Windows 10: A wee TIP for Power Users menu

Discus and support A wee TIP for Power Users menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Maybe you are not aware of this, yet... This is in regard to the Power Users menu: It can be open by Rt Clking Windows logo. It can, also, be opened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Drew1903, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Drew1903 Win User

A wee TIP for Power Users menu

Maybe you are not aware of this, yet...

This is in regard to the Power Users menu:

It can be open by Rt Clking Windows logo. It can, also, be opened w/ Win+X and it is this way I am addressing, here. If, via Rt Clking no letters in the item words are underlined. BUT, use Win+x and you will notice certain letters in the item words ARE underlined. So, here's the TIP...

Once opened using either method, hit those letters to have what item you wanted. Win+x lets you see the letters, whereas w/ the Rt Clk you have to know & remember them. Examples: Open Power Users menu & hit r & the Run box will open... hit m Device Mgr opens... v will open Event viewer; OR Win+x & then r (for Run), w/out mousing or clicking on anything.

I have marked the letters I mentioned

A wee TIP for Power Users menu 1401282.jpg

Cheers,
    Drew
    A wee TIP for Power Users menu 1401284.jpg

:)

Drew1903, Feb 11, 2019
  2. Slartybart, Feb 11, 2019
  3. jk22 Win User
    switch user option on power option list or on start menu list

Can I use switch user option on power option list or on start menu list ?

4. jimbo45 Win User

Paul Thurrott: Here are the Top User Requests for Windows

You can add / change it or whatever but try and get the size of text bigger even if you make the other stuff HUGE

For example - screenshots enc

I'd like the Start menu text to be the same size as the text when you RIGHT MOUSE click on the start (windows) button.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

1. A wee TIP for Power Users menu - Similar Threads - wee TIP Power

2. Can't Add Some Items to Power User Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Add Some Items to Power User Menu: I have been editing the Power User Menu with WinX Menu Editor, and I have been unable to get 3 items to work. I had Control Panel pinned to the Taskbar with a list of items pinned to it, and I had added a Toolbar calls Apps with a lot of system, network, and utility settings...
  3. Can't Add Some Items to Power User Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Add Some Items to Power User Menu: I have been editing the Power User Menu with WinX Menu Editor, and I have been unable to get 3 items to work. I had Control Panel pinned to the Taskbar with a list of items pinned to it, and I had added a Toolbar calls Apps with a lot of system, network, and utility settings...
  4. Can't Add Some Items to Power User Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. A wee Suggestion / Tip

A wee Suggestion / Tip: Just sharing food for thought & a bit of a recommendation There are unneeded taskbar icons w/ K/B shortcuts, re: Search & Cortana, BUT... there are 3 that do well being there & improve the experience if & when they are on the taskbar. They are Settings, This PC & Task View a...
  6. Tips icon in the start menu in the outdated icon

Tips icon in the start menu in the outdated icon: hey there: Can someone help me out? I noticed that the tips icon in the start menu is in the outdated icon. It is different from the MS store. What can I do?[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  7. A Tip: Use Tips

A Tip: Use Tips: Ah, but seriously, use Tips. To discover, know & learn your Windows 10 Operating System, turn to Tips. What's New, abilities, Features, tools, What, Where & How... in Tips and all in plain, easy to understand, English, too. [ATTACH] Cheers, Drew [ATTACH]...
  8. 5 ways to speed up Chrome: Tips for power users and newbies

in Browsers and Email
    5 ways to speed up Chrome: Tips for power users and newbies: By turning a few dials you can make the browsing experience even zippier. 5 ways to speed up Chrome: Tips for power users and newbies | PCWorld 80273
  9. Tip for Start Menu Alternative

Tip for Start Menu Alternative: Since I don't have windows 10 installed, I basing the names of the folders on windows 7, please change accordingly. You will need to change your account to administrator for this to work, I think you can change back after your are done and it still should work but I have no...
  10. Shortcuts to open power menu or user menu.

in Windows 10 Support
    Shortcuts to open power menu or user menu.: Does anyone know if there's a command that can be pasted into a shortcut; That opens the power menu or user menu? I.e where you sign out or lock your computer. The shortcut is meant to be on the desktop. Some screenshots showing what menus I'm referring to. [img]...