Windows 10: A software named Vanta is not getting installed on my machine.

Discus and support A software named Vanta is not getting installed on my machine. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; On my laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Vanta agent is not getting installed. The prescribed method of running CLI Doctor for getting the details is not working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Samiullah Shaik, Apr 28, 2021.

1. A software named Vanta is not getting installed on my machine.

On my laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Vanta agent is not getting installed. The prescribed method of running CLI Doctor for getting the details is not working out as there is no CLI Agent.What is happening in this particular Windows 10 Pro computer is ..Once I click Vanta exe to install, it will take some time to start the installation process, it will start, copy the file, start the services and then comes at a stage where it says, "Please login in the open Browser Window for registering Vanta computer" I suppose I remember the text correctly, it will wait for sometime, and then the process get

:)

Samiullah Shaik, Apr 28, 2021
  2. Depth Win User

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Apr 28, 2021
  3. S_and_S Win User
    Installing a Virtual Machine in Windows 10

Step #1 is to decide which virtual machine software you wish to install.

The three most popular choices are:

• VirtualBox (from Oracle)
    • VMWare Workstation Player (from VMWare); and
    • Hyper-V (from Microsoft)

Once you've made your choice you can find detailed, illustrated instructions for installing each one on the internet.

As a personal suggestion: You might find it easier to use either VirtualBox or VMWare Workstation Player. Hyper-V is more complicated to setup.

Between VirtualBox and VMWare, I think you'll find VirtualBox more user-friendly, and it has the advantage of allowing you to create checkpoints - backups of your virtual machine - whereas to do that in VMWare you'll need to upgrade to their (expensive!)
    paid version.

S_and_S, Apr 28, 2021
  4. h3llb3nd4 Win User

A software named Vanta is not getting installed on my machine.

Recording Ubuntu

vmware is a software which you can install extra OSes on, basically a virtual machine, as the name suggests.

h3llb3nd4, Apr 28, 2021
Thema:

A software named Vanta is not getting installed on my machine.

1. A software named Vanta is not getting installed on my machine. - Similar Threads - software named Vanta

2. Get-service shows machine name as "." instead of actual machine's name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get-service shows machine name as "." instead of actual machine's name: HI All, when i run get-service be it local machine or remote machine it displays the machine name in output as "." instead of the name i want the machine name to be displayed instead can someone please help...
  3. Get-service shows machine name as "." instead of actual machine's name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get-service shows machine name as "." instead of actual machine's name: HI All, when i run get-service be it local machine or remote machine it displays the machine name in output as "." instead of the name i want the machine name to be displayed instead can someone please help...
  4. Get-service shows machine name as "." instead of actual machine's name

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Getting error while installing software.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting error while installing software.: HI,I am getting error for installing software. error is MSVCR100.dll how can i resoved? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-error-while-installing-software/77850dc3-c4ba-4ce8-9eaf-78f1bc93142d
  6. Getting error while installing software.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting error while installing software.: HI,I am getting error for installing software. error is MSVCR100.dll how can i resoved? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-error-while-installing-software/77850dc3-c4ba-4ce8-9eaf-78f1bc93142d
  7. host machine name

in Windows 10 Support
    host machine name: I am using Win10 64bit. I need to make some configuration, and I read in the documentation: HTML Code: <KLocation>http://host_machine:15654</KLocation> - Where the port must be the same as the one specified in the previously created launch file and the "host_machine" is the...
  8. My naxacore windows get an error installing the software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My naxacore windows get an error installing the software: Before the my naxacore windows 10 get messed up i try installing the windows 10 soft ware and i wouldn't install the software i try about four or five times and then i factory reset my naxacore 9'inch windows 10 tablet it reseted but when try to install the software i got an...
  9. Software Action Machine will not launch

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Software Action Machine will not launch: A software program Action Machine3, which I was utilizing earlier this year will not launch now. Tried running the program but it will not launch. Error states incompatibility and needs elevation. Need help resolving this problem. Was working perfectly...
  10. Virtual Machines/Virus Software

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Virtual Machines/Virus Software: Hi, This is unrelated to Win 10 so thought this area might be best I put the VMWare Player on my PC to use Win 10 and would also like to now try putting XP on it for a bit of nostalgia, no networking with host but would like internet on it Is it safe to run XP under...