Windows 10: ****A****u****d****i****o**** ****i****s**** ****C****h****o****p****p****y****...

Discus and support ****A****u****d****i****o**** ****i****s**** ****C****h****o****p****p****y****... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; ****Y****e****s****t****e****r****d****a****y**** ****I**** ****w****a****s**** ****j****u****s****t**** ****w****a****t****c****h****i****n****g****... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KioroTheOreo, Mar 17, 2020.

1. ****A****u****d****i****o**** ****i****s**** ****C****h****o****p****p****y****...

****Y****e****s****t****e****r****d****a****y**** ****I**** ****w****a****s**** ****j****u****s****t**** ****w****a****t****c****h****i****n****g**** ****v****i****d****e****o****s**** ****w****h****e****n**** ****s****u****d****d****e****n****l****y**** ****t****h****e**** ****a****u****d****i****o**** ****s****t****a****r****t****e****d**** ****g****e****t****t****i****n****g**** ****c****h****o****p****p****y**** ****a****n****d**** ****m****a****d****e**** ****c****l****i****c****k****i****n****g**** ****n****o****i****s****e****s****.**** ****I**** ****t****r****i****e****d**** ****r****e****i****n****s****t****a****l****l****i****n****g**** ****d****r****i****v****e****r****s**** ****s****e****v****e****r****a****l**** ****t****i****m****e****s****,**** ****a****n****d**** ****I****'****v****e**** ****t****r****i****e****d**** ****m****e****s****s****i****n****g**** ****a****r****o****u****n****d**** ****w****i****t****h**** ****a****u****d****i****o**** ****s****e****t****t****i****n****g****s**** ****t****o**** ****n****o**** ****a****v****a****i****l****.**** ****O****n****e**** ****t****i****m****e**** ****I**** ****r****e****s****t****a****r****t****e****d**** ****m****y**** ****c****o****m****p****u****t****e****r**** ****a****f****t****e****r**** **** **** ****u****n****i****n****s****t****a****l****l****i****n****g**** ****t****h****e**** ****R****e****a****l****t****e****k**** ****a****u****d****i****o**** ****d****e****v****i****c****e**** ****w****i****t****h****i****n**** ****D****e****v****i****c****e**** ****M****a****n****a****g****e****r****,**** ****a****n****d**** ****t****h****e****r****e**** ****w****e****r****e**** ****n****o**** ****p****o****p****p****i****n****g**** ****a****n****d**** ****c****l****i****c****k****i****n****g**** ****i****s****s****u****e****s****,**** ****b****u****t**** ****o****n****c****e**** ****I**** ****r****e****s****t****a****r****t****e****d**** ****m****y**** ****c****o****m****p****u****t****e****r**** ****a****g****a****i****n****,**** ****i****t**** ****j****u****s****t**** ****s****t****a****r****t****e****d**** ****c****l****i****c****k****i****n****g**** ****a****g****a****i****n****.**** ****P****l****e****a****s****e**** ****h****e****l****p****,**** ****I**** ****a****m**** ****v****e****r****y**** ****c****o****n****c****e****r****n****e****d**** ****a****s**** ****t****h****i****s**** ****i****s**** ****m****y**** ****l****a****s****t**** ****h****o****p****e**** ****a****s****i****d****e**** ****f****r****o****m**** ****r****e****i****n****s****t****a****l****l****i****n****g**** **** **** ****w****i****n****d****o****w****s**** ****a****s**** ****a**** ****w****h****o****l****e****,**** ****w****h****i****c****h**** ****w****o****u****l****d**** ****b****e**** ****a**** ****p****a****i****n****.****

:)

KioroTheOreo, Mar 17, 2020
  2. mama cha Win User

R`einst````a````l`l````i`n```g`````````~W``````in `1``0` ```````a`n`````d ```i`nf``e`c```tio`n` `det```e``````c`t`i``o```

