Windows 10: A virus in my windows and I don't have an antivirus program installed

Discus and support A virus in my windows and I don't have an antivirus program installed in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I'm George, and this is my problem. 6 or 7 months ago I upgraded my windows 7 to windows 10 I had no problem but recently, the computer got slow I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Dark91, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Dark91 Win User

A virus in my windows and I don't have an antivirus program installed

Hi, I'm George, and this is my problem. 6 or 7 months ago I upgraded my windows 7 to windows 10 I had no problem but recently, the computer got slow I tried to format it but it's still slow. Whatever, I installed Windows 8.1 and it was fine. I think that the computer has been attacked by a virus because of the suspicious ads. When I open the PC, it takes more than 25 minutes, and after this, I enter the password and enter the computer, and I can control my PC for only 3-5 minutes, and then the computer freezes and I cannot do anything.
    how can I fix it, can I do anything to remove the virus in 4 minutes. I tried to delete it by cmd but I don't have enough time. I want to try to open cmd in the loading screen but the keyboard just turned on in the welcome screen.

:)

Dark91, Sep 15, 2020
  2. Smeed Win User
    need of antivirus

Yes. Every Windows version needs an Anti-Virus.

Windows 10 comes with in-built AV Windows Defender.

Whether you want to use Windows Defender or want to install another AV: that depends on your own preferences and habits.

No matter which AV you want to use, there might be situations in which you want to use other Anti-Malware programs for occasional, on-demand scans.

Suggestion to read:

Smeed, Sep 15, 2020
  3. A virus in my windows and I don't have an antivirus program installed

Jsssssssss, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

A virus in my windows and I don't have an antivirus program installed

1. A virus in my windows and I don't have an antivirus program installed - Similar Threads - virus don't antivirus

2. I don't have a virus or threat protection program on my computer anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have a virus or threat protection program on my computer anymore.: I downloaded something yesterday that I thought was innocent but after unzipping and executing it it seems to have deleted windows defender off my computer completely. I have been scouring the internet in hopes to find an answer to my problem. I had the anti virus that comes...
  3. I don't have a virus or threat protection program on my computer anymore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't have a virus or threat protection program on my computer anymore.: I downloaded something yesterday that I thought was innocent but after unzipping and executing it it seems to have deleted windows defender off my computer completely. I have been scouring the internet in hopes to find an answer to my problem. I had the anti virus that comes...
  4. I don't have a virus or threat protection program on my computer anymore.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I have internet but my programs don't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have internet but my programs don't: Good morningI've been out without touching my computer for some months, and when i came back almost nothing was working anymore.Steam was installed, so i tried to login, steam updated and it worked.Battle.net wasn't installed. Tried downloading the .exe, and it worked.When i...
  6. I have internet but my programs don't

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have internet but my programs don't: Good morningI've been out without touching my computer for some months, and when i came back almost nothing was working anymore.Steam was installed, so i tried to login, steam updated and it worked.Battle.net wasn't installed. Tried downloading the .exe, and it worked.When i...
  7. I have internet but my programs don't

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Is the antivirus program installed?

Is the antivirus program installed?: Is the antivirus program automatically installed in Windows 10 on my new PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-antivirus-program-installed/ca23e274-3af1-4768-a779-05fc6233abeb"
  9. Virus that none of the antivirus programs finds!

Virus that none of the antivirus programs finds!: OK, I have some problems with Windows home 10 Swedish. I get error messages that .Net has done an exception 5-10 times / day and other small strange things happen. I was tired of this so I went for a full scan and did not find anything. I installed (one at a time) fsecure,...
  10. I have a virus but no AntiVirus programs will detect it.

I have a virus but no AntiVirus programs will detect it.: Hello! I have a virus that whenever I run Google Chrome and click on a new page, a pop up randomly appears and attempts to hide itself. The goal of the virus is to log my facebook information and hack my account, but luckily I blocked the app it attempts to enable. The...