Windows 10: A thing called Lanceur d'application appeared on my computer. Help!

Discus and support A thing called Lanceur d'application appeared on my computer. Help! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; There is a new program on the list of programs I can open a PNG with and It is called Lanceur d'application. Its in a different language so I scanned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TheKoneeko, Aug 17, 2019.

1. A thing called Lanceur d'application appeared on my computer. Help!

There is a new program on the list of programs I can open a PNG with and It is called Lanceur d'application. Its in a different language so I scanned it with my antivirus. And nothing about it came up. Its not in appdata or program files so Im stumped. Please help me find it.

:)

TheKoneeko, Aug 17, 2019

2. Application not appearing anywhere on the screen

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

• How did you downloaded the application is it through windows store or browser?
    I would suggest you to check in downloads folder in the file explorer.

Follow the below steps.

• Press windows key + E.
    • Click on the This PC.
    • Select the download folder & check if application is downloaded.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Aug 17, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 17, 2019
  4. Slater Win User

A thing called Lanceur d'application appeared on my computer. Help!

Good Applications/Utilities

Check my recommended programs thread. But I haven't updated it in a while but it's still a good list.

Slater, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

A thing called Lanceur d'application appeared on my computer. Help!

1. A thing called Lanceur d'application appeared on my computer. Help! - Similar Threads - thing called Lanceur

2. This appeared on my screen overnight PLEASE HELP!!!...

in Windows 10 Customization
    This appeared on my screen overnight PLEASE HELP!!!...: My OS is Windows Is this a problem? What does it mean? Is it a TROJAN??? Please Help! Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-appeared-on-my-screen-overnight-please-help/36def65c-d11e-4623-af6b-5cfdf38780f6
  3. This appeared on my screen overnight PLEASE HELP!!!...

in Windows 10 Customization
    This appeared on my screen overnight PLEASE HELP!!!...: This appeared on my PC screen overnight [ShellClassInfo]LocalizedResourceName=@%SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-21 My OS is Windows 10 Is this a problem? What does it mean? Is it a TROJAN??? Please Help! Thank you!...
  4. Windows help agents told me to do things that made my computer no longer start!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows help agents told me to do things that made my computer no longer start!: I contacted windows live agents to solve a stoeags problem, and they told me to do the command chkdsk /r c: and I restarted, then the check started and went until 26% and it stopped, for 2 hours it didn't move from 26%, so I had no choice than turning it off and restarting,...
  5. Odd thing that happens with my computer,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Odd thing that happens with my computer,: Greetings, So I am experiencing a problem with my computer which happens after a restart. This is what happens https://drive.google.com/file/d/136VCy6-5hs09CPemtdM80Emzq8K1bHmy/view?usp=sharing This has be happening for awhile. It will do as the video shows for awhile,...
  6. My CD/DVD thing does not appear in Windows Explorer,

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My CD/DVD thing does not appear in Windows Explorer,: i cannot see that cd/dvd in my windows explorer, i have not a proper dvd/cd program to do that, but i have well a dvd,cd case how can i fix it on my win10 packard bell laptop?...
  7. i destroyed my computer by doing the simplest thing

in Windows 10 Support
    i destroyed my computer by doing the simplest thing: So I decided I wanted to download Fortnite, which requires he Epic Games Launcher, so I download that. While it’s downloading I continued playing Counter Strike, and I got a “Do you want this program to make changes to your computer?” notification and then my screen turns...
  8. Help with a bunch of login things

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Help with a bunch of login things: I have a new HP laptop and was trying to set up the free internet security offered through my internet provider. In the process I somehow set up the main admin account as someone else's email address. Now when I turn my computer on it comes up with an email address which...
  9. Partitions do not appear in My computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Partitions do not appear in My computer: Hello guys. I just installed windows 10 and made 2 partitions for my files. When I finished installing i found out that in My computer the 2 partitions that were created do not appear. I have assigned a letter for each partition. After I assigned letters the partitions...
  10. Weird things happening to my computer.

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird things happening to my computer.: I am having weird things happen to my computer, I was doing things online the other day and it just shut down on me. So I did a little research and ended up doing a chkdsk /r because I couldn't refresh/reset/backup my computer in recovery mode. It kept giving me an error...