Windows 10: A very strange and unusual problems about apps

Discus and support A very strange and unusual problems about apps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; so i was working with my computer just fine, when i was about to open a program that doesn't contains GUI only command prompt interface supported by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Reyynerp, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Reyynerp Win User

A very strange and unusual problems about apps

so i was working with my computer just fine, when i was about to open a program that doesn't contains GUI only command prompt interface supported by that program. yes, as you might expect. i'm opening cmd then a two windows cmd come. but i requested to start only one command prompt but yes i also start it with admin right. but it usually didn't happen,

when there's a 2 window of cmd, i noticed the title bar and the text inside the title bar are different, it is something looks like this:

A very strange and unusual problems about apps 461393fb-93e1-4448-971b-895667b13579?upload=true.png

as you can see on the picture above, the title bar color and name of the programs are different, and when you see the taskbar. i have 2 different programs running, because what i remember is when we start multiple CMDs, it will look like cmd stacking with other cmd logo in the taskbar
    after very long thought about 2 hours, i decided to check if other apps are affected too, and yes it is goes affected, here is the image:

A very strange and unusual problems about apps a0d40e32-85a3-4e1f-a6b9-36dcbe85972d?upload=true.png look at the font inside the marked circle, it is different and very unusual, restarting doesn't fix problems.

not so long then i decided to rollback windows version, but same result. windows defender offline scan? no viruses detected then i tested windows defender by using some virus samples. it gets detected so i think this is software settings faulty

sorry if my english is bad, english is not my primary/native language

:)

Reyynerp, Mar 25, 2021

2. Strange Problem

WoW... you are persistent man! I would have given up by now, personally, & "NUKED IT FROM ORBIT" (repaving, AFTER backing up my personally created data if need be - IMPORTANT)... & did the system over again. Even if by GHOST images etc. for the sake of speed!

I am truly @ a loss, other than thinking you have a problem of spyware/malware/virus nature possibly... have you run a scan w/ those types of tools?

E.G.-> Tools like NOD32 (best antivirus there is imo now), AdAware/SpyBot (antispyware), OR even rootkit analyzers!

Best ones I know of are (in this last category):

• RootKit Revealer
    • Sophos AntiRootKit
    • AVG AntiRootkit
    • BitDefender AntiRootkit
    • Rootkit Buster
    • Rootkit Unhooker
    • AntiRootkit
    • GMER
    • Rootkit Hook Analyzer
    - all FREE too!

*Smile A very strange and unusual problems about apps :)

Give those a shot... also, HiJackThis (Edit) is another good one, to see the running processes you have going...

BUT, imo, msconfig can do JUST AS GOOD A JOB, & check what's screwing up on you, when combined with EventVwr.msc really... there, I would pay CLOSE attention to the time/date stamps & errmsgs in the SYSTEM &/or APPLICATION sections, noting problems... taskmgr.exe it seems you ARE using, noting CPU usage.

* Try that... analyze!

APK

P.S.=> It could be as simple as some background process trayicon app you are running that is messed up, or just does NOT 'mesh' w/ your patterns of use & other apps... apk

Alec§taar, Mar 25, 2021
  3. Sambat Win User
    Strange boot problem

I am trying to get my head round the 6 steps above before having a go. If you can expand on them it may give me a bit more confidence. I cant lose the whole contents of my PC.
    Have attached details as you suggested.

A very strange and unusual problems about apps [​IMG]

Sambat, Mar 25, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

1. A very strange and unusual problems about apps - Similar Threads - very strange unusual

2. Very strange internet problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very strange internet problems: Someone please help... For months I've been having strange internet problems on my PC. There are certain sites that will not work under any circumstances. I will get a secure connection failed error even if I 1. clear cookies etc 2. switch browsers tried on several it never...
  3. Very strange internet problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very strange internet problems: Someone please help... For months I've been having strange internet problems on my PC. There are certain sites that will not work under any circumstances. I will get a secure connection failed error even if I 1. clear cookies etc 2. switch browsers tried on several it never...
  4. Very strange internet problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. A very Strange Problem ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A very Strange Problem ?: I installed windows 10 and then bitdefender total security and Windows defender firewall got disabled by bitdefender firewall i restart my Pc and windows 10 firewall was still disabled and bitdefender firewall was enabled for now everything is Normal i then logged with my...
  6. Very strange problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Very strange problem: Hello everyone! *Biggrin First of all sorry if my English is not the best *Wink I have an Asus's laptop, and some days ago, I recognized that my battery charging time got a liittle bit slower. I searched how to slove it, and I found a tutorial on the Asus's site that shows...
  7. Very strange problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very strange problem: Hi, i have a problem with the PC. Within minutes of being turned on, I open a game, any one in this case, F1 2019 which works perfectly. The problem comes when I close the game I am playing, I want to open another game and it lags a lot, the sound cuts out and it is very...
  8. Very strange HDD problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very strange HDD problem: I have a C: drive which is an SSD and a D: drive which is an HDD, and Windows is installed in the C: drive. I'm having a strange problem in which the following is happening: -I try to open the D: drive, but it takes hours to load even the file dates, and it takes a minute to...
  9. Very strange problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Very strange problem: Dear All, Please help me . Its been so many days now, I was able to use WiFi everywhere using my laptop. Suddenly one day I logged in to Office Wifi , it says " No Internet, Connected ,Secured". Diagnostics shows "One or more protocol is missing on this system..Blah"....
  10. Very unusual RAM problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Very unusual RAM problem: Hello folks, I'm having a minor issue here. I'm running Windows 10, and ever since I've been running it I've encountered this in Task Manager. Now I noticed it says compressed, but I'm still unsure on wether or not my system is actually functioning properly. [img]...