Windows 10: A temporary file is created whenever I open a word file or a ppt. is this a virus??

Discus and support A temporary file is created whenever I open a word file or a ppt. is this a virus?? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/VisualZookeeper6 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/VisualZookeeper6, Jan 5, 2021.

1. A temporary file is created whenever I open a word file or a ppt. is this a virus??

/u/VisualZookeeper6, Jan 5, 2021
  2. techbuzz Win User

PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

I just tried saving the file as a PPT and I'm still getting the same results. Is it possible that the files are corrupted and they can be opened on some computers? I haven't heard of something like this happening before.

techbuzz, Jan 5, 2021
  3. PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

corrupt file?
    or if it could opened try to save it in ppt format than pptx

micropage7, Jan 5, 2021
  4. Ketxxx Win User

A temporary file is created whenever I open a word file or a ppt. is this a virus??

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

A temporary file is created whenever I open a word file or a ppt. is this a virus??

1. A temporary file is created whenever I open a word file or a ppt. is this a virus?? - Similar Threads - temporary file created

2. PPT - How to open a PPT file in the last version I saved it as, and not open up and display...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PPT - How to open a PPT file in the last version I saved it as, and not open up and display...: Hello,I have been struggling with this for a while now, and I can't find any help for it online. The 'Save As' function on PPT has changed, and it is causing me extra work when I try to edit my PPTs. Please see below as I describe the issue.Old ProcessThe process I used to...
  3. PPT - How to open a PPT file in the last version I saved it as, and not open up and display...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PPT - How to open a PPT file in the last version I saved it as, and not open up and display...: Hello,I have been struggling with this for a while now, and I can't find any help for it online. The 'Save As' function on PPT has changed, and it is causing me extra work when I try to edit my PPTs. Please see below as I describe the issue.Old ProcessThe process I used to...
  4. Word and ppt files not readable anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Word and ppt files not readable anymore: Bonjour,I have problems with Microsoft office files .Text are no more readable and i can't write a readable text anymore pictures belowStyle of Font are deleted.I can't detect the virus with any of anti-virus. I use Windows defender for now.Windows 10 Professionnel Any help...
  5. Word and ppt files not readable anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word and ppt files not readable anymore: Bonjour,I have problems with Microsoft office files .Text are no more readable and i can't write a readable text anymore pictures belowStyle of Font are deleted.I can't detect the virus with any of anti-virus. I use Windows defender for now.Windows 10 Professionnel Any help...
  6. Word and ppt files not readable anymore

7. Word file not opening

Word file not opening: I had some encrypted MS word files. I updated window 7 and after that my word file is not opening neither showing any error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-file-not-opening/16dd1194-5032-40cd-a707-e2c5daece2ec
  8. Saving or Exporting files only creates temporary file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving or Exporting files only creates temporary file: I've recently just bought a new laptop and installed my usual software on it but I've just noticed that when I create artwork and save/export it to a .png it only creates a .tmp$$ file. Now I can remove the temp part up to the .png extension and it'll work but that's a fair...
  9. TEMPORARY FILES ERROR - DO I HAVE A VIRUS?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TEMPORARY FILES ERROR - DO I HAVE A VIRUS?: Hello, I am having an issue with my temporary files taking up excessive space. As you see below my computer holds 476 gb, but 385 of those gb are being taken up by temporary files.[ATTACH] I don't know what these temporary files are and when I click to see if I can delete...
  10. windows created a temporary paging file...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows created a temporary paging file...: I recently got this error message every time I started my machine. [ATTACH] I setup the paging file on E driver but windows still create the file on C driver. Why??? [ATTACH] I don't have this issue before. I don't change any setting on my computer recently. The error...