Windows 10: A very serious question

Discus and support A very serious question in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; ok I have a real problem I use both Microsoft and android I downloaded an app called N-Track 9 on my android but its not available on Microsoft but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FranPeezy, Dec 23, 2018.

1. FranPeezy Win User

A very serious question

ok I have a real problem I use both Microsoft and android I downloaded an app called N-Track 9 on my android but its not available on Microsoft but Microsoft do have the N-Track guitar tuner which I find crazy. ow can you have a plugin for the app but not the app itself?

:)

FranPeezy, Dec 23, 2018

2. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Dec 23, 2018
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Dec 23, 2018
  4. Boatvan Win User

A very serious question

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Dec 23, 2018
Thema:

A very serious question

1. A very serious question - Similar Threads - very serious question

2. roaming profile very serious issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roaming profile very serious issue: hello i have a serious issue with roaming profile for alot of users each time they reboot they lost customization of task bar etc... outlook setting etc...plus all file in the recent list are gone in excel and word etc... they have file listed in december but nothing more...
  3. roaming profile very serious issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    roaming profile very serious issue: hello i have a serious issue with roaming profile for alot of users each time they reboot they lost customization of task bar etc... outlook setting etc...plus all file in the recent list are gone in excel and word etc... they have file listed in december but nothing more...
  4. roaming profile very serious issue

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Very weird but serious problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very weird but serious problem: My gaming computer is a year old and now its slow and deleting files.Files that I created are deleted, the files that I deleted came back...I created two bait text files to see if it would do the same and it did. Text files were gone. I also deleted two pictures to see if...
  6. Serious Updates Question

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Serious Updates Question: I have blocked every Win 10 Update for at least the last two months with the exception of Defender Updates and MS Office App updates. I read horror stories. I'm sure we all do. I could provide a list, but I think you likely know all the ones I am referring to. Are there any...
  7. Serious Updates Question

in Windows 10 Support
    Serious Updates Question: I have blocked every Win 10 Update for at least the last two months with the exception of Defender Updates and MS Office App updates. I read horror stories. I'm sure we all do. I could provide a list, but I think you likely know all the ones I am referring to. Are there any...
  8. Serious question about realtek audio drivers ???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Serious question about realtek audio drivers ???: so guys over here MSI USA - Computer, Laptop, Notebook, Desktop, Mainboard, Graphics and more a so called new driver has been posted for my audio realtek high def, but whats so wired about this is that it is a lower version of the audio driver i got from realtek this month....
  9. Serious Question: How To Record Sound?

in Windows 10 Support
    Serious Question: How To Record Sound?: Sorry to be creating a thread, but I need some help from the knowledgeable I.T experts here! I have a song here that plays within an app on my Windows 10 PC. However, I want to create an .MP3 file of this song so I can play it in Windows Media Player on my PC. How...
  10. Very Serious Bug In Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Very Serious Bug In Windows 10: Please read thoroughly. There's been this serious bug in Windows 10 sense the RTM release last year. I am currently on version 1511 (OS Build 10586.71) Windows 10 Pro x64 and the bug is still there. I tried calling Microsoft numerous of times to report the bug, but they...