Hi,

My Dell laptop developed HDD issues a while back after I had upgraded it from Win 8.1 to win10. I had to buy a new Hdd n reinstall the Win10 but my software person didn't reinstall my laptop's win10 from MS server but got me a Win10 pro from a network that
    i'm not a part of. I was unaware of all these things until the OS started asking to be activated. But my laptop had a genuine windows os before I had to change the hdd. I learnt I could still reinstall my original windows10 by downloading from the Ms server.
    I have downloaded the ISO from Microsoft website unto my system but I don't know what to do next. I'm wondering if ican just run that directly and if it would recognize my hardware as one which is re`g`i```````````tered on the server and reinstall my original
    win 10 and still retain my files/documents or if I should backup my files, create a bootable usb from the iso image and then do a clean install.

Secondly, my system has bee`n` behaving fun`n`y for some 2 weeks no`````````````w. it wo`u``l``d ``j`ust` s````````t`art typing this strange ``````````````````````````th`ing on `its own.```````````````````````````. I thought it was a malware on it n ran
    a scan n my system quaran```````t`in`e `````d` ``a ```````````````````````````````````t````r`o``````````j```a```n``` ````t`h`a`t ``I have `````````````````a`t`ta`c```h`e``d the pic last we`e`k. then ````````````a```` f`w``e`w`` ``d`ays ago``````i ````d`e``c``i````de```d
    to upda`t`e ````th``e` ````````u``n``a``c`````tiv`a`t``e`d`` windows si````n```c```e ``````I had`````nt ``````been able to```````c``r```e``a`t``e ``t`h`e ``````t``````ime `t``o` ```````````a`s`k` ``h``o```w `t`o`` `g`o`` ```a`b``ou``t `r`e`c``t``if``y``i``n```g`
    `t`he ``o`s` ```````````issue here n tre``ating` `I`t. But the ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````system went off while it was updating`````g` ``````a`nd `````si``nce `t`hen the situation has been worse``. ```````````````````````````my lapt`op
    wou`l```d fr`eezw on its own, make strange jamming or bell ringing noise and the weird typing will start. it would not respond to any command I give it except en`ga``g`e th`e ```````````t``a`````b` `b````u``t`t`on`.```` ```````````````````````W```h``a``t``e```v`er`
    ``it I``s ````````````````````hij```a```````c`k```s ```m````y` `````c`u```r`s```o`r ``a`n`d` take's` ``````o````ve`r` ``m``y ````````l`a``p````````to`````````````````````p``

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````P`l`e``a`s`e` ```````h``e```l`p````.```` `I` ``w`as ``d`r`e`a`d```````in````g`the ``I`n````c`o`nv```e``n````i```e```NC```e of th`e``` `````p```ro````c```e`s`s` ````o```f````g````````r```e``tt`ing
    m````o`````r`i`g```i`n`a`l` ``Os ``````be`f``o``r`e``` `b`u```t` ``th``is `` th````I``n`g t`hat` `hi`j``ack`s ```m```u``y`` ``````````c```ur``s``o```r `and freezes```` ``m`y `l``a``p`````````to`p ```I``s `wo`r``se```.``````````````````````i`` ``ha`v`e ``f`ina``ll```y`
    m`a`````n```a`````g`ed`` ``t`o` `````````````````u``pd``a`t``e ```````m`y` ```l``ap```t``op` ````I`t``h```in`l`````king ```it` ```````/```'``ll ``````d`ea``l` `w`ith` the` `ma`l``w`a``re if `tha`t wa`s` the ````````````````````ca`s`e b```u``t ``````I`th`````````````e
    `si``t`ua`````t``ion ``o`n``ly worsened ```si`nc``e t`h`e`n```````!````````

I will` ```t`oa`t`````````lly ``a```pp``r`e``c`iate ````````````````````````````````````````e`v`ery a`ssi`st`a`n``ce` `t`o gr````e`t` ``````co`n`t``r``o``l`` `o`f` ``m``y` ```la``p`top``` ``b`a``c``k`` ````````.```````

```````
    ****A****u****d****i****o**** ****i****s**** ****C****h****o****p****p****y****... 0f0d94e5-5150-402c-aab6-a069a6f9eec7?upload=true.png
    ``

`````T`h`a`````````n`k`````` y```````````````````ou````````````

mama cha, Mar 17, 2020
  3. AndreTen Win User
    Why are these P and U file attributes suddenly appearing?

