Windows 10: A thing called Lanceur d'application appeared on my computer. Help!

Discus and support A thing called Lanceur d'application appeared on my computer. Help! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; There is a new program on the list of programs I can open a PNG with and It is called Lanceur d'application. Its in a different language so I scanned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TheKoneeko, Aug 17, 2019.

1. A thing called Lanceur d'application appeared on my computer. Help!

There is a new program on the list of programs I can open a PNG with and It is called Lanceur d'application. Its in a different language so I scanned it with my antivirus. And nothing about it came up. Its not in appdata or program files so Im stumped. Please help me find it.

:)

TheKoneeko, Aug 17, 2019

2. Application not appearing anywhere on the screen

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

• How did you downloaded the application is it through windows store or browser?
    I would suggest you to check in downloads folder in the file explorer.

Follow the below steps.

• Press windows key + E.
    • Click on the This PC.
    • Select the download folder & check if application is downloaded.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Aug 17, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 17, 2019
  4. Slater Win User

A thing called Lanceur d'application appeared on my computer. Help!

Good Applications/Utilities

Check my recommended programs thread. But I haven't updated it in a while but it's still a good list.

Slater, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

A thing called Lanceur d'application appeared on my computer. Help!

1. A thing called Lanceur d'application appeared on my computer. Help! - Similar Threads - thing called Lanceur

2. I am experiencing this problem where there is the thing on my computer called Visual basic...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am experiencing this problem where there is the thing on my computer called Visual basic...: Everytime I try to play games it runs this thing called VBC for short and it makes my pc, or games very slow, I usually lag up to a minute or crash. It takes 70% - to 85% or more of my cpu on task manager. Ive looked at past questions and I saw one and I tried everything but...
  3. I am experiencing this problem where there is the thing on my computer called Visual basic...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am experiencing this problem where there is the thing on my computer called Visual basic...: Everytime I try to play games it runs this thing called VBC for short and it makes my pc, or games very slow, I usually lag up to a minute or crash. It takes 70% - to 85% or more of my cpu on task manager. Ive looked at past questions and I saw one and I tried everything but...
  4. I am experiencing this problem where there is the thing on my computer called Visual basic...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help , weird things appears on screen Minecraft.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Help , weird things appears on screen Minecraft.: So , i only see this on my monitor , and on older minecraft versions like 1.8.9/1.8 and more.I tested on 1.19.3 and i don't have this bug. I also tested without forge or optifine and the same bug appears.HELP! :c...
  6. Help , weird things appears on screen Minecraft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help , weird things appears on screen Minecraft.: So , i only see this on my monitor , and on older minecraft versions like 1.8.9/1.8 and more.I tested on 1.19.3 and i don't have this bug. I also tested without forge or optifine and the same bug appears.HELP! :c...
  7. Help , weird things appears on screen Minecraft.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Random Blue And Pink Things Appear On My Computer At Startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Blue And Pink Things Appear On My Computer At Startup: For some reason, ever since 2/9/2021, my computer has been glitching. It first started in Microsoft Edge Chromium. Then, when I opened my computer today, it happened on login. After that, the logos start going static. My Windows Version: [ATTACH] I can't make a...
  9. why is this thing on the top of my computer please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    why is this thing on the top of my computer please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TimeLordCal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f1woc9/why_is_this_thing_on_the_top_of_my_computer/
  10. A call for help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A call for help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nih_l [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eapy2t/a_call_for_help/