Windows 10: A solution to the Windows 10 multiple blank window popups on startup and login

Discus and support A solution to the Windows 10 multiple blank window popups on startup and login in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; See the following weblink that shows the multiple blank popups that show up upon startup and login. This thread is locked, so I posted the solution... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mikesweg, Apr 30, 2020.

1. mikesweg Win User

A solution to the Windows 10 multiple blank window popups on startup and login

See the following weblink that shows the multiple blank popups that show up upon startup and login. This thread is locked, so I posted the solution here with a link to the screen showing what happens.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-windows-appear-then-quickly-disappear-after/072844be-6fb8-4060-89fc-d4737746e3f4

I've had this problem only on Win 10 and not windows 8.1. Although SFC /scannow found a few problems, it didn't correct the problem. Moreover, the dism command didn'tfind anything when doing /restorehealth.

I came across this solution in an obscure post, which seems to have worked.

uninstall "intel security assist". You'll see in the task window under processes about 16 intel security assist processes running which is about the same number of window popups that occur. Disabling start for intel security assist, including anything in startup didn't fix the problem. Moreover, stopping the security assist and the other "helper" service didn't fix the problem.

Thus I had to uninstall Intel security assist to get rid of this annoying startup problem !!!!

:)

mikesweg, Apr 30, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 30, 2020
  3. Windows 10 blank screen after boot-up....

Anyone have any luck with this ? Windows appears to boot normally until the screen with the little dots on it. Then it goes black , stays that way for a minute and finally logs on. I`ve already googled this and all the answers boil down to two solutions - disable fast startup and change your graphics driver. Neither rly helped for me tho it did seem to be graphics card related.

Awaiting more expert suggestions from TPU !

francis511, Apr 30, 2020
  4. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

1. A solution to the Windows 10 multiple blank window popups on startup and login - Similar Threads - solution multiple blank

2. Why do blank CMD windows popup on startup and quickly closes itself?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do blank CMD windows popup on startup and quickly closes itself?: Why does this happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-blank-cmd-windows-popup-on-startup-and/8a57a748-2dcc-4382-9677-e8bc0a82f28b
  3. Why do blank CMD windows popup on startup and quickly closes itself?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do blank CMD windows popup on startup and quickly closes itself?: Why does this happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-blank-cmd-windows-popup-on-startup-and/8a57a748-2dcc-4382-9677-e8bc0a82f28b
  4. Why do blank CMD windows popup on startup and quickly closes itself?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Multiple Blank Popup Windows appearing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple Blank Popup Windows appearing: I recently bought a new PC, with specifications : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Super 4GB, 16 GB RAM 8+8 AMD Ryzen 5 3600, 250 GB Nvme SSD, and 1TB HDD, The store where I purchased installed Windows 10 PRO and it was all good, but recently I am facing an issues, when I am...
  6. Windows 10 Visual studio missing blank solution

Windows 10 Visual studio missing blank solution: Downloaded Windows 10 Visual Studio Community but during setup I'm not able to find blank solution in Search bar, all other projects are present there. I have followed the exact tutorial for the installation. [IMG]...
  7. Blank Black Screen Between Windows Logo And Login Page on startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blank Black Screen Between Windows Logo And Login Page on startup: Since a week or two ago, every time I turn my PC on, it shows the information the motherboard always shows, then it shows the windows logo but then then it shows a blank screen for around 2 minutes before showing the login page. How can I fix it? I tried: - Installing an...
  8. windows 10 "open with" popup on startup

windows 10 "open with" popup on startup: I get the option to open with and then a list of programs. When i click on an option the program displays a message saying: The specified command line parameter '/querysettings' doesn't follow required format. Run "verifier /?" for command line assistance. What can i do...
  9. Windows 10: Startup Screen; buttons are blank

Windows 10: Startup Screen; buttons are blank: Every time Windows updates my laptop I lose the identification of the icons (or buttons) on the 'Startup Screen'. Let me also explain the problem in another manner. It seems that whenever I receive an update, whenever I have to reboot and I click on the Windows icon...
  10. Windows 10 blank screen with cursor on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 blank screen with cursor on startup: Hello, my pc has recently failed a windows software update and cannot boot into the OS. I have looked up this problem and tried many solutions but so far nothing has worked. The only thing I haven't tried is Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) simply because I have no idea...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows10 multiple blank windows at startup