Windows 10: A way to overide Windows always bogging down due to IE or Edge?

Discus and support A way to overide Windows always bogging down due to IE or Edge? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Even a fresh install of Windows 10, I have noticed, much as in past versions of windows but seems to be much worse with the Edge browser, that some... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by guitz, Aug 7, 2016.

1. guitz Win User

A way to overide Windows always bogging down due to IE or Edge?

Even a fresh install of Windows 10, I have noticed, much as in past versions of windows but seems to be much worse with the Edge browser, that some webpages seem to REALLY bog it down, like somes pages from MSN.com and others...as in years past NOTHING will really go forward and work until whatever is causing the bogdown gets resolved..this seems to be something that since day 1 was built into the code of either windows or the browswer or both that tells it 'you can click 'til you are blue in the face, but nothing is gonna move forward until whatever is bogging down this page gets resolved!' lol....And it seems much worse now with windows 10 and the Edge browser, anyone else experience this? I'm guessing their much be something in certain webpages coding or something that stalls the browser...ok if that's the case, why code things to where it brings windows to it's knees? Why can't they code some kind of workaround that allows you to continue to work in windows while the page issue resolves itself? I cannot STAND the infernal 'hourglass or spinning circle of futility' that windows is legendary for....We shouldn't have to resort to cntrl alt delete to bail out of things, someone should be smarter coding this stuff, imo.

:)

guitz, Aug 7, 2016

2. Bogged down

Hi Brian,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would like to know some information.

• Are you using Windows Phone or laptop?

• Do you get any error code or error message?

• Have you made any changes prior to this issue?

If you are facing the issue using Windows phone then try the step.

I would suggest you to refer to the link and perform soft reset and check if that helps.

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/how-to/wp8/phones-and-hardware/restart-my-phone

Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Aug 7, 2016
  3. Bogged down

. When typing -- emails, facebook -- I get sudden freeze ups that can last 30 seconds or more. Very frustrating. Help?

brianmarshall2020, Aug 7, 2016
Thema:

A way to overide Windows always bogging down due to IE or Edge?

1. A way to overide Windows always bogging down due to IE or Edge? - Similar Threads - overide always bogging

2. Computer bogs down after login to windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer bogs down after login to windows: I recently bought a new msi katana laptop with windows 11. I’ve noticed a weird quirk when starting up the computer. When I shut down using the standard approach of clicking the windows button on the start menu and select the power icon followed by shutdown or restart, the...
  3. Computer bogs down after login to windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer bogs down after login to windows: I recently bought a new msi katana laptop with windows 11. I’ve noticed a weird quirk when starting up the computer. When I shut down using the standard approach of clicking the windows button on the start menu and select the power icon followed by shutdown or restart, the...
  4. Bogged Down Memory, CPU and Low FPS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bogged Down Memory, CPU and Low FPS: I've been having general memory issues for the past three months, and it's been getting progressively worse. I noticed the problem first when I was playing Mass Effect 1 one day, and the frame rate was at an absolute crawl. Prior to that, a majority of my games ran absolutely...
  5. Random bogging down leading to system freezing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Random bogging down leading to system freezing: Ever since I upgraded to the October update some days ago, I've been having system slow downs leading to it freezing. I would need to hard reset and sometimes it happens a few minutes into the reset. I've tried updating my graphics driver to no avail. I saw these in the...
  6. Random bogging down leading to system freezing

in Windows 10 Support
    Random bogging down leading to system freezing: Ever since I upgraded to the October update some days ago, I've been having system slow downs leading to it freezing. I would need to hard reset and sometimes it happens a few minutes into the reset. I've tried updating my graphics driver to no avail. I saw these in the...
  7. IE not edge

in Browsers and Email
    IE not edge: how do I get internet explorer so I don't need to use edge. every time I get it it goes disappears I am new to windows10 don 't know where anything is very frustraiting 117429
  8. IE not edge

in Windows 10 Support
    IE not edge: how do I get internet explorer so I don't need to use edge. every time I get it it goes disappears I am new to windows10 don 't know where anything is very frustraiting 117429
  9. IE or Edge

in Browsers and Email
    IE or Edge: which is better to use Edge or IE sorry i'm a bit confused are they the same but different or are they just different why did MS keep both 20303
  10. ASUS Windows 10 starting to bog down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    ASUS Windows 10 starting to bog down: I've had my ASUS model Q524U since Sept 19. I've been pleased with it. WIth all the extra space, it could update without me knowing, unlike my earlier model that did not have 16GBs and 2TB HDD. Well, all of a sudden, too many times, when I turn it on and it is up and running,...