Windows 10: "A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen" - have to keep re-enabling...

Discus and support "A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen" - have to keep re-enabling... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HiI just read a reply by microsoft rep pertaining to this following issue, the rep said this issue has not been reported, or there isnt enough reports... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Stonehaven, Sep 24, 2022.

1. "A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen" - have to keep re-enabling...

HiI just read a reply by microsoft rep pertaining to this following issue, the rep said this issue has not been reported, or there isnt enough reports on this issue to investigate it much, however; I sometimes report things to, and browse the Microsoft Feedback Hub and I remember seeing this issue reported in different ways by numerous community members - and this issue is one I have reported myself months ago I cant remember if I was having this issue before the MS11 update. Not saying the Microsoft rep is lying, I just dont think that all microsoft representatives all know whats going on at

:)

Stonehaven, Sep 24, 2022
  2. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Sep 24, 2022
  3. How to enable the hidden administrator in windows 10

Hi Frazer,

Enabling the hidden administrator account will allow you to do anything without restrictions. We suggest disabling the feature after making changes to the PC. It is also best to create a password to protect it from an unauthorized access. To do this procedure,
    follow these steps:

• Open Run command box by simultaneously pressing Windows +
      R keys.
    • In the Run command box, type lusrmgr.msc and then press
      Enter key to open Local Users and Groups window.
    • In the left-pane, click Users folder to see various account names in the middle pane.
    • Double-click on the Administrator entry in the middle pane to open its
      properties dialog.
    • Under the General tab, uncheck the option labelled Account is disabled, and then click
      Apply button to enable the built-in admin account.
    Close the Local Users and Groups window. The enabled Administrator account should be visible on the login screen. Also, you can quickly switch to or sign in to the Administrator account by clicking the user name on the Start and then clicking Administrator.

Let us know how it goes.

Robert Caw, Sep 24, 2022
  4. "A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen" - have to keep re-enabling...

'Hidden Administrator' account asking for password.

We would like to clarify how did you enable the Hidden Administrator account. We suggest using the
    Local Security Policy to enable to hidden administrator in Windows 10. Kindly follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R to open the Run dialog.
    • Type secpol.msc, and click on OK.
    • In the left pane, click on the Local Policies folder to expand it, and click on the
      Security Options folder.
    • In the right pane of Security Options, double click on
      Accounts: Administrator account status.
    • Select Enabled, and click on OK.
    Let us know whenever you need further assistance.

Nathaniel Mon, Sep 24, 2022
Thema:

"A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen" - have to keep re-enabling...

1. "A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen" - have to keep re-enabling... - Similar Threads - toolbar already hidden

2. A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...: I encounter this error almost every time the pc turns off the monitors.I used to have three monitors and never had this problem, but now I have a new fourth monitor and I am forever running into this problem.I also sometimes notice this notification from NVIDIA, maybe the...
  3. A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...: I encounter this error almost every time the pc turns off the monitors.I used to have three monitors and never had this problem, but now I have a new fourth monitor and I am forever running into this problem.I also sometimes notice this notification from NVIDIA, maybe the...
  4. A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...: Seems like this issue is years old. It started happening for me when I updated to Windows 11. It happens everytime I start my PC and I have to re-hide it every single time....
  5. A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...

A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...: Seems like this issue is years old. It started happening for me when I updated to Windows 11. It happens everytime I start my PC and I have to re-hide it every single time....
  6. "A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen" - have to keep re-enabling...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen" - have to keep re-enabling...: HiI just read a reply by microsoft rep pertaining to this following issue, the rep said this issue has not been reported, or there isnt enough reports on this issue to investigate it much, however; I sometimes report things to, and browse the Microsoft Feedback Hub and I...
  7. A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...: I am randomly getting this notification/error when I wake up my PC monitors, or my PC in general. If seemingly refers to the toolbar on display which is set to primary. And I have to press OK every time and set the toolbar to automatically hide again, every time. This is...
  8. A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...

A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...: I am randomly getting this notification/error when I wake up my PC monitors, or my PC in general. If seemingly refers to the toolbar on display which is set to primary. And I have to press OK every time and set the toolbar to automatically hide again, every time. This is...
  9. A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...

in Windows 10 Customization
    A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...: I get this error in Windows 10 every time I turn off or on the TV, I it have connected to my laptop via HDMI. A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide toolbar per side. When I either turn on or off the TV the other monitors...