sure what this is, so I tried restarting my Windows, but it seems to take a while to restart. Can anyone tell me what is going on?...
  6. A square box in the middle-ish in my screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Creepy Little Box at the center of my screen!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creepy Little Box at the center of my screen!: Hi!I'm using a Dell Laptop, and I've been customizing my desktop and arranging some icons & stuff to make it neat. Then as I was doing this, a tiny box appears at the center of my screen and it won't go away, it's not clickable, and stays on top of every app or browser i...
  8. Creepy Little Box at the center of my screen!

Creepy Little Box at the center of my screen!: Hi!I'm using a Dell Laptop, and I've been customizing my desktop and arranging some icons & stuff to make it neat. Then as I was doing this, a tiny box appears at the center of my screen and it won't go away, it's not clickable, and stays on top of every app or browser i...
  9. Small black box on screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Small black box on screen: Recently a small semi-transparent black box appeared on my screen that doesn't pop up on and screenshots, and it doesn't appear when I launch my PC on diagnostic mode. Im not sure how to get rid of it. submitted by /u/OnyxSm [link] [comments]...
  10. What kind of design is this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What kind of design is this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/S_IV [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/duccw4/what_kind_of_design_is_this/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. small square box in center of the screen windows