Windows 10: A strange problem in Windows

Discus and support A strange problem in Windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] There are in the organization WINDOWS 7 and WINDOWS 10 We recently started to distribute Windows 10 and replace some older computers with WIN... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by אור ברמן, Jun 20, 2019.

1. A strange problem in Windows

A strange problem in Windows 5fb6a804-e871-4b8a-8880-42ec27bcda5b?upload=true.jpg
    There are in the organization WINDOWS 7 and WINDOWS 10

We recently started to distribute Windows 10 and replace some older computers with WIN 7.

Only notes this is about WIN 10 PRO 1903

After an information security survey requested that all changes to REGISTRY be recorded in LOCAL MACHINE in SYSTEM and in the SOFTWARE, the GPO values applied to all of them were recorded (picture attached).

For some reason after the application of the GPO on computers only on WIN 10 computers began to happen strange phenomena such as the start menu does not open when clicked on it or on the keyboard, you can not right click on TASKBAR to open another window of the selected software or image software suddenly did not open at all and other strange phenomena The above computers at once.

It should be noted that even reinstalling a computer did not solve the problem because it received from the GPO the problematic values.

Only after the above values were removed from the GPO only on computers that had already received the problem GPO, did the problems remain and did not help.

Computers that have not yet received the problematic values have remained intact.

The explanations were made in the following articles:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%D7%AA%D7%A4%D7%A8%D7%99%D7%98/50d8925c-19d8-47c0-9fc7-dfc768054bd5

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/insider_wintp-insider_desktop/start-menu-doesnt-open-in-windows-10-tech-preview/3edf2294-7b5c-4b48-88ea-9bed66f0538b
    Still has not solved the problem.

Has anyone encountered this?

Does anyone know what these specific GPO settings do? So we'll learn how to fix it.

:)

אור ברמן, Jun 20, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 20, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 20, 2019
  4. Sambat Win User

A strange problem in Windows

Strange boot problem

I am trying to get my head round the 6 steps above before having a go. If you can expand on them it may give me a bit more confidence. I cant lose the whole contents of my PC.
    Have attached details as you suggested.

A strange problem in Windows [​IMG]

Sambat, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

A strange problem in Windows

1. A strange problem in Windows - Similar Threads - strange problem

2. Strange problem. Lenova C940 Adapter plugged in = LAG, Internet Disconnect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange problem. Lenova C940 Adapter plugged in = LAG, Internet Disconnect.: Hello,I hope someone has insight into what is causing this issue and how to resolve it.I have tried all possible troubleshooting steps.The problem:It began approximately two weeks ago while playing a game.The game started lagging and disconnected me from the internet.This...
  3. Strange problem. Lenova C940 Adapter plugged in = LAG, Internet Disconnect.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange problem. Lenova C940 Adapter plugged in = LAG, Internet Disconnect.: Hello,I hope someone has insight into what is causing this issue and how to resolve it.I have tried all possible troubleshooting steps.The problem:It began approximately two weeks ago while playing a game.The game started lagging and disconnected me from the internet.This...
  4. Strange problem. Lenova C940 Adapter plugged in = LAG/DC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange problem. Lenova C940 Adapter plugged in = LAG/DC: Hello,I hope someone has insight into what is causing this issue and how to resolve it.I have tried all possible troubleshooting steps.The problem:It began approximately two weeks ago while playing a game.The game started lagging and disconnected me from the internet.This...
  5. Strange problem. Lenova C940 Adapter plugged in = LAG/DC

Strange problem. Lenova C940 Adapter plugged in = LAG/DC: Hello,I hope someone has insight into what is causing this issue and how to resolve it.I have tried all possible troubleshooting steps.The problem:It began approximately two weeks ago while playing a game.The game started lagging and disconnected me from the internet.This...
  6. strange problem where screen goes black windows 11 system still works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    strange problem where screen goes black windows 11 system still works: strange problem where screen goes black windows 11 system still works the drivers GPU restart shortcut does not work the only thing i found is connecting my phone as 2nd display i have seen windows works fine but seems all GPU Drivers crashed i manged to restart things back...
  7. strange problem where screen goes black windows 11 system still works

strange problem where screen goes black windows 11 system still works: strange problem where screen goes black windows 11 system still works the drivers GPU restart shortcut does not work the only thing i found is connecting my phone as 2nd display i have seen windows works fine but seems all GPU Drivers crashed i manged to restart things back...
  8. Very strange multiple graphic problems - Affects icons, background, repeated window...

Very strange multiple graphic problems - Affects icons, background, repeated window...: For the last week or so I've randomly sat down to a very strange display on my two monitors. I've attached two photos below. Let's go through the list:Icons on both screens are either missing or changed to something else. That includes the Recycle Bin on the desktop and the...
  9. Very strange multiple graphic problems - Affects icons, background, repeated window...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very strange multiple graphic problems - Affects icons, background, repeated window...: For the last week or so I've randomly sat down to a very strange display on my two monitors. I've attached two photos below. Let's go through the list:Icons on both screens are either missing or changed to something else. That includes the Recycle Bin on the desktop and the...
  10. Work Laptop With Strange Icon Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Work Laptop With Strange Icon Problem: I have a Lenovo L14 laptop that I use for work. I have had it around 6 months with no problems. Recently, I had to have VPN software installed on it to enable me to work from home. Since I have had it back, the icons on the desktop have been dissapearing whenever it has been...