Windows 10: 'A specified login session does not exist' Can't login to new xbox companion app.

Discus and support 'A specified login session does not exist' Can't login to new xbox companion app. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Having issues here folks. New xbox app accepts my microsoft account deets and recognises/welcomes me with my gamertag. When i press 'lets play!' i... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by S1de Eff3ct, Jun 12, 2019.

1. 'A specified login session does not exist' Can't login to new xbox companion app.

Having issues here folks.

New xbox app accepts my microsoft account deets and recognises/welcomes me with my gamertag.

When i press 'lets play!' i get..

'We were unable to sign you into xbox live'

'A specified login session does not exist. It may already have been terminated.'

Tried multiple fixes through tech support but no joy, trying this as a parallel avenue 'A specified login session does not exist' Can't login to new xbox companion app. :)

Any pearls of wisdom, just subscribed to the game pass and can't use it >.<

:)

S1de Eff3ct, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Xbox login problem

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to login to the xbox account. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• What is the error message you get while trying to login to the xbox account?

• Are you able to login to the Windows 10 pc using the new email id?

If you are not able to login to using the Microsoft account then ensure that you are typing the password correctly. Make sure that Caps Lock is turned off, and that your email address is spelled correctly to try again.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jun 12, 2019
  4. 'A specified login session does not exist' Can't login to new xbox companion app.

login to xbox saysorry not able to

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to know; are you able to login through xbox website trough browser.

I would suggest you the run Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

'A specified login session does not exist' Can't login to new xbox companion app.

1. 'A specified login session does not exist' Can't login to new xbox companion app. - Similar Threads - specified login session

2. the specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted login: I tried to factory restart my pc keeping files, to go from windows 11 to windows 10 because some softwares aren't compatible with windows 11. In the process of doing that, when trying to login to my PC, the message "the specified domain either does not exist or could not be...
  3. the specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted login: I tried to factory restart my pc keeping files, to go from windows 11 to windows 10 because some softwares aren't compatible with windows 11. In the process of doing that, when trying to login to my PC, the message "the specified domain either does not exist or could not be...
  4. can't login into xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't login into xbox app: when I'm clicking on the login button in the xbox app, it is not working. The white somtetimes gray windows appers for 1 second. And there is an warning in the EventViewer thete there is no permission.The właściwe dla aplikacji permission settings do not grant Lokalny...
  5. can't login into xbox app

can't login into xbox app: when I'm clicking on the login button in the xbox app, it is not working. The white somtetimes gray windows appers for 1 second. And there is an warning in the EventViewer thete there is no permission.The właściwe dla aplikacji permission settings do not grant Lokalny...
  6. can't login into xbox app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Can't login to Xbox app in Win10

Can't login to Xbox app in Win10: As a result of that I cannot setup my newly acquired Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller in Xbox Accessories and recieve the error code: "0x800701F4". In the Xbox App however I do not receive any error code. After I hit sign in, the window with the message "please wait" flashes 3...
  8. Can't login to Microsoft Store or Xbox Companion app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't login to Microsoft Store or Xbox Companion app: I had my account under and old email I made just for an Xbox 360 account way back when. Today I finally changed it on Microsoft's website updating it to my current email which is now the primary and only email on the account. I can login just fine on my Xbox one X,...
  9. Can't Login to Xbox Store App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't Login to Xbox Store App: I changed my primary email alias and haven't been able to use the Xbox app since. When I login it appears to work but I never actually get logged in. Example here: https://gfycat.com/littleformalguppy . I have uninstalled, reset, repaired, everything I could to the app and...
  10. Xbox Beta App - A specified logon session does not exist

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox Beta App - A specified logon session does not exist: I've tried every solution I've found online, even tried to uninstall and reinstall the app. Nothing has worked. Even did: Close all Xbox apps Navigate to %localappdata%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\TokenBrokerin file explorer Delete all...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. a specified logon session does not exist

2. specified logon session does not exist

3. We couldnt sign you in to Xbox Live. A specified logon session does not exist

4. a specified logon session does not exist setting up outlook,
  5. we couldnt sign you in to xbox live a specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated,
  6. A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated.,
  7. A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated,
  8. cant log on to xbox companion app,
  9. a specified logon does not exist. it may already have been terminated pin login,
  10. a specifified logon session,
  11. MSdeploy a specified logon session does not exist,
  12. the specific login session does not exist,
  13. a specified logon session does not exist itmay have already been terminated.,
  14. powershell 2019 specified logon session does not exist,
  15. · we couldnt sign you in to xbox live a specified logon session does not exist. it may arleady have been terminated