Windows 10: A small token of appreciation from the Windows team scam/phishing hacked infected email?

Discus and support A small token of appreciation from the Windows team scam/phishing hacked infected email? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As of posting this 13 hours ago i recieved an email from Windows *** Email address is removed for privacy *** with reply to NoReply <*** Email address... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Melodic8, Apr 18, 2022.

1. Melodic8 Win User

A small token of appreciation from the Windows team scam/phishing hacked infected email?

As of posting this 13 hours ago i recieved an email from Windows *** Email address is removed for privacy *** with reply to NoReply <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> reading the email it is rewarding me with 14 new windows themes, im trying to confirm if this is a genuine email been sent out by Microsoft given the current global sitauation and the recent events.Hackers have been getting better and better making messages and email look legit as if it is coming from that specific company, No this email is not asking any data, and ive not been getting any popups that is

:)

Melodic8, Apr 18, 2022

2. Phishing Scam Emails

Yes, in Mail of Outlook.com there was an Arrow next to JUNK with 3 options..

Junk.

Phishing Scam.

My friends been hacked.

On the new Windows 10 Mail that feature doesn't appear to be there, so not allowing me to send emails direct to Phishing Scam.

Regards.

Stormin'..., Apr 18, 2022
  3. phishing scam?

Hi Marie,

There are different types of Phishing scam, and the one that you received might be probably a
    "Deceptive Phishing" or "System Reconfiguration Attacks". For you to prevent receiving a phishing email and to be more aware about scams, we suggest that you report it by following the steps on this
    link. There are tips as well on the said link on how to determine a phishing email.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Apr 18, 2022
  4. A small token of appreciation from the Windows team scam/phishing hacked infected email?

quietman7 - MVP, Apr 18, 2022
Thema:

A small token of appreciation from the Windows team scam/phishing hacked infected email?

1. A small token of appreciation from the Windows team scam/phishing hacked infected email? - Similar Threads - small token appreciation

2. A small token of appreciation from the Windows team scam/phishing hacked infected email?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A small token of appreciation from the Windows team scam/phishing hacked infected email?: As of posting this 13 hours ago i recieved an email from Windows *** Email address is removed for privacy *** with reply to NoReply <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> reading the email it is rewarding me with 14 new windows themes, im trying to confirm if this is...
  3. Email Attempted Scams/Infections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email Attempted Scams/Infections: I don't know if anyone else has had this: apparent Junk advertising - "To Unsubscribe click here". So one clicks, and one's antivirus springs into action to eliminate an attempted hack. I've had so many of these lately that I just Block pest ads. The worst offenders continue...
  4. Email Attempted Scams/Infections

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email Attempted Scams/Infections: I don't know if anyone else has had this: apparent Junk advertising - "To Unsubscribe click here". So one clicks, and one's antivirus springs into action to eliminate an attempted hack. I've had so many of these lately that I just Block pest ads. The worst offenders continue...
  5. Email Attempted Scams/Infections

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Email from Microsoft account team - legit or phishing?

Email from Microsoft account team - legit or phishing?: I am receiving the following email and fear it is phishing? It said the email is from Microsoft account team <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>. Is it a legit email from microsoft? It wants me to click a box to review and release messages: Microsoft has...
  7. Subject: A small token of appreciation from the Windows team

Subject: A small token of appreciation from the Windows team: Received email offers on behalf of Microsoft from address: Windows <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> Subject: A small token of appreciation from the Windows team is this authentic? or phishing scam? Thanks PS.: Offers Windows Themes at link: Browse Windows...
  8. Phishing scams.

Phishing scams.: Hi, I have been trying to stop without success all this phishing scam's. Now use a Firewall, VPN, Malwarebytes, but seems that i get More and More if i report the Phishing seems to latch on and send out to double which i get back. Why i really don't know and it frustrates....
  9. phishing scam

phishing scam: Hi, I have been trying to stop without success all this phishing scam's. Now use a Firewall, VPN, Malwarebytes, but seems that i get More and More if i report the Phishing seems to latch on and send out to double which i get back. Why i really don't know and it frustrates....
  10. Email hack / Scam

Email hack / Scam: I am receiving around 40 email over the last few days with the title account update. These are coming as Microsoft or outlook. I have tried to block them but they are all coming from different email address as spam. This is the actual text in the mail Security info...