Windows 10: A solution to connect a BOSE Mini II SE Soundlink speaker to a PC with Win 10

Discus and support A solution to connect a BOSE Mini II SE Soundlink speaker to a PC with Win 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I finally got my BOSE Mini II SE Soundlink speaker to connect and work. Note that using the Setting: "+Add Bluetooth and other devices" to connect did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Al_XB, Sep 3, 2021.

1. Al_XB Win User

A solution to connect a BOSE Mini II SE Soundlink speaker to a PC with Win 10

I finally got my BOSE Mini II SE Soundlink speaker to connect and work. Note that using the Setting: "+Add Bluetooth and other devices" to connect did result in a connection under “Other devices” but not under “Audio”:The Bose Mini II SE Soundlink speaker did not show up on the Audio Device List. All I would get was this:So I tried all the various suggestions including updating Windows 10 which took about 4 hrs.Here’s what I did to get a sound connection from what I can remember. There was one thread that I read where they said: “I fiddles with it and it worked”. Not helpful

:)

Al_XB, Sep 3, 2021

2. bose soundlink connectivity loss upgrade win 7 to win10

1. Bose speakers Soundlink (Bluetooth) are paired but do not connect. I upgraded win 7 to win10. Use Rocketfish micro Bluetooth adapter, Bluetooth 2.1 connectivity on Dell XPS M1530. Have talked with Bose and exchanged emails with Rocketfish support.

2. Bose speakers Soundlink (Bluetooth) are paired but do not connect. I upgraded win 8.1 to win10 on Dell Venue 11 PC/tablet.

surjitsinghUC, Sep 3, 2021
  3. phil8s Win User
    bose soundlink mini 2 audio doesnt work on pc games.

Hi! I just got a 2nd hand bose soundlink mini 2 from an online seller and has no longer a warranty from bose. im running windows 10 prof on my asus rog. bose plays audio on voice and music but it doesnt work when i play games. no other bluetooth devices
    are connected, iver cleared the bluetooth list on bose, reset to factory setting and updated the firmware. i have an older bose soundlink mini which it works on everything, even on my pc games. i need your help, thanks!

phil8s, Sep 3, 2021
  4. A solution to connect a BOSE Mini II SE Soundlink speaker to a PC with Win 10

Bluetooth Speaker(Bose Soundlink Mini II) not connecting with Win 10

Hi everyone i have Alienware 14 R2 with Windows 10 build 10586 which was upgraded from build 10240 through a clean install. After installing the latest build m not able to connect my bluetooth speaker (Bose Sound Link Mini II) with the laptop. Though m able
    to connect other bluetooth devices to the computer and same speaker connect fine with another Dell laptop with the same build. The same speaker was also working fine without any issue with the Windows 10 Build 10240. I have tried following troubleshooting
    but the issue not yet resolved.

• uninstalled the driver from device manager and reinstalled.
    • downloaded the latest driver from Intel site but issue remains.
    • tried the older drivers available on Dell Support site with compatibility option while installing.
    • also enabled all the bluetooth services from services.msc
    • reinstalled the Windows after formatting.
    Even after trying the above steps and all the steps mentioned in various discussions on this site, the issue remains unresolved. M attaching a screenshot of the error while trying pair the speaker. Any suggestions in this regard will be very thankful.

A solution to connect a BOSE Mini II SE Soundlink speaker to a PC with Win 10 f21a0f1b-98e4-4952-8b46-45555a6e30c3.png

Yaikhomba Chingangbam, Sep 3, 2021
Thema:

A solution to connect a BOSE Mini II SE Soundlink speaker to a PC with Win 10

1. A solution to connect a BOSE Mini II SE Soundlink speaker to a PC with Win 10 - Similar Threads - solution connect BOSE

2. Windows 11 problem with Bose Soundlink Color II speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 problem with Bose Soundlink Color II speaker: I upgraded to Windows 11 and now when I pair my Bose Soundlink Color II speaker it show ups as a headset after pairing and the sound quality is poor...
  3. Windows 11 problem with Bose Soundlink Color II speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 problem with Bose Soundlink Color II speaker: I upgraded to Windows 11 and now when I pair my Bose Soundlink Color II speaker it show ups as a headset after pairing and the sound quality is poor...
  4. Repacing battery in Bose Mini II speaker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Repacing battery in Bose Mini II speaker: Hi there I like using the Bose Mini II speaker -- after 5 years the battery has finally died -- I can get a replacement (34 EUR Amazon) but I see the battery is soldered on to a small circuit board. I've disassembled the speaker system and am not a stranger to using a...
  5. Repacing battery in Bose Mini II speaker

Repacing battery in Bose Mini II speaker: Hi there I like using the Bose Mini II speaker -- after 5 years the battery has finally died -- I can get a replacement (34 EUR Amazon) but I see the battery is soldered on to a small circuit board. I've disassembled the speaker system and am not a stranger to using a...
  6. Bose Mini II is connected but stops playing music

Bose Mini II is connected but stops playing music: Holiday Greetings Microsoft. I am having issues with my Bose Mini II which is still connected but plays no music. This seems to happen if I come back from being away from the computer for an extended period of time. I cannot delete the connection from the Bluetooth list as...
  7. Bose Mini II is connected but stop playing music

Bose Mini II is connected but stop playing music: Holiday Greetings Microsoft. I am having issues with my Bose Mini II which is still connected but plays no music. This seems to happen if I come back from being away from the computer for an extended period of time. I cannot delete the connection from the Bluetooth list as...
  8. Bose Soundlink Mini 2 skipping with windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bose Soundlink Mini 2 skipping with windows 10: Hello, Since a couple of months, my bose won't play audio correctly from my laptop running the latest windows & updated drivers. Also the bose driver is up to date, but it isn't a bose issue as it plays correctly from for example my phone. How to fix this Windows...
  9. Bose Soundlink 2 connected bluetooth, no sound though

Bose Soundlink 2 connected bluetooth, no sound though: I am currently using windows 10 on a surface pro tablet. I have my Bose soundlink 2 connected via Bluetooth. It will play sound effects through the Soundlink 2, but will not play music from iTunes through the Soundlink 2. Only through the tablet's speakers. I've adjusted...
  10. Bluetooth volume control win 10 & bose soundlink 2

Bluetooth volume control win 10 & bose soundlink 2: worked fine for a bit. however after an update the volume control (windows volume) will not control it. If I reboot, fixes the issues and i can raise and lower, yet something randomly causes it to bug out and I cant control it by the computer... I have updated drivers,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bose mini soundlike 2 pairs to PC as voice

2. bose soundlink