Windows 10: A way to integrate and sync a folder between to PC-s

Discus and support A way to integrate and sync a folder between to PC-s in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there a possibility, to have an automatically synced folder between two PC-s? I am working on the same project on a laptop and on a desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/josemiit, Mar 10, 2020.

1. A way to integrate and sync a folder between to PC-s

Is there a possibility, to have an automatically synced folder between two PC-s?

I am working on the same project on a laptop and on a desktop computer, it's such a hassle to always upload and download files between them, is there a way to fix that problem?

If yes, what are my choices?

submitted by /u/josemiit
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/josemiit, Mar 10, 2020

2. Sync folder between Air and PC locally

I'm looking for a software which will keep folders on my Mac Air and PC synced via the local wireless network.

I usually take my Mac with me everywhere and as such have tons of large downloaded files that I have to manually copy over to the PC. I'm looking for something that'll transfer the files over the local wireless network in my home.

Any suggestions?

aayman_farzand, Mar 10, 2020
  3. How do I sync a folder between 2 PCs?

I'd like to set up a folder on my computer to sync automatically with another folder on another computer... Allow me to illustrate:

My computer (Vista Ultimate x64) has a USB hard disk hooked up to it. On that disk is my Music folder, which the Zune software dumps my CD rips into.

The other computer (XP Pro) has a 200 GB hard drive set as slave and on it too, there is a Music folder...

The PCs are connected via a 10/100 CAT 5 cable.

Basically, I'd like to be able to just put music in one folder (either PC) and then the PC syncs it over to the other one automatically... I looked into Vista's off line files feature, but it doesn't seem to quite cover what I want to do.

beyond_amusia, Mar 10, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

A way to integrate and sync a folder between to PC-s

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

A way to integrate and sync a folder between to PC-s

1. A way to integrate and sync a folder between to PC-s - Similar Threads - integrate sync folder

2. Free software for syncing folders between pc and external hard drives?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free software for syncing folders between pc and external hard drives?: What's the best freeware that you suggest for syncing files and folders between PC and external hard drives? 183511
  3. Best Way to Sync Save Games Between Desktop & Laptop PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best Way to Sync Save Games Between Desktop & Laptop PC: Sometimes my saved games mess up if i play say Euro Truck Simulator 2 on Desktop one week, then next week play it a bit on Desktop, and then when i play it on Desktop again, the profile/saved games are messed up. Should i just uninstall the same games on Laptop, and just...
  4. Complete Sync between PC and Laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Complete Sync between PC and Laptop?: Is there a way to fully sync a PC and another windows 10 device? I know you can sign in to a microsoft account and sync devices but is there a way to theoretically start a Video Editing project on a laptop, save it, and open the same project on a PC seconds later without...
  5. Syncing Applications Between Laptop and PC

Syncing Applications Between Laptop and PC: Is there any way to sync applications between a laptop and PC? This would allow me to run applications on my laptop and move to my PC, already logged in and on the same user profile. I tried syncing data through my Microsoft account but none of my programs copied over....
  6. How to sync a folder between two laptops?

How to sync a folder between two laptops?: Hi everyone, I have two laptops, Laptop A and Laptop B. I use Laptop A for working from home and Laptop B is mainly for Netflix as it also works as a tablet. Is it possible to sync my work from Laptop A to Laptop B? OneDrive doesn't work on Laptop A so I am unable to use...
  7. sync folders between laptop and desktop in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sync folders between laptop and desktop in Windows 10: How can I sync folders between my laptop and desktop in Windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-folders-between-laptop-and-desktop-in-windows/ea5b68ac-1676-49c9-8bf7-15f02fae9dcb
  8. How to sync folders between a wired connected PC and WiFi laptop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to sync folders between a wired connected PC and WiFi laptop?: Up front, I am not an expert on this: as a single user with standalone PC I had nothing to do with 'sharing' stuff. Have been puzzling about the below for many hours now and maybe, what I want, isn't possible. Don't know. I would like to sync folders between my desktop PC...
  9. Is there a way to sync configurations between computers?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to sync configurations between computers?: Hello, Ihave a laptop and desktop machines running windows 10 I regularly use. As I work I tend to configure more and more stuff (keyboard shortcuts, word autocomplete, default signatures, etc.). Is there a way to sync these settings through the computers? I should...
  10. Notifications not syncing between PC, Phone and Tablet.

in Windows 10 Support
    Notifications not syncing between PC, Phone and Tablet.: I have a PC with Windows 10 Home 64Bit, version 15063.296. A Lumia 640 with the latest build of Windows 10 (consumer, not insider), and a Linx 1020 tablet with the latest consumer build of Windows 10 32Bit Home. The PC and tablet are clean installs, the phone was an...