Windows 10: a useful search feature for windows 10 (just like windows XP had)

Discus and support a useful search feature for windows 10 (just like windows XP had) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; lets not comment on the "search" feature that comes with windows 10 (my mother always said when our family was younger "if you can not say anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sumJoker, Mar 30, 2019.

1. sumJoker Win User

a useful search feature for windows 10 (just like windows XP had)

lets not comment on the "search" feature that comes with windows 10 (my mother always said when our family was younger "if you can not say anything nice, dont say anything at all)

Is there a program I can install on Windows 10 that makes the search feature as good what windows XP had. otherwise

sumJoker, Mar 30, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 30, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Mar 30, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

1. a useful search feature for windows 10 (just like windows XP had) - Similar Threads - useful search feature

2. I like windows XP Im using XP right now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I like windows XP Im using XP right now: Plz start supporting XP again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-like-windows-xp-im-using-xp-right-now/00397b95-8d99-4689-9bcb-f3efe87df00f
  3. I like windows XP Im using XP right now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I like windows XP Im using XP right now: Plz start supporting XP again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-like-windows-xp-im-using-xp-right-now/00397b95-8d99-4689-9bcb-f3efe87df00f
  4. I like the search feature, but this is unacceptable. Just why, Microsoft?!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I like the search feature, but this is unacceptable. Just why, Microsoft?!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Johtoboy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kixwuz/i_like_the_search_feature_but_this_is/
  5. Windows 10 Search Feature

Windows 10 Search Feature: Correct me if I'm wrong but in Windows 10 I used to be able to right click on the Start menu and use search to search for my installed programs. Now it's only bringing up website and store links instead of what I actually have installed. I installed an "app" today and I tried...
  6. Search Feature in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Search Feature in Windows 10: Upgraded to latest version of windows 10 2004. My search function no longer works and has been unable to restore the function. Any suggestions. The seachui.exe cannot be found on the computer....
  7. Windows 10 Start Menu Search Features and How to use it

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Start Menu Search Features and How to use it: [ATTACH]Windows 10 Start Menu Search has evolved year, and it is integrated with the Windows 10 Timeline with the Windows 10 v2004 Feature update. In […] This article Windows 10 Start Menu Search Features and How to use it first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Windows 10 - Search feature

in Cortana
    Windows 10 - Search feature: I had this set to only search PC/local now the whole look is different and searches everywhere. How do I make like it was and only search local? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-search-feature/9460ff76-4613-4c83-9d09-eabe1b7c51ee"
  9. I miss XP! Is there a way to make the Windows 10 interface just like it?

I miss XP! Is there a way to make the Windows 10 interface just like it?: The title pretty much says it all. I don't like all the BS that comes with Windows 10 (ie. Cortana, useless features) and miss the simple and efficient GUI. Is there a way to make it similar to the old XP Pro? submitted by /u/MysteryHau5 [link] [comments]...
  10. XP like start menu for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    XP like start menu for Windows 10: Windows 10 Start Menu is too complex to operate. We always have to type the word to find a program or unless needs to use two fingers to go through the program list. New so called 'Tiled' layout is really unhelpful and useless feature. Are there any option in windows 10 to...