Windows 10: A way to delete windows keyboard

Discus and support A way to delete windows keyboard in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, As you see on the image below, I have no other language in my Windows 10. Is there any way to delete the other keyboard? It seems like after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DongjuWon, May 26, 2020.

1. DongjuWon Win User

A way to delete windows keyboard

Hi,

As you see on the image below, I have no other language in my Windows 10. Is there any way to delete the other keyboard?

It seems like after some version of Windows update, it added that keyboard automatically but I have no idea how to get rid of it.

A way to delete windows keyboard e2f33107-3021-431f-9f83-82be748e698b?upload=true.png

When I add Korean keyboard, it shows up like this via input panel:

A way to delete windows keyboard 660879d0-1d9b-4e32-9c66-86c26178081d?upload=true.png

I want to get rid of this English United States Korean Keyboard completely. Please let me know if there is a way to remove that keyboard.

:)

DongjuWon, May 26, 2020
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, May 26, 2020
  3. D3LL Win User
    How to prevent Windows from automatically adding regular US keyboard

These steps should probably help you. Be sure that its not set as default when trying to delete.

4. A way to delete windows keyboard

Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, May 26, 2020
Thema:

A way to delete windows keyboard

1. A way to delete windows keyboard - Similar Threads - delete keyboard

2. How to delete a keyboard input method

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete a keyboard input method: I have Windows set to English, but my keyboard is Spanish. I would like to remove the English keyboard input method but I can't, it is quite annoying as every time I restart the PC the default input method is English and I have to change it....
  3. How to delete a keyboard input method

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete a keyboard input method: I have Windows set to English, but my keyboard is Spanish. I would like to remove the English keyboard input method but I can't, it is quite annoying as every time I restart the PC the default input method is English and I have to change it....
  4. How can i delete unwanted keyboard layouts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i delete unwanted keyboard layouts?: Hello, I can't delete unwanted keyboard layouts.I tried deleting it with Powershell and regedit but it didn't work. Before that I tried deleting the language in the settings and reinstalling it, but nothing worked. The keyboards were still there. I use only 2 of these...
  5. How can i delete unwanted keyboard layouts?

How can i delete unwanted keyboard layouts?: Hello, I can't delete unwanted keyboard layouts.I tried deleting it with Powershell and regedit but it didn't work. Before that I tried deleting the language in the settings and reinstalling it, but nothing worked. The keyboards were still there. I use only 2 of these...
  6. I can't delete english united kingdom keyboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't delete english united kingdom keyboard.: I want to delete it but I can't because there is no option to delete it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-delete-english-united-kingdom-keyboard/71eba159-eeb4-40a3-8e12-3ada49745ece
  7. I can't delete english united kingdom keyboard.

I can't delete english united kingdom keyboard.: I want to delete it but I can't because there is no option to delete it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-delete-english-united-kingdom-keyboard/71eba159-eeb4-40a3-8e12-3ada49745ece
  8. How to delete redundant Keyboard layouts that i've installed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete redundant Keyboard layouts that i've installed?: I need to delete all the redundant keyboard layouts which I accidentally installed several times.I've tried removing language via PowerShell, and when I reinstalled the language - all those keyboards duplicates appear again.Notice: I need to get rid of duplicate keyboard...
  9. How to delete redundant Keyboard layouts that i've installed?

How to delete redundant Keyboard layouts that i've installed?: I need to delete all the redundant keyboard layouts which I accidentally installed several times.I've tried removing language via PowerShell, and when I reinstalled the language - all those keyboards duplicates appear again.Notice: I need to get rid of duplicate keyboard...
  10. I Somehow deleted my mouse and keyboard drivers : Can anybody help please ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Somehow deleted my mouse and keyboard drivers : Can anybody help please ?: So I was just disabling some drivers cuz i could not turn my core isolation back on and after I saved the changes and restarted the Pc my m&k stopped working… I am now stuck on the windows 11 login screen and i cant do sh**…I tried using other USB ports and other mice and...