Windows 10: A Web Excpetion occured: the request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS Secure channel.

Discus and support A Web Excpetion occured: the request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS Secure channel. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey i am trying to install an extension to a program but whenever i try to launch the application it seems to have a problem. I have tried allowing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Louis Rist, Mar 31, 2020.

1. A Web Excpetion occured: the request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS Secure channel.

Hey i am trying to install an extension to a program but whenever i try to launch the application it seems to have a problem.

I have tried allowing it through the firewall and changing some of the internet options Certificate requirements but to no luck

i should also note that this problem does not occur on other computers i have in the house and it also does not occur on a virutal machine running on the computer with the issue.

If anyone has any ideas please get back to me thank you.

Error follows :

A Web Exception occured: the request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS Secure channel.

at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternalUri address,WebRequest& request
    at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadStringUri address
    at Zfk=XM"V_2NpxFv%hZGr4E'#,sgrATnevE , tcejbO

:)

Louis Rist, Mar 31, 2020
  2. thomaseg1 Win User

SSL/TLS channel

Found this in a quick search , don't know if it will help

c# - The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel - Stack Overflow

thomaseg1, Mar 31, 2020
  3. SSL/TLS channel

Since a few days I get the message ; " The request is cancelled , can not make a secured SSL/TLS channel " , when trying to update a program in Win10 , on IE11.
    Very strange , seen this message never before !
    Any idea , would be very welcome .............*Smile

pietcorus2, Mar 31, 2020
  4. A Web Excpetion occured: the request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS Secure channel.

EDISHA IS NOT WORK

The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.

PankajKumarDL, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

A Web Excpetion occured: the request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS Secure channel.

1. A Web Excpetion occured: the request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS Secure channel. - Similar Threads - Web Excpetion occured

2. Unhandled excpetion has occurred ...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unhandled excpetion has occurred ...: Hello this is Alireza.In Local group policy : computer configuratin >Adminstrative Templates>Network>Qos packet scheduler>Limit reservable bandwitch when I set Enabled after not configured Then I set bandwirh limit on 0%I've got :https://ibb.co/gz7gTtv Sorry I couldn't upload...
  3. Unhandled excpetion has occurred ...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unhandled excpetion has occurred ...: Hello this is Alireza.In Local group policy : computer configuratin >Adminstrative Templates>Network>Qos packet scheduler>Limit reservable bandwitch when I set Enabled after not configured Then I set bandwirh limit on 0%I've got :https://ibb.co/gz7gTtv Sorry I couldn't upload...
  4. Unhandled excpetion has occurred ...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel: I'm currently trying to download updates via Lenovo Thinkvantage Update Retriever, however, I'm receiving the following error:The software encountered an issue unexpectedly and was unable to handle the specific issue: Error for->...
  6. Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel: I'm currently trying to download updates via Lenovo Thinkvantage Update Retriever, however, I'm receiving the following error:The software encountered an issue unexpectedly and was unable to handle the specific issue: Error for->...
  7. How to resolve The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to resolve The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.: Am getting this error on my project in Visual Basic 2019while traying to use API to send some data See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.Net.WebException:...
  8. SSL/TLS channel

in Browsers and Email
    SSL/TLS channel: Since a few days I get the message ; " The request is cancelled , can not make a secured SSL/TLS channel " , when trying to update a program in Win10 , on IE11. Very strange , seen this message never before ! Any idea , would be very welcome .............*Smile 143944
  9. SSL/TLS

in Windows 10 Customization
    SSL/TLS: I get an error that SSL/TLS is not setup. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ssltls/5e109a29-7523-4251-b40d-60a342189920
  10. SSL/TLS White List

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SSL/TLS White List: i tried to open a program but this shows ?! [ATTACH] Details See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was...