Windows 10: A solution for a slow laptop

Discus and support A solution for a slow laptop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I tried looking for solutions off the internet and asked "Windows Advisors" for help, but they just couldn't do anything and still, I've got the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mzosz, Nov 22, 2020.

1. /u/mzosz Win User

A solution for a slow laptop

I tried looking for solutions off the internet and asked "Windows Advisors" for help, but they just couldn't do anything and still, I've got the same problem.

submitted by /u/mzosz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mzosz, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Nov 22, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Nov 22, 2020
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

1. A solution for a slow laptop - Similar Threads - solution slow laptop

2. Slow Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Laptop: I purchased a 6gb 1.8GHZ Intel A3 Laptop in 2018 but I just started using it about a 12-14 months ago. The warranty is expired, Recently my laptop is slow to wake from Sleep mode, slow to load after shutdown and sometimes programs take forever to load. I just use Microsfot...
  3. PC suddenly slow, need a solution

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC suddenly slow, need a solution: So I was recently gone at work and came back to my PC running incredibly slow. So slow it barely is able to run the start up program processes like steam activation etc. I was trying to transfer video from an SD card that I’ve viewed video from and suddenly was unable to open...
  4. A solution to slow Macrium mirror creations

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    A solution to slow Macrium mirror creations: I changed the SATA connections randomly. Full mirror backup with verification of the 31Gb system drive took five minutes and 5 seconds. The compressed file is 20Gb. Previously, it took 18+ minutes for the same operation. Some helpful details. * Write down the devices'...
  5. Laptop is slow after being shut down for a while, looking for solutions.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop is slow after being shut down for a while, looking for solutions.: Hello! I've turned on my laptop after it being shut down (I'd been away from home for around 3 weeks, and assuming nobody used my laptop, it has been shut down for 3 weeks also), and now it is slow. Programs like Chrome take more time to run, and when they're running, they're...
  6. Slow Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow Laptop: In my device manager it says my hdd is working properly but in my task manager, the disk section is always around 100% even when i first boot it up. Any help? my laptop recently started booting up very slowly....
  7. All Solutions to slow internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All Solutions to slow internet: Step 1 ---------------------------- Go down to your search bar and type "cmd" after right click "cmd" and run as"Administrator" Type these commands in. "ipconfig /release" hit enter "ipconfig /renew" hit enter "ipconfig /flush dns" hit enter "netsh winsock reset" hit...
  8. slow desktop to Internet solution?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    slow desktop to Internet solution?: Takes quite a while to go from desktop screen to the Internet. Could I just leave the computer on the Internet all the time or would this make the computer more vulnerable to viruses and malware?...
  9. Solution to slow Windows at last

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Solution to slow Windows at last: For years I have been watching the thread "Why is Windows so Slow". I have tried all the recommendations other than a complete reload of all programmes. My PC is a Lenovo Edge E520 which started life on Win 7. Performance was so bad that I ended up buying an Android Tab...
  10. File explorer slow/Never loading solution

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    File explorer slow/Never loading solution: Ok so since upgrading from 7 to 10 file explorer has been a absolute nightmare! Everything was either incredibly slow, didn't happen or only partially load. After enduring this to this day I have decided enough is enough and started diagnosing by limiting the startup services...