Windows 10: A tool to monitor CPU and GPU temps and bandwidth.

Discus and support A tool to monitor CPU and GPU temps and bandwidth. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, can you all recommend me a tool that will help me monitor my CPU and GPU temperature? Previously on 7 I used to use gadgets but I no longer want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lolcocks, Jul 31, 2015.

1. lolcocks Win User

A tool to monitor CPU and GPU temps and bandwidth.

Hi, can you all recommend me a tool that will help me monitor my CPU and GPU temperature?
    Previously on 7 I used to use gadgets but I no longer want to use them or they cannot be used with Windows 10 either.

I also want to monitor my bandwidth.
    Can someone please help me?

:)

lolcocks, Jul 31, 2015
  2. BossDweeb Win User

Windows 10 randomly “crahsing” when 3D rendering

Good chance your graphics processor is faulting under load, but you may also want to run a test on the system RAM.

Gpu's can be faulty even if temps are good, but have you monitored the temps on cpu and gpu , and noted how much

VRAM, system RAM and cpu usage there is while doing these tasks ?

(If you don't have monitoring tools)....

Real Temp

GPU-Z Video card GPU Information Utility

Bootcamp. Don't know if that would do this. Maybe, but I've never used it.

You may want to disable your Anti-virus temporarily. AV's can crash games, but I don't know if you would get this sort of screen.

BossDweeb, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Bluescreen with nvlddmkm.sys error(minidump attached)

More often than not BCC116 is related to heat. Did you download CPU/GPU and monitor the temps?

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Jul 31, 2015
  4. A tool to monitor CPU and GPU temps and bandwidth.

I use RealTemp GT for my CPU (has a setting for GPU temp to but just basic temp) & EVGA Precision/MSI Afterburner for detailed GPU stats.

fracking4oil, Jul 31, 2015
  5. lolcocks Win User
    Okay, thanks. Anything for bandwidth?

lolcocks, Jul 31, 2015
  6. brummyfan Win User
    HW Monitor.

brummyfan, Jul 31, 2015
  7. Hydranix Win User
    The bandwidth of what exactly would you like to monitor? Your GPU memory bandwidth?

Hydranix, Jul 31, 2015
  8. A tool to monitor CPU and GPU temps and bandwidth.

msi afterburner of course

Tepescovir, Jul 31, 2015
  9. I have found that Argus Monitor is a very capable program for monitoring hardware temperatures. What kind of bandwidth do you want to monitor?

dlwmacgregor, Jul 31, 2015
  10. You shloud try HWinfo, a very detailed and complete piece of software.

A tool to monitor CPU and GPU temps and bandwidth. [​IMG]

yetyhunter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

A tool to monitor CPU and GPU temps and bandwidth.

1. A tool to monitor CPU and GPU temps and bandwidth. - Similar Threads - tool monitor CPU

2. CPU/GPU temps through command line

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CPU/GPU temps through command line: Greetings fellas Windows users! I have no clue if here is the appropriate subreddit to ask it but, is there a way to check the CPU/GPU temperatures through command line (powershell/cmd)? I do know I could use cpu-z and derivatives, but I would like to see it through the "old...
  3. CPU/GPU temps through command line

CPU/GPU temps through command line: Greetings fellaz windows users! I have no clue if here is the appropriate subreddit to ask it but, is there a way to check the CPU/GPU temperatures through command line (powershell/cmd)? I do know I could use cpu-z and derivatives, but I would like to see it through the "old...
  4. Windows stock GPU and CPU temp monitoring.

Windows stock GPU and CPU temp monitoring.: Can someone help me figure out what shortcut I used to do this? I don't have any software that monitors my CPU and GPU temps so I think this is from Windows 10. submitted by /u/simba_the_dog [link] [comments]...
  5. GPU temps

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GPU temps: I have two identical computers, one is used by me and one is used by my brother. they're in the exact same condition and everything works identically except from the gpu. my gpu runs at ~20 degrees higher than my brothers when under load, why is this? they're don't have dust...
  6. CPU temp differs between tools

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU temp differs between tools: Core Temp is reporting a stable 55 degrees Celsius, whereas my BIOS is reporting 75-80 degrees Celsius. Should I be concerned here? I have not had any system crashes due to overheating or any freezes for that matter. Thanks! :) > PC Specifications CPU: AMD Athlon X4...
  7. High CPU/GPU Temps

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High CPU/GPU Temps: Hi, I've noticed high CPU/GPU temps when my watercooler pump and fan are maxed out and all the fans are maxed out currently I only have a browser open and my temps are as follows: [img] What is also concerning is currently my GTX 1070 is only powering the 2 monitors(Not...
  8. High CPU/GPU Temps

in Windows 10 Support
    High CPU/GPU Temps: Hi, I've noticed high CPU/GPU temps when my watercooler pump and fan are maxed out and all the fans are maxed out currently I only have a browser open and my temps are as follows: [img] What is also concerning is currently my GTX 1070 is only powering the 2 monitors(Not...
  9. CPU Temp Monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU Temp Monitor: Is there CPU Temp Monitor, like CoreTemp, that supports AMD Ryzen? 81760
  10. CPU not showing temp in Open hardware monitor or core temp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CPU not showing temp in Open hardware monitor or core temp: CPU not showing temp in Open hardware monitor or core temp Used to show ok, I am certain...In the BIOS when I boot the PC it shows ok approx 60-65oC But not in the aforementioned apps....cant think why Thanks 36372

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to monitor temp and bandwith on you gpu and cpu

2. good app for windows 10 to monitor CPU temps and GPU temps

3. real temp gt download

4. cpu and gpu temps tool,
  5. coretemp bandwidth