Windows 10: A Tip for Using Reading View button

Discus and support A Tip for Using Reading View button in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; IF, sometimes the Reading View icon is faded or says "Reading View is unavailable...", don't necessarily believe either one. When faded just leave the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Drew1903, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Drew1903 Win User

A Tip for Using Reading View button

IF, sometimes the Reading View icon is faded or says "Reading View is unavailable...", don't necessarily believe either one.

When faded just leave the cursor on it a fraction of a second longer & it will (probably) come bold ( & work).

When there is that message hit the RV icon, again... likely, there, really, is a RV for the page.

In both cases, it's a good bet there, actually, IS a Reading View; even though seeming to not be.

Cheers,
    Drew

A Tip for Using Reading View button 287e5ab2-a882-4ccf-95a6-7c7a01553db0?upload=true.jpg

:)

Drew1903, Oct 9, 2018
  2. iain---01 Win User

How do I read messages on Nokia 1100?

Thanks for pointing me to the pages on my phone which is not listed on the home page.

Unfortunately the advice on this page is as useless as that in the manual. It says

"1. Press Read to view the messages immediately."

But there is no button or instruction that I can find marked "Read", nor is it listed in the List of Menu Functions!

I've tried various combinations of buttons to to no avail.

Any suggestions please?

iain---01, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Drew1903 Win User
    A tip when selecting Reading View

It may seem a bit odd timing mentioning this now, in so much that many people may have already discovered it but... none the less,

On some articles or occasions when selecting Reading View, it may say, "Reading View Unavailable". However, don't despair because...

If you leave the cursor rest on the Reading View icon a moment (longer) will, very probably discover that lo & behold Reading View actually IS available, select it & carry on, as desired initially.

Though, don't wait too long lol, sometimes Reading View really & truly isn't
    available for that particular article.

Cheers,

Drew

A Tip for Using Reading View button 4e1c23a5-fb4a-4208-a909-93b5166636ab.jpg

Drew1903, Oct 9, 2018
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond A Tip for Using Reading View button :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

1. A Tip for Using Reading View button - Similar Threads - Tip Using Reading

2. Task view button not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task view button not working: Hello, Problem:My computer had windows re-installed and after that I tried to use Task View, but upon clicking the Task View button or Windows key + tab it just refreshed the entire screen and nothing happened... Also I have tried other methods, like going to settings >...
  3. Task view button not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task view button not working: Hello, Problem:My computer had windows re-installed and after that I tried to use Task View, but upon clicking the Task View button or Windows key + tab it just refreshed the entire screen and nothing happened... Also I have tried other methods, like going to settings >...
  4. A Tip in Using the Applications Window

A Tip in Using the Applications Window: Yes, one can initiate the wonderful, terrific, fantastic, Applications window by shell:AppsFolder in Run. BUT if you have Recent items showing in Jumplists, then it will be there on the File Explorer jumplist. So, obviously, it can be opened from there... no need to bother...
  5. Disable Windows Button Tips

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disable Windows Button Tips: [ATTACH] So recently, after an update, every time I press the super button (the one with the windows logo) and don't press a hotkey fast enough, some weird overlay appears that shows me all the hotkey options. Now while this is a good feature for new, inexperienced users,...
  6. A Tip: Use Tips

A Tip: Use Tips: Ah, but seriously, use Tips. To discover, know & learn your Windows 10 Operating System, turn to Tips. What's New, abilities, Features, tools, What, Where & How... in Tips and all in plain, easy to understand, English, too. [ATTACH] Cheers, Drew [ATTACH]...
  7. Task View button

Task View button: I have Windows 10 and two monitors. I may have 25 or more windows open when I am creating or researching documents. When I press the Task View button, I would typically want them together or in sequence by program, eg. all the MS Word docs at least next to each other, PDFs...
  8. sedlauncher.exe reading/viewing photos

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    sedlauncher.exe reading/viewing photos: Why does sedlauncher.exe need to view all my photos that are stored on a separate disk from the windows installation? What is being gathered by reading personal photos and being sent back to the windows servers? This is a gross invasion of privacy and surely must be breaking...
  9. Windows edge reading view

in Browsers and Email
    Windows edge reading view: Can you set reading view as a default in windows edge? Don 8941
  10. Task View button

in Windows 10 Support
    Task View button: I can't seem to find this anywhere. How would I move the Task View button? I would like it to be on the right side of my Quick Launch tool bar. Right now it is in-between quick launch and my start button on the task bar. I do have Classic Shell running 15135