Windows 10: A unable virus file to stop

Discus and support A unable virus file to stop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday I downloaded an image, while the picture was downloading, a strange file was in the download box, I was curious to open it, a window asked to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nguyễn TrungKiên1, Jan 14, 2022.

1. A unable virus file to stop

Yesterday I downloaded an image, while the picture was downloading, a strange file was in the download box, I was curious to open it, a window asked to download something, then I restarted it. it . Using 2 rogue apps in task manager, I managed to handle those 2 apps, then I went to program file *89 I saw a weird file it was the same time 2 apps I handled and I experienced surprised. it's also a virus file I also deal with it. what makes me street is it is not being handled in task manager , even when i use taskkill , it shows message saying " access is denied " what should i do ? the file is

:)

Nguyễn TrungKiên1, Jan 14, 2022

2. New Laptop Might Still Be Infected By Virus. PLEASE HELP!

Symptoms:

• Pop up from Nvidia says there's a new driver. When taken to another window and I click download, it says it can't.
    • User Driver Mode Framework eats up 50% of CPU as seen on Task Mgr
    • Virus scanner unable to scan
    • No connectivity when in Safe Mode with Networking
    • Unable to scan when in Safe Mode with Networking

How virus got in:

Logged into QQ messenger with chinese UI (tencent & kingsoft)

Virus behavior:

Downloaded 5 more programs that took over recycle bin, music files,

Steps previously taken:

• Tried to uninstall from Control Panel but was unable to
    • Tried to end task but was unable to
    • Tried following steps here:
    • Took PC to service center from place bought:
    • Used Ninite to uninstall all chinese programs
    • Went home but saw Kingsoft, Tencent & QQ folders in HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT
    • Hit OneKey Recovery
    • Updated Office 365
    • Updated Windows OS
    • See symptoms above

ButterMellow, Jan 14, 2022
  3. Unable to save .java file

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

Is the issue specific to Java files?

Method 1: Disable your anti-virus software

I would suggest you to temporarily disable the antivirus and then check for the issue.

Note: Running the computer without firewall or the anti-virus software is a potential threat to the computer; make sure to enable the security software after completing the troubleshooting steps and after identifying the issue.

Method 2: Test the issue on a new user account

Follow the steps below:

• In search type User Account.
    • Select manage another account.
    • Select Add a new user in this PC account.
    • Click on Add someone else to this PC and follow the onscreen instructions.
    Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Jan 14, 2022
  4. A unable virus file to stop

[HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

A unable virus file to stop

1. A unable virus file to stop - Similar Threads - unable virus file

2. Unable to remove virus permanently

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to remove virus permanently: My laptop is infected with Trojan virus. I have run windows defender scansquick, custom, full and offline scans, microsoft safety scanner malwarefox, malwarebytes. They seem to have removed the virus according to the scan results but the virus just keeps appearing when i scan...
  3. A unable virus file to stop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A unable virus file to stop: Yesterday I downloaded an image, while the picture was downloading, a strange file was in the download box, I was curious to open it, a window asked to download something, then I restarted it. it . Using 2 rogue apps in task manager, I managed to handle those 2 apps, then I...
  4. Virus - Unable to format PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Virus - Unable to format PC: Hi All, Looks like I have a major problem which I'm trying to solve myself. Yesterday my son noticed that his audio services had disabled but upon further investigation, it appears that many issues exist: 1. Unable to access settings 2. Unable to run as...
  5. Unable to turn on Virus Protection

Unable to turn on Virus Protection: I have a surface pro and am unable to turn on the virus protection. I keep getting emails that I believe to contain malicious software. What program should I get to supplement the current level of protection [Original Title: Security]...
  6. Onedrive - We detected a virus in this file and stopped syncing it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive - We detected a virus in this file and stopped syncing it: Hello- Recently my onedrive has been giving me the following error on my WINDOWS 10 Pro computer: [ATTACH] These are old profile files I had from a backup I did a long time ago. I have scanned them with two different virus scanners and one malware scanner with...
  7. Unable to login - Virus?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to login - Virus?: Hi I have a Lenovo Ideapad 720, I7, 8GB with Windows 10 home The problem seems to have started on installing GTA V. I then ran Malware bytes routinely. After that my laptop began to slow down significantly. I tried to remove GTA V but every time i opened the 'remove...
  8. Unable to Remove this Virus

Unable to Remove this Virus: In my windows security under virus and threat protection any time I scan for threats I get the same thing. It says: Virus:Win32/Mofksys.B -Severe But anytime I try to remove the threat and take actions nothing happens. It just lets me scan again and its still...
  9. computer virus or file virus?

computer virus or file virus?: on a microsoft support page came up saying this computer is blocked and i have to call micosoft now. it has something about **** in http bar and i was no where near **** what to do now?...
  10. "Virus & threat protection has stopped". Unable to start. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Virus & threat protection has stopped". Unable to start. Windows 10: Just powered up and got this alert: [ATTACH] When I hit "Restart now" I got this [ATTACH] What should I do please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-threat-protection-has-stopped-unable-to/e3dc5ef4-dee3-4bf3-8a14-31a655c02d25