Windows 10: A software which can search large pdf for a word in an instant

Discus and support A software which can search large pdf for a word in an instant in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have used my kindle I can search for a word very fast even though it has poor CPU because it creates some registry,what can be a software which can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/imevilx, Aug 26, 2020.

1. A software which can search large pdf for a word in an instant

I have used my kindle I can search for a word very fast even though it has poor CPU because it creates some registry,what can be a software which can mimic this thing on windows? large pdf file like 500 mb

submitted by /u/imevilx
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/imevilx, Aug 26, 2020

2. Searching in PDF?

Hey guys, I need to look up a large list of data from a PDF file, basically just to check if each entry of the list is in the pdf. Is there some way to do this without having to check one by one?

ebolamonkey3, Aug 26, 2020
  3. Best free PDF software?

I use:
    • UnityPDF to merge/split PDFs and to insert/extract pages
    • doPDF to create PDFs from any program that is capable of printing
    • Foxit Reader to view PDFs and to type in them

Static~Charge, Aug 26, 2020
  4. Anna Bon Win User

A software which can search large pdf for a word in an instant

PDF

Hello,

Regarding your PDF documents, the location will be based on where you saved the files. For your second inquiry, your documents can be converted to a PDF. If the original file is from Office Word, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• In Word, select File > Save As.

• Select where you want to save the file.

• Type a new File name if you want.

• For Save as type, select PDF.

• For Optimize for, select an option: Standard or
      Minimum Size.

• Select Open File After Publishing, if you want to open the file after you save it as a PDF. This is selected by default.

• Select Save.
    If the steps provided is not working, please get back to us with the exact version of your Office Word.

Let us know the result of the suggested steps.

Thank you.

Anna Bon, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

A software which can search large pdf for a word in an instant

1. A software which can search large pdf for a word in an instant - Similar Threads - software search large

2. Word to PDF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word to PDF: Is there anyway to convert WORD to PDF directly from Windows Explorer without having to open and save as PDF? If not, Microsoft can we add that option? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-to-pdf/1239413f-8684-4451-a9f0-399ea7790dbb
  3. Word to PDF

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word to PDF: Is there anyway to convert WORD to PDF directly from Windows Explorer without having to open and save as PDF? If not, Microsoft can we add that option? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-to-pdf/1239413f-8684-4451-a9f0-399ea7790dbb
  4. PDF and Word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PDF and Word: I thought it would be a good idea for myself to change all my PDF files to open automatically with word. Now none of my files will open that converted to work. I need to change them all back to PDF because now I'm unable to access any course material. Thank you....
  5. PDF and Word

PDF and Word: I thought it would be a good idea for myself to change all my PDF files to open automatically with word. Now none of my files will open that converted to work. I need to change them all back to PDF because now I'm unable to access any course material. Thank you....
  6. Software Opening Then Instantly Crashing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Software Opening Then Instantly Crashing?: So i have the X56 HOTAS, and when I try to open the app to calibrate it, it opens in task manager for a split second then instantly crashes before it even appears on screen. Any clue why this would happen? I assume this is a windows issue which is why i'm putting it here....
  7. Can no longer print large word 2010 documents.

Can no longer print large word 2010 documents.: Since the last Win10 update, I can no longer print large Word 2010 documents. The Print Queue indicates that the job is spooling but it never completes. Does anyone have a solution? The same file printed perfectly just before the automatic update was installed. As a...
  8. PDF to Word

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PDF to Word: I need to convert my PDF to Word. It says to right click on the PDF, but it's not offering any other format https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-to-word/9a2f1e55-8593-45dd-9eb8-2248f412bec1"
  9. which pdf editing software do you advise?

which pdf editing software do you advise?: I have some pdf files that I wish to edit them, can you advise a good one the low cost is preferred 133776
  10. Word software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Word software: I lost everything on my computer, including word, etc. I don't think I have the original install. Is there any way to retrieve the software w/o repurchasing? I do have ver 7. Thank you...