Windows 10: A voice is reading out all the messages in minecraft?!?!

Discus and support A voice is reading out all the messages in minecraft?!?! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i was just playing minecraft and i think i activated a window voice. It reads out all of the messages on minecraft and nothing else. I dont think... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Darbandiman123, Jul 21, 2017.

1. A voice is reading out all the messages in minecraft?!?!

So i was just playing minecraft and i think i activated a window voice. It reads out all of the messages on minecraft and nothing else. I dont think its a minecraft option and i think it was a windows option. Please tell me how to stop it. Thanks in advance*Smile

:)

Darbandiman123, Jul 21, 2017
  2. Rollob Win User

"read all messages aloud" are not read out

Thanks Marek

Following some suggestions on another web site I downloaded and selected US English and the Region of the US (which presumably enables Cortana for those not located in the US at this moment in the release cycle). In any case, after that my phone does indeed
    read messages allowed. I did follow your suggestion today (below) in order to solidify my new success.

Thanks

Brian

"Very often "Allow speech above lock"

or in Windows Phone 8.0 (So without Cortana) "Use Speech when the phone is locked" is ommited, please make sure that it is ticked."

Rollob, Jul 21, 2017
  3. Rollob Win User
    "read all messages aloud" are not read out

Windows Phone 8.1. Nokia 925

My settings in speech are set to "read all messages aloud". Yet, they are not read out . Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem ? Volume is set at eth highest level and there is no Bluetooth earpiece in place.

Thank you

Rollo

Rollob, Jul 21, 2017
  4. A voice is reading out all the messages in minecraft?!?!

Hi Darbandiman12. Welcome to the TenForums @Darbandiman12

If it is Windows it would be "Narrator"

Clcik Start => Settings => Ease of Use

Narrator is found withing this grouping. Disable.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jul 21, 2017
Thema:

A voice is reading out all the messages in minecraft?!?!

1. A voice is reading out all the messages in minecraft?!?! - Similar Threads - voice reading messages

2. Minecraft messaging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft messaging: Ok so one of my mc friends won't update their game and they keep spam inviting me, and I csnt tell him there's a new update because I only know him from minecraft, is there anyway I can message him on minecraft??...
  3. Minecraft messaging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft messaging: Ok so one of my mc friends won't update their game and they keep spam inviting me, and I csnt tell him there's a new update because I only know him from minecraft, is there anyway I can message him on minecraft??...
  4. Voice Typing voice to text Giving me a strange message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Typing voice to text Giving me a strange message: Hi All,I was hoping to try out Windows 11's voice typing feature and I am getting a strange message in almost every situation I try to use it. This is what the message says including when I try to use it on this very website:Windows 11 seems to be unable to recognize when my...
  5. Voice Typing voice to text Giving me a strange message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice Typing voice to text Giving me a strange message: Hi All,I was hoping to try out Windows 11's voice typing feature and I am getting a strange message in almost every situation I try to use it. This is what the message says including when I try to use it on this very website:Windows 11 seems to be unable to recognize when my...
  6. Instagram voice message issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Instagram voice message issue: Hi there, I am using Instagram and it will shows the option to record the audio but now there is no option to record audio in Instagram. Could you please help me to solve this issue....
  7. Changing the voice for the "Read Aloud" option

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Changing the voice for the "Read Aloud" option: hello i was wondering if there was a app or something I can install or if there is even one that exists to be able to make your own voice be the Read aloud voice?...
  8. voice out going problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    voice out going problem: I have checked my devices and drivers all are working properly, but when i make a call on MS Teams my voice is not through in other side... and i can listen the voice of other side person but he can't listen me .......
  9. stop windows voiceing messages

stop windows voiceing messages: how can I stop windows or my computer from voice reading my emails...its driven me nutts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-windows-voiceing-messages/c9144e4b-fb7c-4aab-a4d2-5d2633526b3e
  10. Voice in Minecraft

Voice in Minecraft: When I’m playing Minecraft the Narrator is reading the text on the screen. I tried to turn the Narrator off on the control panel and turned down the volume to zero but I’m still listening to the Narrator speaking. I also tried to reinstall Minecraft....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. voice keeps talking in minecraft reading all messages