Windows 10: A tutorial on how to add family members to your family group.

Discus and support A tutorial on how to add family members to your family group. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; 1. On your computer, sign in with an organizer's Microsoft account. 2. Click the + for add a family member. 3. Add who you want to be in your... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by ZahidAhmed1_356, Aug 3, 2020.

1. A tutorial on how to add family members to your family group.

1. On your computer, sign in with an organizer's Microsoft account.

2. Click the + for add a family member.

3. Add who you want to be in your family group.

4. If they don't have a Microsoft account, create one for them.

:)

ZahidAhmed1_356, Aug 3, 2020
  2. Shawn Brink, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Add member to your Microsoft family in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To add a family member to your Microsoft account, I suggest you to follow the steps from

Add members to your Microsoft family.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 3, 2020
  4. A tutorial on how to add family members to your family group.

Steve Merik, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

A tutorial on how to add family members to your family group.

1. A tutorial on how to add family members to your family group. - Similar Threads - tutorial add family

2. Where to add family members

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where to add family members: Where can I add my family members* Moved from Community Center* OS not specified https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-add-family-members/3ce87c59-0e20-4d03-87e2-ae8c85c11291
  3. Unable to add a family in a family group.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to add a family in a family group.: I ma unable to add my daughter to Family Safety as a member or organizer. I even bought the Family subscription bc the support person told me I need one. I am not sure it's true as it worked previously on the old laptop.I am running Windows 10 though it doesnt really matter...
  4. Unable to add a family in a family group.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to add a family in a family group.: I ma unable to add my daughter to Family Safety as a member or organizer. I even bought the Family subscription bc the support person told me I need one. I am not sure it's true as it worked previously on the old laptop.I am running Windows 10 though it doesnt really matter...
  5. Unable to add a family in a family group.

6. Cannot add a family member to Family Safety

Cannot add a family member to Family Safety: I keep getting an error message when trying to add my son's account to Family Safety. I had add and removed him a couple times trying to get his new computer set up, and now it seems like his account is blocked for some reason. Here's the message I get:Unusual activity...
  7. Cannot add a family member to Family Safety

Cannot add a family member to Family Safety: I keep getting an error message when trying to add my son's account to Family Safety. I had add and removed him a couple times trying to get his new computer set up, and now it seems like his account is blocked for some reason. Here's the message I get:Unusual activity...
  8. Cannot add a family member to Family Safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Unable to add a family member in microsoft family

Unable to add a family member in microsoft family: I am logged in with the admin account and trying to add a family member but in the family and other users option it is saying "We couldn't connect to microsoft family right now, so your family on this device might not be up to date".. Pleaase help me with this!...
  10. add photo to family member

add photo to family member: I want to put a photo of my new family member but how do I do that?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-photo-to-family-member/aecbbef6-a477-4b00-8ade-9b43af9e4afc"