Windows 10: A thermal shutdown occurred

Discus and support A thermal shutdown occurred in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Fans are running quietly and no surfaces are warm or hot to the touch. What is causing this? [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jerryez, May 11, 2019.

1. jerryez Win User

A thermal shutdown occurred

Fans are running quietly and no surfaces are warm or hot to the touch. What is causing this?

A thermal shutdown occurred [​IMG]

:)

jerryez, May 11, 2019
  2. Kneylon Win User

Thermal Shutdown

I have been fairly excited about this upgrade. Though there seems to be some disappointment now that it is here. I have attempted to install it twice and have had a thermal shutdown both times. This is a laptop but I have never had a thermal problem before
    and I game on this. I can only assume it is an issue with the upgrade. I would appreciate any support I can get for this from Microsoft.

Kneylon, May 11, 2019
  3. wasifYE Win User
    windows 10 installation & thermal shutdown

Hello BD,

It's really good that you are here to listen questions.

I am having the same overheating & thermal shutdown issue after installing Windows10.

I am a user of HP Envy M6-K022DX Sleekbook with windows 8.1 professional. My Laptop was working fine ,even during games. But after windows 10 installation from windows update center, it goes to thermal shutdown, hand burning state occurs.

Now, i am back to windows 8.1 and everything is fine. Please advice the solution for this problem.

Anticipating your reply.

wasifYE, May 11, 2019
  4. A thermal shutdown occurred

windows 10 installation & thermal shutdown

I have tried to install windows 10 a number of times. It downloads without issue but when it begins to install the computer goes into thermal shutdown. It does not seem to be running excessively hot, but it happens every time. And when it restarts it
    restores windows 8. help!

Rebecca281, May 11, 2019
Thema:

A thermal shutdown occurred

1. A thermal shutdown occurred - Similar Threads - thermal shutdown occurred

2. The previous shutdown was unexpected. Keeps occuring.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The previous shutdown was unexpected. Keeps occuring.: Recently I have had crashing issues with no error under The previous system shutdown at 7:05:09 PM on ‎3/‎30/‎2024 was unexpected. I do not know the reason for this and it occurs during many tasks such as Gaming, and Browsing the web. I would appreciate some help.Log name:...
  3. The previous shutdown was unexpected. Keeps occuring.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The previous shutdown was unexpected. Keeps occuring.: Recently I have had crashing issues with no error under The previous system shutdown at 7:05:09 PM on ‎3/‎30/‎2024 was unexpected. I do not know the reason for this and it occurs during many tasks such as Gaming, and Browsing the web. I would appreciate some help.Log name:...
  4. hp 22-b010nt thermal shutdown occured

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp 22-b010nt thermal shutdown occured: hello dear hp officials. While I am playing a game a game that meets the system requirements on my computer, the computer shuts down and when I turn it on, I encounter such a screen. What is the solution?...
  5. hp 22-b010nt thermal shutdown occured

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hp 22-b010nt thermal shutdown occured: hello dear hp officials. While I am playing a game a game that meets the system requirements on my computer, the computer shuts down and when I turn it on, I encounter such a screen. What is the solution?...
  6. Thermal Shutdown confusion

in Windows 10 Customization
    Thermal Shutdown confusion: I will say this up front. I have over 18 years of computer repair experience, but I've never come across an issue like this. I HAVE read other threads talking about this, but none of them contained the issue that is relevant to me. Now. the problem: I was given a laptop and...
  7. Thermal shutdown occurred

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Thermal shutdown occurred: Hi there! I own HP omen Ax250wm. I know that there are many threads for this issue. But none of them worked out for me. My laptop worked nice before. After I power on, my fans spin like crazy. Caps lock flashes 5 times and I get this issue System temperature 90D. When I...
  8. Thermal Shutdown Loop

Thermal Shutdown Loop: Hi, So my laptop went into thermal shutdown and won't come out of it. It is no longer heated and the cooling fans are not blocked as i have cleaned them. Once i try and turn on my laptop it says that its trying going to restart blue screen but it shuts off after it gets to...
  9. Thermal Shutdown

Thermal Shutdown: Okay. I want to know how to disable thermal shutdown on Windows 10. I understand the risk. If your gonna say something like "Change power settings" or "you can permanently damage your components" or "check that your fan is dusty", honestly just dont reply. I want a real...
  10. thermal shut down occurred

in Windows 10 Customization
    thermal shut down occurred: my hp computer just shuts down and when i try to turn it back on it goes to a screen that said the system bios has detected that your note book pc was put into hibernation or shut down to avoid overheating may occur if the cooling vents are blocked or the operating...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. thermal shutdown occurred errore

2. pc thermal shutdown