Windows 10: A SYNCED FOLDER IS MISSING

Discus and support A SYNCED FOLDER IS MISSING in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have just run a major update for Windows Ten and I'm now on version 2004. I now have a message on my desktop at startup. This is shown below. Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MartynLee2, Sep 20, 2020.

1. A SYNCED FOLDER IS MISSING

I have just run a major update for Windows Ten and I'm now on version 2004. I now have a message on my desktop at startup. This is shown below. Can anyone please tell me how to fix this?

A SYNCED FOLDER IS MISSING 7d9f43a3-289f-46d0-aba8-9c5f4dcf177f?upload=true.png

I look forward to your suggestions.

Martyn

:)

MartynLee2, Sep 20, 2020

2. Help! Error after updating: Synced folder is missing

Hi all,

I am a mac guy who recently moved to windows (I have had it with the man from Cupertino). I am very happy so far.

I just updated this morning to the Creative. After it loaded, I got a message saying A synced folder is missing. Backup and Sync is trying to sync "Desktop" but the folder has either been moved or deleted. It is asking me to Locate it.

Is it talking about the desktop on my PC or the desktop in Onedrive. OR, it is talking about the Desktop on Google Drive as the second dialog suggests. I am very confused. I have too many desktops.

Thanks for your help. I am finding this community to be great!

A SYNCED FOLDER IS MISSING [​IMG]

JonnyVermont, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Sync folder between Air and PC locally

I'm looking for a software which will keep folders on my Mac Air and PC synced via the local wireless network.

I usually take my Mac with me everywhere and as such have tons of large downloaded files that I have to manually copy over to the PC. I'm looking for something that'll transfer the files over the local wireless network in my home.

Any suggestions?

aayman_farzand, Sep 20, 2020
  4. A SYNCED FOLDER IS MISSING

Pinned & Recent Folder Missing From Explorer in Start

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the quick access and recently oped files option are missing. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Open File explorer.
    • Click on View and then Options.
    • Choose Folder and search options.
    • Under General Tab and under Privacy, make sure to place a check mark on Show recently used files and recently used folder in Quick access.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

A SYNCED FOLDER IS MISSING

1. A SYNCED FOLDER IS MISSING - Similar Threads - SYNCED FOLDER MISSING

2. OneDrive sync of .lnk links to network folders missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive sync of .lnk links to network folders missing: I have new computer setup and when using OneDrive personal on the new Windows 11, I see that a lot of my 100s of .lnk shortcuts to many different network folders e g \\server\folder\subfolder are missing. Is there any setting to include .lnk shortcuts. I see some posts about...
  3. OneDrive sync of .lnk links to network folders missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive sync of .lnk links to network folders missing: I have new computer setup and when using OneDrive personal on the new Windows 11, I see that a lot of my 100s of .lnk shortcuts to many different network folders e g \\server\folder\subfolder are missing. Is there any setting to include .lnk shortcuts. I see some posts about...
  4. Design change: missing option for selecting a specific folder on OneDrive for syncing with...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Design change: missing option for selecting a specific folder on OneDrive for syncing with...: I am Dutch and only can show screenshots with Dutch-text. Original situation in Explorer menu:This menu allowed for selecting one of more specific folders on OneDrive for syncing with PC Windows-10 or 11 / 22H2This option is no longer there, because now you get: But I don't...
  5. Folder continuously syncing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder continuously syncing: I can not delete a folder due to it continuously synching. I have shut my computer down multiple times and updated it and the folder still can not be deleted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folder-continuously-syncing/7bd594cf-d32e-49d1-b816-86a6af0fb65b
  6. Synced Folder

Synced Folder: How can i recover Synced Folder. I am Receiving the following Note: "Sinced Folder is Missing" Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/synced-folder/cfb5c99a-820f-43fb-a3e2-8835df7c4b79
  7. Not Syncing Folders with OneDrive

Not Syncing Folders with OneDrive: How do I add a folder to my desktop without having OneDrive attempt to sync it? I wanted to move a large file and for ease of access wanted to place it on the desktop. I don't want OneDrive to upload all 6GB of it. What I tried: I created a "Local" folder on Desktop. I...
  8. Automatically sync a folder

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Automatically sync a folder: I have a folder on my PC where I keep photos displayed on a photo frame. The photo frame doesn't pick the photos directly from this folder though but instead from an external USB drive. At this point I manually sync the external USB drive with the folder where I keep my...
  9. Help! Error after updating: Synced folder is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! Error after updating: Synced folder is missing: Hi all, I am a mac guy who recently moved to windows (I have had it with the man from Cupertino). I am very happy so far. I just updated this morning to the Creative. After it loaded, I got a message saying A synced folder is missing. Backup and Sync is trying to sync...
  10. folder sync

folder sync: Hi, i want to sync folders between 3 computers - windows 10, 7 embedded and XP. what is the best way to do it? 75725