Windows 10: A+ VCE

Discus and support A+ VCE in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought A+ VCE today and when i tried opening the dumps it didn't want to open any of them. How do i get my refund since it has not been 24 hours... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PatukaHoldings, Aug 24, 2019.

1. A+ VCE

I bought A+ VCE today and when i tried opening the dumps it didn't want to open any of them. How do i get my refund since it has not been 24 hours since i bought the upgrade. Please help!!!!

:)

PatukaHoldings, Aug 24, 2019
  2. SarahKong Win User

A+ VCE is not running.

Then could be your license for VCE.

Have you contacted VCE about that license?

SarahKong, Aug 24, 2019
  3. m.denlet Win User
    A+ VCE is not running.

Yes. I have unlimited license.

m.denlet, Aug 24, 2019
  4. m.denlet Win User

A+ VCE

A+ VCE is not running.

Hi Sarah,

My e-mail address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

I have unlimited license. A+ VCE worked last week.

I ran troubleshooter and command. Problem is resuming.

m.denlet, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

A+ VCE

1. A+ VCE - Similar Threads - VCE

2. VCE player

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    VCE player: anyone know , how to install VCE player using microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vce-player/69999b0e-418c-442d-9502-e2032a88130b
  3. A+ VCE Pro refund requested.

A+ VCE Pro refund requested.: Within the last month I purchased A+ VCE Pro by ComMedia On-Labs. A week or so after purchase and install the product was removed from the store and disabled apparently. It no longer opens the vce files I obtained as part of a training class I took in early April. $20...
  4. Recently i had purchased A+VCE Pro from Microsoft store and have appeared to be scammed by...

Recently i had purchased A+VCE Pro from Microsoft store and have appeared to be scammed by...: Recently i had purchased A+VCE Exam simulator from Microsoft store and have appeared to be scammed by Microsoft. This product worked for all of 3 weeks and only added a couple of Premium files. At the beginning of May the product stopped working. The product opens up but is...
  5. A+ VCE error loading file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A+ VCE error loading file: A+VCE does not work anymore. The app developpers "On-labs" are out of business. And obviously microsoft support team could not help to fix the issue. When you ask about Refund. After losing your time talking and chatting with Microsoft billing guys. Will not approve it...
  6. A+ VCE error loading file

A+ VCE error loading file: A+VCE does not work anymore. The app developpers "On-labs" are out of business. And obviously microsoft support team could not help to fix the issue. When you ask about Refund. After losing your time talking and chatting with Microsoft billing guys. Will not approve it...
  7. A+ VCE error loading file

8. A+ VCE error loading file

9. A+ VCE "error loading file" message

A+ VCE "error loading file" message: A+VCE does not work anymore. The app developpers "On-labs" are out of business. And obviously microsoft support team could not help to fix the issue. When you ask about Refund. After losing your time talking and chatting with Microsoft billing guys. Will not approve it...
  10. A+ VCE player no longer works

A+ VCE player no longer works: Hi , please note the A+ VCE Player no longer works and I would like a refund https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-vce-player-no-longer-works/2be83ae6-07d0-43af-b789-d93a4bd579cd