Windows 10: A Virus blocked Windows Security

Discus and support A Virus blocked Windows Security in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, can you please help me with this issue?The day before yesterday my pc was attacked and I managed to get out of it formatting windows, now this... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Raxhacks Java God, Jul 29, 2021.

1. A Virus blocked Windows Security

Hello, can you please help me with this issue?The day before yesterday my pc was attacked and I managed to get out of it formatting windows, now this appears when I try to run windows security, can you please help me to get access to it.[Original Title: VIRUS ? HELP!]

:)

Raxhacks Java God, Jul 29, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows Security Virus Scan

Please confirm you don't have a list like this:

A Virus blocked Windows Security [​IMG]

e.g. from here (or via the control panel):

A Virus blocked Windows Security [​IMG]

If not, suggests deeper problems. To which uninstall option are you referring? (A picture is worth...)

dalchina, Jul 29, 2021
  3. weave Win User
    Windows Security Scan finds Virus, Is a blocked Virus still on System

Well a co-worker suggested ClamWin antivirus and after Windows Security blocked it I ran ClamWin and all it reported was a bunch of False Positives which didn't make me feel any better. Second scan with Windows Security nothing was found.

Thanks for the suggestions....

weave, Jul 29, 2021
  4. A Virus blocked Windows Security

Windows Security Virus Scan

Yes that's exactly what I have. If you notice there is an uninstall option next to organize if you scroll to other updates ie. office, but it will disappear once you scroll to the latest updates.

stealth2920, Jul 29, 2021
Thema:

A Virus blocked Windows Security

1. A Virus blocked Windows Security - Similar Threads - Virus blocked Security

2. Virus blocks Boot and reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus blocks Boot and reset: I didnt now it was a Virus i just booted up my PC and i got an error your pc ran into a problem on blue screen then i clean installed Windows with a USB and when i install it at 30% i get the same error again and now i dont have and Windows on my PC and can only go in the...
  3. Virus on computer. Blocked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus on computer. Blocked.: Virus blocking computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-on-computer-blocked/11c7153b-20d7-4dd9-b8e8-6fb7c3dc6c23
  4. Virus on computer. Blocked.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus on computer. Blocked.: Virus blocking computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-on-computer-blocked/11c7153b-20d7-4dd9-b8e8-6fb7c3dc6c23
  5. Windows Defender blocked by a virus

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Defender blocked by a virus: Hi! The past few days I just got a virus really don't know how it was a Trojan and it totally disabled my defender. Also sometimes my windows defender works sometimes not I just restarted my windows and it worked but 3 or 4 hours later it again disables itself. When it worked...
  6. Virus Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus Security: For several weeks I was having open4u.co.uk pop-ups. These have stopped now. Should I still be concerned ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-security/1c19817e-bf08-4730-878f-1601ac6f7a1d
  7. Windows Security Virus Scan

Windows Security Virus Scan: This issue just started the last couple days. The actions needed notification advises that the virus protection is turned off and should be restarted. I go into Windows Security and press the restart but after doing whatever for a couple minutes, it states there was an error...
  8. Windows Security Scan finds Virus, Is a blocked Virus still on System

Windows Security Scan finds Virus, Is a blocked Virus still on System: Hi, I recently noticed some changes to Windows Security. No longer is there a delete option after taking actions against a Virus. If the action result shows the Virus is blocked does the Virus still remain on the System ? If so is there any way to permanently remove the...
  9. Windows Security Scan finds Virus, Is a blocked Virus still on System

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Security Scan finds Virus, Is a blocked Virus still on System: Hi, I recently noticed some changes to Windows Security. No longer is there a delete option after taking actions against a Virus. If the action result shows the Virus is blocked does the Virus still remain on the System ? If so is there any way to permanently remove the...
  10. Pc Blocked - Virus

Pc Blocked - Virus: Hello. I was looking some clips at internet and then some website pop up. Right after i got warning from Windows abouth virus. What should i do? I have turned comp off and then again on, but its still there so im lost. Ty [moved from German forums]...