Windows 10: A square box in the middle-ish in my screen

Discus and support A square box in the middle-ish in my screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello! I turned on my laptop to do some work, and I noticed this small square box in the middle-ish of the screen. I am not sure what this is, so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ben210, May 22, 2023.

1. Ben210 Win User

A square box in the middle-ish in my screen

Hello! I turned on my laptop to do some work, and I noticed this small square box in the middle-ish of the screen. I am not sure what this is, so I tried restarting my Windows, but it seems to take a while to restart. Can anyone tell me what is going on?

:)

Ben210, May 22, 2023
  2. DLBalsick Win User

blank white square in the middle of my screen

I just reinstalled windows 10 on my laptop after replacing my hard drive, and now i have a blank white square in the middle of my screen... , how do i remove it?

DLBalsick, May 22, 2023
  3. pin1down Win User
    blank white square in the middle of my screen

I just reinstalled windows 10 on my laptop after replacing my hard drive, and now i have a blank white square in the middle of my screen... , how do i remove it?

pin1down, May 22, 2023
  4. A square box in the middle-ish in my screen

black box in middle of screen

I have a black box in the middle of my screen. How do I remove this box?

Cindy54_810, May 22, 2023
Thema:

A square box in the middle-ish in my screen

1. A square box in the middle-ish in my screen - Similar Threads - square box middle

2. Hundreds of Squared Boxes on Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hundreds of Squared Boxes on Screen: I purchased the laptop several days ago, I updated all the drivers first, and since I use the dark theme, at first I didn't able to observe these boxes. However, when I opened the website or MS Word, I can easily detect hundreds of boxes in my screen due to white background,...
  3. A square box in the middle-ish in my screen

A square box in the middle-ish in my screen: Hello! I turned on my laptop to do some work, and I noticed this small square box in the middle-ish of the screen. I am not sure what this is, so I tried restarting my Windows, but it seems to take a while to restart. Can anyone tell me what is going on?...
  4. A square box in the middle-ish in my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A square box in the middle-ish in my screen: Hello! I turned on my laptop to do some work, and I noticed this small square box in the middle-ish of the screen. I am not sure what this is, so I tried restarting my Windows, but it seems to take a while to restart. Can anyone tell me what is going on?...
  5. blank white square in the middle of my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blank white square in the middle of my screen: I just reinstalled windows 10 on my laptop after replacing my hard drive, and now i have a blank white square in the middle of my screen... , how do i remove it?...
  6. blank white square in the middle of my screen

blank white square in the middle of my screen: I just reinstalled windows 10 on my laptop after replacing my hard drive, and now i have a blank white square in the middle of my screen... , how do i remove it?...
  7. blank white square in the middle of my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Square in the middle of my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Square in the middle of my screen: Hi. I get this weird sqaure in the middle of my screen when using Zoom and sharing my screen. Everything goes back to normal once I restart my pc. Is there any way to prevent it?Thanks,Rashad...
  9. Square in the middle of my screen

Square in the middle of my screen: Hi. I get this weird sqaure in the middle of my screen when using Zoom and sharing my screen. Everything goes back to normal once I restart my pc. Is there any way to prevent it?Thanks,Rashad...
  10. Square in the middle of my screen

in Windows 10 Customization