Windows 10: 'A specified login session does not exist' Can't login to new xbox companion app.

Discus and support 'A specified login session does not exist' Can't login to new xbox companion app. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Having issues here folks. New xbox app accepts my microsoft account deets and recognises/welcomes me with my gamertag. When i press 'lets play!' i... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by S1de Eff3ct, Jun 12, 2019.

1. 'A specified login session does not exist' Can't login to new xbox companion app.

Having issues here folks.

New xbox app accepts my microsoft account deets and recognises/welcomes me with my gamertag.

When i press 'lets play!' i get..

'We were unable to sign you into xbox live'

'A specified login session does not exist. It may already have been terminated.'

Tried multiple fixes through tech support but no joy, trying this as a parallel avenue 'A specified login session does not exist' Can't login to new xbox companion app. :)

Any pearls of wisdom, just subscribed to the game pass and can't use it >.<

:)

S1de Eff3ct, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Xbox login problem

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to login to the xbox account. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• What is the error message you get while trying to login to the xbox account?

• Are you able to login to the Windows 10 pc using the new email id?

If you are not able to login to using the Microsoft account then ensure that you are typing the password correctly. Make sure that Caps Lock is turned off, and that your email address is spelled correctly to try again.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jun 12, 2019
  4. 'A specified login session does not exist' Can't login to new xbox companion app.

login to xbox saysorry not able to

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to know; are you able to login through xbox website trough browser.

I would suggest you the run Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

'A specified login session does not exist' Can't login to new xbox companion app.

1. 'A specified login session does not exist' Can't login to new xbox companion app. - Similar Threads - specified login session

2. Xbox Companion App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Companion App: The Xbox companion app opens then immediately closes with no message. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it. I am on a brand new computer with all windows updates complete....
  3. Can't login.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't login.: When i login, the login screen reappears in windows 10 19h1. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login/1cc98cf8-1611-4210-a301-a9f32054fefa
  4. Error: The Specified Path Does Not Exist

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error: The Specified Path Does Not Exist: Hi, Having an annoying program error every time I land on my desktop upon start up. any idea how to get rid of this? Searched on the web a couple of times, but no recommendation I found and tried have really worked. [ATTACH]...
  5. Can't login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't login: I just tried to change the font in my windows 10 pc .And when i tried to restart my computer I can't. The login window doesn't appearing.What can i do .pls help...
  6. Can't login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't login: My Windows just upgraded on my Surface laptop. Now instead of a password bar my initial screen shows the msg "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. You can set up your pin again by going to Settings>Accounts>Sign in options"...
  7. Can't login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't login: trying to put new hard drive in. My old unit would shut down randomly and come rite back on. I am trying to change the hard drive and see if that will fix the problem. But I put another hard drive in and when it comes on ask for my password and it says invalid just won't take...
  8. Can't login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't login: Reading the title sounds like I could simply reset my password to fix the problem, but the computer actually recognises that the password is correct and still won't log in. If I type in the wrong password, I get told the password is wrong; if I type in the correct password,...
  9. Access share over wifi only "A specified logon session does not exist"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Access share over wifi only "A specified logon session does not exist": As of a couple days ago I can no longer access my Buffalo NAS share. I have't had any connectivity issues before. The odd thing is if I use a wired connection I have no problems access the share, but over wifi I get this error: \\Your-Drive is not accessible. You might...
  10. Can't play music CD....The Specified Path does not exist???

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't play music CD....The Specified Path does not exist???: Can't play a music CD! When I put a CD in my drive I get a message: The Specified Path Does Not Exist"????? Please help! [img] 33181

Users found this page by searching for:

1. We couldnt sign you in to Xbox Live. A specified logon session does not exist

2. A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated when logging in xbox app

3. a specified logon session does not exist. xbox

4. We couldnt sign you in to Xbox Live Aspecificed logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated.,
  5. We couldnt sign you in to Xbox Live a specified logon does not exist. It may already have been terminated,
  6. A specified logon session does not exist Xbox Live Xbox app