Windows 10: A Strange Unknown device Sitting on my Microsoft account?

Discus and support A Strange Unknown device Sitting on my Microsoft account? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I just logged into my Microsoft account after I tried connecting my Pixel phone to my computer, then i found an additional strange device... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Trade1234, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Trade1234 Win User

A Strange Unknown device Sitting on my Microsoft account?

Hi,

I just logged into my Microsoft account after I tried connecting my Pixel phone to my computer, then i found an additional strange device connected under my Microsoft account, it shows it is a Windows 10 system,I5 processor, ,,,,, this is very strange, I never had any computer that had I5 processor, the computer that I am using right now and connected to this account is an I3processor computer,

So, what happened to my Microsoft account? has someone logged into my Micorosfot account on their computer??

if so, can they access all my files or my photos and data saved on my computer from their computer?

what can they do when they sign in to my Micorosoft Account on their computer?

How to fix this problem?

:)

Trade1234, Aug 4, 2020

2. X800 GTO2 = Unknown Device

I flashed the BIOS on my X800 GTO2 last night and it is listed in the Device Manager as an Unknown Device. Is this normal?

blsnelling, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Unknown devices on my Microsoft account

Hello Flemmingk, A Strange Unknown device Sitting on my Microsoft account? :)

Could these other devices be from friends that you may have signed in to your Microsoft account on for something?

Either way, you can remove these devices.

*Arrow Microsoft Account - Remove Devices User Accounts Tutorials

Afterwards to be safe, I would recommend to change the password of your Microsoft account, and enable two-step verification if you haven't already.

Change Password of Account in Windows 10 User Accounts Tutorials

Turn On or Off Microsoft Account Two-step Verification User Accounts Tutorials

Brink, Aug 4, 2020
  4. A Strange Unknown device Sitting on my Microsoft account?

Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager

I have a Dell Inspiron M731R laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home 64-Bit that suddenly quit connecting to the home network. Was using wireless, so switched to an Ethernet cable, but still no luck. I just discovered that ALL of the network-related devices are now listed under an "Unknown" tab in the Device Manager. A check of properties of each item in that folder says they are all working properly, but that obviously isn't the case. I tried uninstalling each of the 4 items, but when they are recognized again they still show up under the Unknown tab. Any suggestions would be welcome.

A Strange Unknown device Sitting on my Microsoft account? [​IMG]

putermaker, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

A Strange Unknown device Sitting on my Microsoft account?

1. A Strange Unknown device Sitting on my Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - Strange Unknown device

2. Unknown device from France attempted to sign into my microsoft account, with MY email.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown device from France attempted to sign into my microsoft account, with MY email.: While looking through the security tab I noticed a device from France using google chrome was trying to sign into my account but failed. Normally I would ignore it, but the account alias was coming from my gmail. I live in Australia and now I'm incredibly worried my google...
  3. Unknown device from France attempted to sign into my microsoft account, with MY email.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown device from France attempted to sign into my microsoft account, with MY email.: While looking through the security tab I noticed a device from France using google chrome was trying to sign into my account but failed. Normally I would ignore it, but the account alias was coming from my gmail. I live in Australia and now I'm incredibly worried my google...
  4. Unknown device from France attempted to sign into my microsoft account, with MY email.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Strange log ins on my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange log ins on my Microsoft Account: Hello there!Every few days I get this strange sign in entry on my windows account. What is strange about this is the fact that is the same IP as any of my previous sign ins. so it should be me. The entry took place about three minutes after booting up my pc and is labeled as...
  6. Strange log ins on my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange log ins on my Microsoft Account: Hello there!Every few days I get this strange sign in entry on my windows account. What is strange about this is the fact that is the same IP as any of my previous sign ins. so it should be me. The entry took place about three minutes after booting up my pc and is labeled as...
  7. Strange "Unknown" User Account on Security Tab

Strange "Unknown" User Account on Security Tab: I happened to look at the Security tab of file properties and noticed a strange "Unknown" user account. The SID isn't listed in the registry under HKEY_Users and doesn't appear in Control Panel User Accounts. Should I delete this account? How can I figure out what it is?...
  8. Hacked account and strange device in Microsoft account

Hacked account and strange device in Microsoft account: So... I think I may have been hacked by a malicious individual. It's actually pretty scary stuff, but after a week and a half of changing passwords and removing malware from my laptop, I'm pretty angry about it. It's awful to feel so invaded and unsafe. I never mess with my...
  9. Device performance & health status unknown in Microsoft account

Device performance & health status unknown in Microsoft account: Hi everyone, When I sign-in to my Microsoft account, the "Device performance & health" under "Windows Defender settings" is showing "Status Unknown" and this is shown in the screenshot below. How do I get my computer's "Device performance & health" connected to my Microsoft...
  10. Unknown devices on my Microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unknown devices on my Microsoft account: I recently changed from local accounts to Microsoft accounts on my 3 computers. When I look at my new account, I see a number of Surface Books and an Xbox. I only own the 3 computers 24ST8, 24ST8_1 and 24ST8_2. Please see attached screenshot. Please advise 102422