Windows 10: A virus change my all files name after file format such as ( Rana.jpg......)

Discus and support A virus change my all files name after file format such as ( Rana.jpg......) in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My computer recently got a strange virus Change the extension of all files (Word, Excel, Photoshop, etc.) File extensions such as:... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Afnan AbrahamRana, Feb 20, 2019.

1. A virus change my all files name after file format such as ( Rana.jpg......)

My computer recently got a strange virus

Change the extension of all files (Word, Excel, Photoshop, etc.)

File extensions such as:

10.93.DOCX.kbuibxd

amar.XLSX.kbuibxd

khorasan.XLSM.kbuibxd

Note: Only files with uppercase extensions

Please help me because I have lost important files

* Moved from Windows 7/Files

:)

Afnan AbrahamRana, Feb 20, 2019
  2. slozomby Win User

Recent File List

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file1

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file2
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file3
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file4
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file5
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file6
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file7
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file8
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file9

you get the idea. ( too lazy to put it in a for loop and test it.

or just open regedit and remove all the fileX from that key.

slozomby, Feb 20, 2019
  3. Lazzer408 Win User
    I need to convert Quattro pro files to windows Office 2007

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/ha010448731033.aspx

Install the Quattro Pro 5.0 converter
    To install the converter for Quattro Pro versions 1.0 through 5.0 for Windows, do the following:

Click Start on the Windows taskbar, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
    Double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon.
    Click the name of the Microsoft Office 2000 or Microsoft Excel 2000 program that you have, and then click Add/Remove.
    Click Add or Remove Features, and locate the Quattro Pro 5.0 Converter under Microsoft Excel for Windows.
    Click Run From My Computer to install the converter to your hard disk.
    Click Update Now.
    Open a Quattro Pro file
    To open a Quattro Pro file in Excel, follow these steps:

Click Open on the File menu.
    In the Look in list, click the drive or folder that contains the file you want to open, and then locate the folder that contains the file.
    In the Files of type list, click Quattro Pro 1.0/5.0 (Win) (*.wb1) if your files are from Quattro Pro for Windows versions 1.0 through 5.0, or click Quattro Pro/DOS Files (*.wq1). The former requires installation of the converter, as outlined above, before it appears in the list.
    Double-click the file you want to open.
    Notes

You cannot save files in the Quattro Pro 1.0/5.0 (Win) (*.wb1) format. If you open one of these files and make changes to it, you can save changes by saving as a Microsoft Excel Workbook (*.xls) or in another spreadsheet format.
    You can save changes in the Quattro Pro/DOS format, but changes made using features that are unique to Excel may be lost.

or

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HP052538431033.aspx

You can open a file created in another program, such as Lotus 1-2-3 or Quattro Pro, in Microsoft Excel the same way you would open an Excel file. You can then save the file in its original file format or as an Excel workbook using the standard Excel save commands. Files saved as Excel workbooks might not retain all of their original formatting, and features and formatting of an Excel workbook might not be available in other programs.

Lazzer408, Feb 20, 2019
  4. tater1955 Win User

A virus change my all files name after file format such as ( Rana.jpg......)

I need to convert Quattro pro files to windows Office 2007

The link says for Office 2000 and 2003. Will this work for 2007?

tater1955, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

A virus change my all files name after file format such as ( Rana.jpg......)

1. A virus change my all files name after file format such as ( Rana.jpg......) - Similar Threads - virus change files

2. Files format and name changed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Files format and name changed: I have a toshiba 1TB external drive . on my drive some of the files were renamed and changed tothe following format <file name>.id-30BEA7CC.[*** Email address is removed for privacy ***].filters i am unable to open or recover these files please help....
  3. All files changes to .rejg format.

All files changes to .rejg format.: All audio, video and document files of my computer are changed to .rejg format. I am not able to access anything and every folder have a readme.txt file saying: ATTENTION!Don’t worry, you can return all your files!All your files like pictures, databases, documents and other...
  4. All files changes to .rejg format.

All files changes to .rejg format.: All audio, video and document files of my computer are changed to .rejg format. I am not able to access anything and every folder have a readme.txt file saying: ATTENTION!Don’t worry, you can return all your files!All your files like pictures, databases, documents and other...
  5. All Files changed to .vYB format

All Files changed to .vYB format: Hi, Recently all my files are changed to .vyb instead of usual one also now my file are unable to open on all drives i have lost almost 3 years of work And i am getting a bsod with a phone number to call microsoft. How to fix this file extension? Also it has happened...
  6. File Names Changing to All Capitals

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Names Changing to All Capitals: I am finding that my files are changing to all capitals without me doing this, I then have to rename them back to proper case. I have had instances where a file is saved in proper case and then when I save it again it saves in capitals; I then have two files with the same...
  7. All files changed to same name

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All files changed to same name: This refers to the following link, which has been locked for comment: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows8_1-files/file-names-changed-in-1-folder-to-the-same-name/edc4bc91-3283-4921-89ac-3c98a2a13f96 The person who replied is wrong to an extent. If...
  8. Change SurfaceGo photo file name format

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change SurfaceGo photo file name format: Good afternoon all, My phone and Go upload the photos I take with these devices to my Onedrive. The phone uses a file name format like IMG_20180920_134314.jpg , but unfortunately the Go uses a format like WIN_20180919_15_26_07_Pro How Do I make the SurfaceGo format the...
  9. Change Go photo file name format

in Windows 10 Support
    Change Go photo file name format: Good day all, My phone and Go tablet upload the photos I take with these devices to my Onedrive. The phone (and all photos from the past 10 years or so) use a file name format like IMG_20180920_134314.jpg , but unfortunately the Go uses a format like...
  10. Changing multiple files of '.file' to '.jpg'

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing multiple files of '.file' to '.jpg': Hi, How can I change multiple file of '.file' to '.jpg'. The icon that I get currently is a white icon and I want to be able to see the photos. Thank in advance *Smile 34312

Users found this page by searching for:

1. virus change my all files name

2. virus change name file

3. why my all files in pc changes to prandel type