Windows 10: A+ VCE Pro refund requested.

Discus and support A+ VCE Pro refund requested. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Within the last month I purchased A+ VCE Pro by ComMedia On-Labs. A week or so after purchase and install the product was removed from the store and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SteveDiG, May 25, 2019.

1. SteveDiG Win User

A+ VCE Pro refund requested.

Within the last month I purchased A+ VCE Pro by ComMedia On-Labs.

A week or so after purchase and install the product was removed from the store and disabled apparently. It no longer opens the vce files I obtained as part of a training class I took in early April.

$20 for a week of use seems pretty steep.

Can I get a refund? How do I request it?

:)

SteveDiG, May 25, 2019

2. A+ VCE player no longer works

Hi , please note the A+ VCE Player no longer works and I would like a refund

Mohammed Khaalid Vally, May 25, 2019
  3. SarahKong Win User
    A+ VCE is not running.

Then could be your license for VCE.

Have you contacted VCE about that license?

SarahKong, May 25, 2019
  4. A+ VCE Pro refund requested.

Refund for Minecraft

Hi,

I am requesting a refund for Minecraft for Windows 10, after I done the first 4 steps, the button for refund is not appearing. Is Minecraft able to refund?

Zhuo XuanYap, May 25, 2019
Thema:

A+ VCE Pro refund requested.

1. A+ VCE Pro refund requested. - Similar Threads - VCE Pro refund

2. Cancel Refund Request

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cancel Refund Request: I had a DUH moment. Thought I downloaded the wrong version of Halo Wars Definitive Edition, so I did a refund request, long story short...it WAS the right version and I don't want a refund....how do I proceed??...
  3. A+ VCE Player is not working

A+ VCE Player is not working: I'm facing the issue from almost a week. I have 2 license one for my phone and Laptop is separate both I purchased from Microsoft App Store. Now I can't upload new .VCE file This is the error i receive, "Error Loading File If the problem persists, please report to...
  4. A+ VCE is not running.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A+ VCE is not running.: Hi, A+ VCE is not running. Error is, Error loading file. If the problem persists, please report to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** with a copy of this file or a pointer to its location....
  5. Windows 10 Pro upgrade refund

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro upgrade refund: I just purchased the upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for my laptop (which came with Windows 10 Home Single Language), failing to realize my account was tied to a desktop that's no longer in use, and hasn't been for a year now. The Microsoft Store page did say it wasn't...
  6. Refund for Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Refund for Windows 10 Pro: I purchased Windows 10 pro, but the installation process installed Windows 10 Enterprise Retail. Because the purchase was for 10 Pro, but Enterprise Retail is installed, the computer thinks I do not have genuine software installed and complains of not being activated, and...
  7. Refund

Refund: I received a phone call from Microsoft today from a**** a Kathy Jackson. The call went to voice mail so I still have the recording. When I return the phone call it was a guy that picked up the phone stating Microsoft Refund Dept. I informed him that I am returning a phone...
  8. Refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund: I bought State of Decay 2 for my Computer on the Microsoft store, but I didn't exactly like any of it. I wanted to request a refund but the button didnt show up. I'd just like the money back, please. I feel really bad about the purchase right about now.....
  9. refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    refund: I accidnetally purchases this a few moments ago I didnt mean to How can I cancel and get my money back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-windvd/refund/4f74bb4c-fcd7-46ef-a5eb-bf6991e736da
  10. refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    refund: can i place. get a refund. on call of duty. ww2 ***Moved from Surface/SurfaceBook/Install, update and repair*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/refund/29168a8c-eb05-4ff9-9030-5d161a68b356

Users found this page by searching for:

1. a vce pro commedia onlabs