Windows 10: a way to increase microphone volume even more?

Discus and support a way to increase microphone volume even more? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i have my microphone turned up to 100% in the settings (and in discord), however it still sounds a little quiet, even when right in front of my mouth.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dickcheddar2, Jun 19, 2020.

1. a way to increase microphone volume even more?

i have my microphone turned up to 100% in the settings (and in discord), however it still sounds a little quiet, even when right in front of my mouth. is there a way i could fix this?

submitted by /u/dickcheddar2
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/dickcheddar2, Jun 19, 2020
  2. Supra Win User

Windows Automatically Increases Microphone Volume

The microphone on the Beyerdynamic MMX 300 is quite loud and sensitive, so I decrease the input volume by 30% in the recording devices menu, but regardless of disallowing access to it from other programs e.g. Skype, it always seems to change back up to 91% after awhile. I'll attach screenshots of the settings I've changed in Skype/recording devices. How would I completely prevent the volume readjusting itself?

a way to increase microphone volume even more? [​IMG]

Supra, Jun 19, 2020
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Easy enable/disable microphone?

My bro just got a microphone and I was wondering if there's an easy way to enable or disable it. I know you can right click on the volume icon, click on select recording devices then select the microphone, then click properties, then click on levels, and mute it - but that's just way too many steps, I'm looking for a more obvious and much easier way to do it.

hellrazor, Jun 19, 2020
  4. a way to increase microphone volume even more?

How to raise microphone volume?

Hi vesvespa, my name is Max and I'm an independent advisor.

I suggest you check your microphone gain level. To do it, try the steps mentioned below:

Right click on Speaker icon (Volume settings) on the Taskbar

Choose Recording Devices

Click on Microphone and open the Properties

Finally, move the slider to choose the level. It will raise the Microphone and Microphone Boost option.

NighthawkX, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

a way to increase microphone volume even more?

1. a way to increase microphone volume even more? - Similar Threads - increase microphone volume

2. Microphone volume is low, even when boosted to 100%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone volume is low, even when boosted to 100%: I've plugged in multiple microphones, so I know the issue isn't the mic. Please help to solve the issue for the low sounding mic. It's only picking up 29%...
  3. In 2022 is there a way to increase base volume?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    In 2022 is there a way to increase base volume?: Normalization is cool, FXSound is cool too, and I like them both but I really do need a bit more kick. If I could increase the base volume of everything by 200% that would be ideal. submitted by /u/SyrupBuccaneer [link] [comments]...
  4. Increase Speed of Volume Increase

in Windows 10 Customization
    Increase Speed of Volume Increase: My laptop takes like 10 seconds to go from 0 to 100 volume when I use my laptop's keyboard. How can I reduce that time to 3 seconds for example without jumping values? Like when I use my USB keyboard, it just takes about 2 seconds to go from 0 to 100 with 2 volume increment...
  5. Any way to increase the headphone output volume?

Any way to increase the headphone output volume?: On my Android phone, I can root it and edit some .xml files in the system files to increase the volume. For example, I can even push it to the point of distortion ( not what I'm trying to do though) just by changing some values, no need for any hardware changes. I don't plan...
  6. Is there any way to calibrate the sound to make it more even?

Is there any way to calibrate the sound to make it more even?: The title may be a little confusing, I apologize. But when I adjust the volume on my computer (with headphones in, that's how I usually listen) it increases by a lot. For example, volume 2 is low, but volume 8 is literally blasting through my headphones. Is there any way to...
  7. how to increase the microphone volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to increase the microphone volume: How do you increase the volume on the computer. it has very low voume and is not really useful as is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-the-microphone-volume/6c6138ca-66c9-41a9-b8a5-0e2cafbcead6
  8. Increase audio volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    Increase audio volume: How can I increase the volume on my Dell Inspiron laptop more than the volume control on the task bar ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increase-audio-volume/2e684bd8-1885-44cb-bee3-82caef068e5b
  9. Help! How to increase Microphone Boost more than possible?

Help! How to increase Microphone Boost more than possible?: Hi I need to increase the microphone Boost more than +12.0dB, because my microphone is too low how can i do that? (My screenshot) [img] (Example of screenshot, in english) [img] 96603
  10. Windows Automatically Increases Microphone Volume

Windows Automatically Increases Microphone Volume: The microphone on the Beyerdynamic MMX 300 is quite loud and sensitive, so I decrease the input volume by 30% in the recording devices menu, but regardless of disallowing access to it from other programs e.g. Skype, it always seems to change back up to 91% after awhile. I'll...