Windows 10: A VGA ghosting example

Discus and support A VGA ghosting example in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I have an example of VGA ghosting:Original.Blurry and with ghosting:I made this effect via Paint.NET. Is this a realistic ghosting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MaVoiture.UserName'Cedric, Nov 28, 2022.

1. A VGA ghosting example

Hello. I have an example of VGA ghosting:Original.Blurry and with ghosting:I made this effect via Paint.NET. Is this a realistic ghosting effect?Thanks.

:)

MaVoiture.UserName'Cedric, Nov 28, 2022

2. Sniper Ghost Warrior

Hi Gary,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Do you face the issue only with Sniper Ghost Warrior?
    We would suggest you to update the graphics drivers and check.

Ravinath P, Nov 28, 2022
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 28, 2022
  4. A VGA ghosting example

Corrupt Standard VGA driver

Out of curiosity, ....Does your Computer also have / contain CPU Integrated Graphics "OR" does the Motherboard you have contain its own INTEGRATED ONBOARD GRAPHICS ???

• If it does i would suggest removing the Graphics Card that you have installed and try and boot from the Motherboards Integrated Graphics after attaching the Monitor to it.
    ( If your Motherboard or CPU does not contain Integrated Graphics try booting of just one of the PCI-E Graphics Cards that you have ).

If still no BOOT i would suggest for you to RE-SET the MOTHERBOARDS BIOS to its DEFAULTS and retry.

More on that below.

• Also check you MOTHERBOARDS BIOS as to the SETTINGS related to INTEGRATED GRAPHICS and DEDICATED GRAPHICS ( re: graphics card ).
    • It may be wise to note down your BIOS SETTINGS as i would suggest re-setting your BIOS to DEFAULT and do a re-boot.
    • Go back to the BIOS and now look in the section named something like ADVANCED BIOS FEATURES.
    • Look for DISPLAY ( Init Display First ) and set this to the PCI Slot which usually relates to the Motherboards Integrated Graphics ( VGA ).
    On mine for example : Init Display First >>PCI Slot >> Set Init Display First to PCI VGA card.

This means that i will be booting from the Integrated graphics on the Motherboard.

See if that then enables you to at least boot back into Windows.

Frank N St31n, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

A VGA ghosting example

1. A VGA ghosting example - Similar Threads - VGA ghosting example

2. A VGA ghosting example

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A VGA ghosting example: Hello. I have an example of VGA ghosting:Original.Blurry and with ghosting:I made this effect via Paint.NET. Is this a realistic ghosting effect?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-vga-ghosting-example/6dedb1e4-5081-4596-b7c0-ccedea5619a3
  3. An Example of Grouping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An Example of Grouping: This is a wee example of 'related' tabs in a single FE window. In the name of being organised, logical, efficient, simplistic & convenience, what you choose to group together is/can be completely unique & limitless. FE tabs is just damn nice to have.Cheers,DrewPS: I, really,...
  4. An Example of Grouping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An Example of Grouping: This is a wee example of 'related' tabs in a single FE window. In the name of being organised, logical, efficient, simplistic & convenience, what you choose to group together is/can be completely unique & limitless. FE tabs is just damn nice to have.Cheers,DrewPS: I, really,...
  5. Ghost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ghost: I´m havin this same ghostin problem when switchin pages as a person on this forum.Already tried the explorer restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ghost/6c8778c7-d0ef-4a20-9238-900e50990835
  6. Ghost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ghost: I´m havin this same ghostin problem when switchin pages as a person on this forum.Already tried the explorer restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ghost/6c8778c7-d0ef-4a20-9238-900e50990835
  7. ghosting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ghosting: i have no control over my curser...round circles appear and take over myn screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ghosting/ce144598-7b80-4c3d-967e-e0e573d39c03
  8. vga splitter

vga splitter: windows 10 does not see multiple monitors on vga splitter cable. how do I get it to see 2nd monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vga-splitter/8a074567-54fb-4466-ae94-ab8bc33986e5
  9. a vga monitor

a vga monitor: hi I purchased a better graphics card for one of my pc. s regretfully I sold it on. this was a gtx 980. now the new gtx 1070 will not recognise my vga monitor. I have tried running it through various adapters . i.e vga to dvi and hdmi to vga. hdmi to dvi. all no good....
  10. VGA not working

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    VGA not working: Hello, i have a custom built PC and an LG monitor plugged in already for a while with HDMI. Now i got a second monitor (Dell) with VGA cable but Windows 10 says it can't detect the second monitor What now? Thanks in advance 70597