Looks like some new attributs are showing up.

Pinned and unpinned - some explanations are saying that they prevent or allow files to be purged on low free space status.

More *Arrow Superuser

AndreTen, Mar 17, 2020
  4. ****A****u****d****i****o**** ****i****s**** ****C****h****o****p****p****y****...

o and p keys are not working

After the update of windows 10 to 1703 version ,o and p keys are not working on my keyboard.I rebooted my laptop but of no use.and i updated my os to 1709 version and still the problem exists on that version too.and all the latest drivers are installed
    on my laptop.please me a way to solve this problem .

note: o and p letters in the text are typed using touch keyboard.

umasai kumar, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

****A****u****d****i****o**** ****i****s**** ****C****h****o****p****p****y****...

1. ****A****u****d****i****o**** ****i****s**** ****C****h****o****p****p****y****... - Similar Threads - ****A****u****d****i****o**** ****i****s**** ****C****h****o****p****p****y****

2. Some key in my keyboard such as Q,W,ER,T,Y,U,I,O,P are not working. Pls help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some key in my keyboard such as Q,W,ER,T,Y,U,I,O,P are not working. Pls help me: Pls help me help what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-key-in-my-keyboard-such-as-qwertyuiop-are-not/aaf6b40d-cd89-45a6-a6f9-8c5248a91768
  3. Some key in my keyboard such as Q,W,ER,T,Y,U,I,O,P are not working. Pls help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some key in my keyboard such as Q,W,ER,T,Y,U,I,O,P are not working. Pls help me: Pls help me help what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-key-in-my-keyboard-such-as-qwertyuiop-are-not/aaf6b40d-cd89-45a6-a6f9-8c5248a91768
  4. Some key in my keyboard such as Q,W,ER,T,Y,U,I,O,P are not working. Pls help me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. keys U I O P noot working cooorrectly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keys U I O P noot working cooorrectly: these keys wll either:1. double, trple, or quadruple.2. they will nt show uppp at all 3. they wll show normally rare! ii have a windows 11 lenovo laptop. now i will list every method i have tried n order 1. ran the windoows 10 troubleshooter on my keyboard. noo issues found...
  6. keys U I O P noot working cooorrectly

keys U I O P noot working cooorrectly: these keys wll either:1. double, trple, or quadruple.2. they will nt show uppp at all 3. they wll show normally rare! ii have a windows 11 lenovo laptop. now i will list every method i have tried n order 1. ran the windoows 10 troubleshooter on my keyboard. noo issues found...
  7. q w e r u i o p keys working strangely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    q w e r u i o p keys working strangely: Hi there.I have a laptop dell Inspiron 5577 and I'm having the trouble with q w e r u i o p keys on my keyboard. Sometimes it's working perfectly and sometimes it's just lagging when i press them once they're not working, but when i spam them they're starting working for some...
  8. q w e r u i o p keys working strangely

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    q w e r u i o p keys working strangely: Hi there.I have a laptop dell Inspiron 5577 and I'm having the trouble with q w e r u i o p keys on my keyboard. Sometimes it's working perfectly and sometimes it's just lagging when i press them once they're not working, but when i spam them they're starting working for some...
  9. q w e r u i o p keys working strangely

10. Audio Driver(s) config for S/PDIF passthrough for DTS/DD o/p

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Driver(s) config for S/PDIF passthrough for DTS/DD o/p: This has been driving me crazy for weeks.. since I decided to fix this long-standing issue Problem: I am unable to get DTS/DD 5.1 audio from the motherboard S/PDIF output, when playing media via VLC 3.0.4 or Media Player Classic, from downloaded media/test files or from...