Windows 10: A+ VCE player no longer works

Discus and support A+ VCE player no longer works in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi , please note the A+ VCE Player no longer works and I would like a refund... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mohammed Khaalid Vally, May 4, 2019.

1. A+ VCE player no longer works

Hi , please note the A+ VCE Player no longer works and I would like a refund

:)

Mohammed Khaalid Vally, May 4, 2019

2. A+ VCE Player is not working

I'm facing the issue from almost a week. I have 2 license one for my phone and Laptop is separate both I purchased from Microsoft App Store.

Now I can't upload new .VCE file

This is the error i receive,

"Error Loading File

If the problem persists, please report to "Email" with a copy of this file or a pointer to its location.

I sent few emails but no response from the on-labs. Website giving error 404 and looks it's down.

PS. A+ VCE is not available anymore in the microsoft store.

Regards

Shehzad

shehzadThobani, May 4, 2019
  3. SarahKong Win User
    A+ VCE is not running.

Then could be your license for VCE.

Have you contacted VCE about that license?

SarahKong, May 4, 2019
  4. A+ VCE player no longer works

A+ VCE Exam Player is not working

Dear Sir/Madam,

Recently i had purchased A+VCE Exam simulator from Microsoft store. from last week onwards the app is not working also not getting any response from the product owners. Can anybody know what is happening in this

VeeraragavanE, May 4, 2019
Thema:

A+ VCE player no longer works

1. A+ VCE player no longer works - Similar Threads - VCE player longer

2. Windows Media player no longer works.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media player no longer works.: Windows Media player no longer works. I’m running Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 Build 19045.2965 Surface Pro 5If I start Media Player a message appears saying it’s not properly installed and asking if I want to install it from the Microsoft website. That link directs me to a...
  3. VCE player

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    VCE player: anyone know , how to install VCE player using microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vce-player/69999b0e-418c-442d-9502-e2032a88130b
  4. A+ VCE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A+ VCE: I bought A+ VCE today and when i tried opening the dumps it didn't want to open any of them. How do i get my refund since it has not been 24 hours since i bought the upgrade. Please help!!!!...
  5. A+ VCE Player is not working

A+ VCE Player is not working: I'm facing the issue from almost a week. I have 2 license one for my phone and Laptop is separate both I purchased from Microsoft App Store. Now I can't upload new .VCE file This is the error i receive, "Error Loading File If the problem persists, please report to...
  6. A+ VCE Exam Player is not working

A+ VCE Exam Player is not working: Dear Sir/Madam, Recently i had purchased A+VCE Exam simulator from Microsoft store. from last week onwards the app is not working also not getting any response from the product owners. Can anybody know what is happening in this...
  7. A+ VCE is not running.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A+ VCE is not running.: Hi, A+ VCE is not running. Error is, Error loading file. If the problem persists, please report to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** with a copy of this file or a pointer to its location....
  8. My DVD player no longer works?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My DVD player no longer works?: It appears that with one of the Microsoft updates, Power DVD was added to my computer. The problem is it will not read DVD's with out purchasing an upgrade.. It worked fine the last time I played a DVD.. ( which I don't do very often) What can I do? I have a big test to...
  9. Media Player and YouTube NO LONGER WORKING!

in Windows 10 Support
    Media Player and YouTube NO LONGER WORKING!: Hey guys, I suddenly find myself having the most bizarre issue I've ever had, and I think it started right after I had a serious crash using the VLC Media Player, which I then uninstalled. I can't be sure that it is related to this though but whats happening is that I can't...
  10. video player no longer working

in Windows 10 Support
    video player no longer working: I am not able to watch any YouTube videos or videos on other sites. Sound is good but screen is a wavey green colour. This wasn't an issue before I upgraded to Windows 10. Any suggestions would be very helpful. 16995

Users found this page by searching for:

1. a vce no longer in store

2. a vce player stop working