Windows 10: A virus made my windows malfunctioning

Discus and support A virus made my windows malfunctioning in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hello, I recently plugged in a flash memory to my laptop, and it damaged windows registry. my laptop keys doesn't work, when I dobble click on... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Zhaviz Motiee, Feb 11, 2020.

1. A virus made my windows malfunctioning

hello,

I recently plugged in a flash memory to my laptop, and it damaged windows registry. my laptop keys doesn't work, when I dobble click on anything, it opens properties instead of opening the program\folder\etc.

this is my guess that it damaged my registry, I want to know if it's possible to replace the registry without reinstalling windows?!

my antivirus is powerful but it couldn't and still cannot find the threat, please help me I appreciate it.

Zhaviz.

:)

Zhaviz Motiee, Feb 11, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 11, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 11, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

A virus made my windows malfunctioning

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

A virus made my windows malfunctioning

1. A virus made my windows malfunctioning - Similar Threads - virus made malfunctioning

2. My keyboard is malfunctioning

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My keyboard is malfunctioning: When I use my backspake key on the keyboard it brings up the drop down menu that would be seen when you right click. Also when I press the H button the letters uhm come up. When I press the G button RGV comes up, when I press the W button the entire line is highlighted. The t...
  3. My keyboard is malfunctioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard is malfunctioning: When I use my backspake key on the keyboard it brings up the drop down menu that would be seen when you right click. Also when I press the H button the letters uhm come up. When I press the G button RGV comes up, when I press the W button the entire line is highlighted. The t...
  4. My keyboard is malfunctioning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Malfunctioning in my Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Malfunctioning in my Windows: I recently came up with few noticable problems in my windows:i My taskbar isn't working with this i mean the apps like notifications wifi and even the start option isn't workingii Suddenly the settings won't open it's related to the above one as i used to get access to the...
  6. My windows smart screen made a false alarm of a virus?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My windows smart screen made a false alarm of a virus?: I was trying to run paint tool SAI 2 but it said that it might be a virus but there is no run anyway button. I tried to click more info but it still doesn't show any run anyway button. What do I do?? submitted by /u/NagitosDeadPet [link] [comments]...
  7. Windows Malfunction

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Malfunction: I recently updated my laptop to the latest windows 10 os version 2004. i have noticed that i cannot even change my time to a 12 hr format, i cannot even get to where my brightness could be adjusted, moreover my fn key + arrow up and down is not adjusting my brightness...
  8. Malware/Virus Attack on system, malfunctioning Keyboard

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware/Virus Attack on system, malfunctioning Keyboard: Hello there, Need help. Yesterday I was using a pen drive for some file sharing on my laptop. After I insert the pen drive and opened it, all of a sudden my system started behaving abnormally. A lot of windows opened automatically reducing screen brightness, and enable...
  9. My Bluetooth is malfunctioning!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Bluetooth is malfunctioning!!!: Please watch this and let me know what I should do. It seems like my Bluetooth is disconnecting every two seconds. Thank you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDKLGhTa2Zs...
  10. Windows Malfunction

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Malfunction: I have recently bought a new Dell G3 laptop with licensed windows 10 home. Since day one, it's calculator is not working. The app upon opening gets opened with the logo and closes immediately. So I have tried a lot of online solutions. I tried resetting the app from SETTINGS....