Windows 10: a symbol keeps appearing when i have filled in application to change password on pldt...

Discus and support a symbol keeps appearing when i have filled in application to change password on pldt... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; im trying to change password on pldt fibre router ,but after completing application ,symbol message is you have been redirected to many times ,and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DavidWatts7, Sep 4, 2018.

1. a symbol keeps appearing when i have filled in application to change password on pldt...

im trying to change password on pldt fibre router ,but after completing application ,symbol message is you have been redirected to many times ,and application fails .

:)

DavidWatts7, Sep 4, 2018

2. Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

1. Launch Control Panel.
    2. Click "Network and Internet."
    3. Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    4. Click "Wi-Fi...."
    5. Click "Wireless Properties."
    6. Click the Security tab.
    7. Check "Show characters."
    8. Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, Sep 4, 2018
  3. PLDT pop-up

Hi Alio,

To assist you better with the issue you're experiencing, we suggest that you contact the Philippine Long Distance Telephone Co. (PLDT).

For further queries, feel free to post back.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Sep 4, 2018
  4. a symbol keeps appearing when i have filled in application to change password on pldt...

Black Dot and Numbers filled up in the password box and the Notepad

Hello,

There are several ways to troubleshoot sign-in issues in Windows 10. Since the system automatically fills out the password box with black dots and already did a few troubleshooting steps, we suggest creating a new user account to see if this issue will occur
    on a new user profile. This will help you check if your current user account is corrupted. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Accounts > Family
      & other people
      > Add someone else to this PC.

• Type a user name, password, password hint, and then select Next.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

a symbol keeps appearing when i have filled in application to change password on pldt...

1. a symbol keeps appearing when i have filled in application to change password on pldt... - Similar Threads - symbol keeps appearing

2. It keeps adding numbers and symbols to my password when ì try to login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It keeps adding numbers and symbols to my password when ì try to login: Keeps adding numbers and symbols to password when i try to login how do i fix this please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-keeps-adding-numbers-and-symbols-to-my-password/99fee0cb-37a7-4211-8dae-31b4eb2ee225
  3. It keeps adding numbers and symbols to my password when ì try to login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It keeps adding numbers and symbols to my password when ì try to login: Keeps adding numbers and symbols to password when i try to login how do i fix this please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-keeps-adding-numbers-and-symbols-to-my-password/99fee0cb-37a7-4211-8dae-31b4eb2ee225
  4. It keeps adding numbers and symbols to my password when ì try to login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. I installed an application it's Safe Exam Browser, when I filled the password to run the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed an application it's Safe Exam Browser, when I filled the password to run the...: I installed an application it's Safe Exam Browser, when I filled the password to run the application it can't. The Microsoft .NET Framework appeard and it said invalid namespace and when I clicked quit, my laptop got freezed . How can I fix it?...
  6. I installed an application it's Safe Exam Browser, when I filled the password to run the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I installed an application it's Safe Exam Browser, when I filled the password to run the...: I installed an application it's Safe Exam Browser, when I filled the password to run the application it can't. The Microsoft .NET Framework appeard and it said invalid namespace and when I clicked quit, my laptop got freezed . How can I fix it?...
  7. change symbol

in Windows 10 Customization
    change symbol: How to change the regional decimal symbol setting from "." to be"," for my computer for Arabic Users? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-symbol/7dba1209-710c-4cac-a1a3-1d38c2386e38
  8. I have a SSD and HDD and the SSD keeps filling up ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a SSD and HDD and the SSD keeps filling up ?: I just got an Acer Nitro 5 Model Number: AN515-54-51M5 . I have 1TB HDD and a 128 SSD. Some reason, even when downloading the games to my HDD my SSD still seems to fill up? I have only 2 Gigs left on the SSD.... Only had the laptop a few days, but been downloading games to...
  9. when pressed, @ symbol appears as "

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    when pressed, @ symbol appears as ": My Language is not switched to UK. Nothing seems out of the ordinary. Please help quickly. submitted by /u/TheHamiltrash [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f026x1/when_pressed_symbol_appears_as/
  10. Is there a way to change decimal symbol settings within certain applications when running a...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to change decimal symbol settings within certain applications when running a...: I am trying to troubleshoot a user issue with my software program. The software should calculate account numbers in traditional US format (100.00). However, users running the Windows German language pack on their OS are defaulting to the radix point (comma) in their numbers...