Windows 10: A video of my boot issue

Discus and support A video of my boot issue in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MixPotential [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lock9e/a_video_of_my_boot_issue/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MixPotential, Feb 20, 2021.

1. A video of my boot issue

/u/MixPotential, Feb 20, 2021

2. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    "No POST", "system won't boot", and "no video output" troubleshooting checklist

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Feb 20, 2021
  3. Video Issues in Windows 10 With Firefox

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• Is the issue occurs in Microsoft Edge?

• Let us know whether the issue is specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?

As the initial troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then try updating the Display driver and check. Here is the steps:
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click , and then click
      Update.
    If the issues persists ,only with firefox then i suggest you to contact firefox support.

Please do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Feb 20, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

A video of my boot issue

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

A video of my boot issue

1. A video of my boot issue - Similar Threads - video boot issue

2. VIDEO ISSUE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIDEO ISSUE: HOW DO I DELETE CLIPS FROM THE YOUTUBE PLAYLIST https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-issue/7019aac2-1d46-407a-89d3-922e6c57df4e
  3. VIDEO ISSUE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VIDEO ISSUE: HOW DO I DELETE CLIPS FROM THE YOUTUBE PLAYLIST https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-issue/7019aac2-1d46-407a-89d3-922e6c57df4e
  4. Video issues in pre-boot environment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video issues in pre-boot environment: Hi all, I'm having some video issues in the pre-boot environment video of issue. I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and have had the issue mostly since then. I have a distorted/black screen in the pre-boot environment, but once I type in my Bitlocker password blindly, things...
  5. Video issues in pre-boot environment

Video issues in pre-boot environment: Hi all, I'm having some video issues in the pre-boot environment video of issue. I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and have had the issue mostly since then. I have a distorted/black screen in the pre-boot environment, but once I type in my Bitlocker password blindly, things...
  6. Issues on mplaying my video

Issues on mplaying my video: I have some videos transferred from my phone to the PC. The transfer is successful but when I play the video half of it is blurry. I don't know why but the video is working fine in my phone. I just recently updated to w11....
  7. Issues on mplaying my video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues on mplaying my video: I have some videos transferred from my phone to the PC. The transfer is successful but when I play the video half of it is blurry. I don't know why but the video is working fine in my phone. I just recently updated to w11....
  8. Issue on Videos

Issue on Videos: Im using windows 10 currently, i was using a live wallpaper, it works fine usually, but yesterday my screen got black i changed to other wallpaper, and it work, i noticed that everytime i play a video with Film& TV its black screen, but it still got a sound, same thing to...
  9. video issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video issues: how to find the online webinar running that is interrupting using the video camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-issues/00979d43-b7d2-4d32-b64f-0b1d15a24b77
  10. video issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video issues: All of a sudden when I play a YouTube video it stutters and/or stops through out the playback. I had no issues with any video playback prior to today. I've tried using Edge and Chrome with no change in behavior The only change I made to my computer is that I now connect...