Windows 10: A+ VCE Pro refund requested.

Discus and support A+ VCE Pro refund requested. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Within the last month I purchased A+ VCE Pro by ComMedia On-Labs. A week or so after purchase and install the product was removed from the store and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SteveDiG, May 25, 2019.

1. SteveDiG Win User

A+ VCE Pro refund requested.

Within the last month I purchased A+ VCE Pro by ComMedia On-Labs.

A week or so after purchase and install the product was removed from the store and disabled apparently. It no longer opens the vce files I obtained as part of a training class I took in early April.

$20 for a week of use seems pretty steep.

Can I get a refund? How do I request it?

:)

SteveDiG, May 25, 2019

2. A+ VCE player no longer works

Hi , please note the A+ VCE Player no longer works and I would like a refund

Mohammed Khaalid Vally, May 25, 2019
  3. SarahKong Win User
    A+ VCE is not running.

Then could be your license for VCE.

Have you contacted VCE about that license?

SarahKong, May 25, 2019
  4. A+ VCE Pro refund requested.

Refund for Minecraft

Hi,

I am requesting a refund for Minecraft for Windows 10, after I done the first 4 steps, the button for refund is not appearing. Is Minecraft able to refund?

Zhuo XuanYap, May 25, 2019
Thema:

A+ VCE Pro refund requested.

1. A+ VCE Pro refund requested. - Similar Threads - VCE Pro refund

2. Refund request

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund request: Windows 11 pro will not download as I think I have purchased as a disk not download. I have contacted Microsoft support to assist as it keeps coming up with error on download...
  3. Refund request

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refund request: Windows 11 pro will not download as I think I have purchased as a disk not download. I have contacted Microsoft support to assist as it keeps coming up with error on download...
  4. Request Refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Request Refund: Hi, I didn't realise I had an automatic subscription. I haven't used my office suite at all and really need that money back. Can I at least have a pro-rata refund? Thanks, Annie...
  5. Request Refund

Request Refund: Hi, I didn't realise I had an automatic subscription. I haven't used my office suite at all and really need that money back. Can I at least have a pro-rata refund? Thanks, Annie...
  6. How to request a refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to request a refund: I'd like to request a refund for Microsoft 365 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-request-a-refund/6b5e5b4e-7d21-48f8-8705-da738055253e
  7. Refund request

Refund request: Hello, My daughter brought Minecraft Masters Edition 5 hours ago, she has been trying to install it to the computer for FIVE HOURS and it has not worked. We've looked up ways to help online and still it is not working. I'm an unemployed single mother and my daughter is an...
  8. Requesting refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Requesting refund: How on earth do I get a refund for a game? Bought a copy of a game in the wrong account. Need to either move it to my kids account that is listed as my kids account, or get a refund. Have been unable to contact Microsoft support AT ALL for the last 2 days. Keep getting the...
  9. Refund request

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund request: I've bought with a wrong account Minecraft Dungeons, so I cannot download it on my actual PC. So, I didn't even downloaded it. Can I please ask a refund? Thanks in advance....
  10. A+ VCE

A+ VCE: I bought A+ VCE today and when i tried opening the dumps it didn't want to open any of them. How do i get my refund since it has not been 24 hours since i bought the upgrade. Please help!!!!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. a vce pro

2. on labs vce

3. a vce error loading file

4. a vce fix,
  5. a vce pro application,
  6. a vce,
  7. commedia on-labs,
  8. a vce pro commedia onlabs