Windows 10: a way to seperate windows version inside iso?

Discus and support a way to seperate windows version inside iso? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; so i have just finished downloading both an windows 10 both bit version and a 64bit version only, problem is they contain the other versions, while i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JakeFrostyCS, Jan 29, 2020.

1. a way to seperate windows version inside iso?

so i have just finished downloading both an windows 10 both bit version and a 64bit version only, problem is they contain the other versions, while i only want pro, is there such way to seperate pro from the rest?

submitted by /u/JakeFrostyCS
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JakeFrostyCS, Jan 29, 2020
  2. MrGenius Win User

Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Jan 29, 2020
  3. [Ion] Win User
    Which version of windows?

That's what I'd suggest. As long as you use a legit key (& no cracks) you can get the ISOs anywhere (MS, a friend, etc)

[Ion], Jan 29, 2020
  4. DrPepper Win User

a way to seperate windows version inside iso?

Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

a way to seperate windows version inside iso?

1. a way to seperate windows version inside iso? - Similar Threads - seperate version inside

2. Is there any easy way to update a custom Win10 ISO image to a new Windows version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any easy way to update a custom Win10 ISO image to a new Windows version?: I have a custom Windows 10 20H2 image that runs PowerShell scripts, and a bunch of automated processes when imaging a computer. What is the easiest way to keep the automated processes and scripts, but installs 21H2 from the start? It takes so long to update new computers to...
  3. Is there a way to download the Windows 10 ISO?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to download the Windows 10 ISO?: I'm asking this because the Media Creation tool tells me that I "need" 8GB on the C drive just to install Windows 10 on a flash drive which has 16GB. And I can only open 6.77GB. So here's the question: is there any way to directly download the ISO? I say it again, NOT the...
  4. win10 ISO version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win10 ISO version: Is the win10 ISO I create from the website the most updated version of win10? The current version i have is from 1903, but i download another will it be 20h2? Cant seem to find where it lists what the current ISO version is....
  5. Any way to download old Windows 10 Insider Build iso file?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to download old Windows 10 Insider Build iso file?: I am a member of Windows 10 Insider Program. The newest build 20231 was broke with WSL2 + CUDA(https://github.com/microsoft/WSL/issues/5598). So I want to download the old build version (20221). I try to recovery from backup version but unfortunately, my Windows10 is...
  6. Will Version 2004 ISO from Insider Program be the same build as the one that is publicly...

Will Version 2004 ISO from Insider Program be the same build as the one that is publicly...: What are the chances there will be an updated build for next week's public release? I've got a machine I want to clean install version 2004 on, but don't want to risk of doing it over if there's a new build. submitted by /u/---geek--- [link] [comments]...
  7. Old Windows version ISO

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Old Windows version ISO: Greetings, I would like to install Windows 10 1703 on a virtual machine to do some tests. Is it still possible to get the 1703 ISO somewhere ? Bye ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-windows-version-iso/ab1b4eca-f3e2-425a-8b12-2cddcf6bbfa9
  8. Windows 10 Insider Preview 14328 ISO

Windows 10 Insider Preview 14328 ISO: Can someone help me where I can find working download link or torrent of Windows 10 Insider Preview 14328 ISO 32 bit? I can't find it literally anywhere. Thanks. submitted by /u/aki_phoenix [link] [comments]...
  9. Customized wallpapers inside the ISO?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Customized wallpapers inside the ISO?: Hello Guys, I just wonder if is possible to have customized wallpapers inside the ISO... Because I actually do not like the wallpapers offered in windows 10... So I just wondering if is possible to do so. All information provided will be highly appreciated. Thank you all who...
  10. Download Windows 10 Insider Preview ISO

in Windows 10 News
    Download Windows 10 Insider Preview ISO: Download Windows 10 Insider Preview ISO [img] Follow these steps to download Insider Preview: 1.Sign up for the Windows Insider Program, if you haven't already. 2.Read the system requirements. 3.Click one of the Download links on this page to download a...