Windows 10: A weird error causing in my system

Discus and support A weird error causing in my system in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi, i am experiencing a very weird problem in my laptop. its related to windows 10. well, i am sure this isnt related to the manufacturer of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MilindGoel15, May 14, 2019.

1. A weird error causing in my system

hi,

i am experiencing a very weird problem in my laptop. its related to windows 10.

well, i am sure this isnt related to the manufacturer of the laptop but with the os itself. I sometimes experience a error dialog box whenever i want to open certain thing, not everything but thing that has the location in system32 folder. when i open that program, this error comes up (attaching ss of that) {dont mind our wifi network name, haha}.

A weird error causing in my system acf26837-e561-43df-a788-de2599c7c3a4?upload=true.png

this comes up everytime and only solution to it is to restart whole system(which i basically do the shutdown first and then start again, i dont do restart, as it just pathetic).

Well, i think that this error only comes up when the system is not booted effectively with all services and programs bcoz i see in the arrow button(forgot wut is called) that some services dont show up and it is basically that time that this thing happens.

so can u help me in figuring out this issue. wut do i need to do to fix this.

PS. I dont know under which category of issue, it will go on. so chose of wut i possibly think

hoping for a quick and positive response by your side.

thanks A weird error causing in my system :)

:)

MilindGoel15, May 14, 2019
  2. Edleen Win User

Possible Causes of atikmdag errors

I was courious to see how many different causes there are to the infamous atikmdag.sys error that strikes widely across and has so for a long time, I am getting it myself also and it is really starting to wear me out. It is pretty annoying having a $520 Readeon 3870x2 card if you can't use it without errors.

So first of all, here is the apparant reason for my atikmdag error:

When I play a game, regardless of settings, clocks or anything else, the fan speed wil not be adjusting and the card will get hotter as it performs. As soon as the card gets hot enough, my system will attempt to speed up the fan and as soon as they do, I get the atikmdag error. I never hear the fan of my card go beyond 30% fan speed unless I push it using Rivatuner.

Anyone else got other apparant reasons?

By the way, here are the steps I have been trying to fix it
    • Renaming atikmdag.sys to "atikomdag.sys(old)
    • Set fan speed profiles in Rivatuner depending on temeprature thresholds
    • Setting fixed fan speed in Rivatuner
    • Installing only the ATI drivers without Catalyst Control Centre
    • Replacing RAM blocks
    • Trying older drivers
    I have probably tried a few

Edleen, May 14, 2019
  3. Mike0409 Win User
    System Error.

Event ID for each error? List those, will tell you what caused it on the Microsoft Knowledge Base.

Mike0409, May 14, 2019
  4. A weird error causing in my system

System Restore Error 0x81000203

Good day,

We can see here that you are having issues performing system restore on your computer. Having said that, we need to determine the cause of this problem. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to perform system restore? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.
    • Have you performed all the suggested troubleshooting steps found on this thread?

Desiree Yau, May 14, 2019
Thema:

A weird error causing in my system

1. A weird error causing in my system - Similar Threads - weird error causing

2. Event Error Causing System Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Error Causing System Crashes: THis has been happening for a while, but I believe I finally located the cause of seemingly random crashes, something that always appears in the event log at the time of the crash:The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...
  3. Event Error Causing System Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event Error Causing System Crashes: THis has been happening for a while, but I believe I finally located the cause of seemingly random crashes, something that always appears in the event log at the time of the crash:The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...
  4. Event Error Causing System Crashes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. weird Windows file system error

in Windows 10 Support
    weird Windows file system error: Hi folks chkdsk was just getting nowhere so I tried a non windows tool [[email protected] hrafn]# ntfsresize -i /dev/sdb3 ntfsresize v2017.3.23 (libntfs-3g) Device name : /dev/sdb3 NTFS volume version: 3.1 Cluster size : 4096 bytes Current volume size: 499839398400 bytes...
  6. weird error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    weird error: Log Name: Security Source: Microsoft-Windows-Security-Auditing Date: 2/17/2021 8:59:47 PM Event ID: 4798 Task Category: User Account Management Level: Information Keywords: Audit Success User: N/A Computer: ₩яξ₭ɐɓ3...
  7. Weird system lags

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird system lags: Hey, I have an Issue with my windows10. Every, let's say, half an hour, my computer shuts down any running programs and changes to a black screen. Then, after about a minute, the main bar is thrown back and in the next minute after, everything runs as it should, it's not...
  8. EapHost Error Causing System Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    EapHost Error Causing System Crash: Hi, I have a brand new Dell Latitude 5591 with Windows 10 Pro v10.0.18362. Shortly after purchasing this computer I started experiencing freezing and crashing, with the mouse and keyboard not working and the screen going black. The only thing that will make it work is to...
  9. System tray got error cause system icon missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    System tray got error cause system icon missing: Dear all folk, I have a problem which caused once already from my last time reset my Window. the System tray suddenly occured a "gap" between the system icons and the language icon which caused some system icon is hidden. The system icon wasn't disappeared as when I pull...
  10. Weird icon in my system tray

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird icon in my system tray: Does anyone recognize this icon? [ATTACH] It doesn't do anything when I click on it and doesn't show a name when I hover over it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-icon-in-my-system-tray/1ba0eb7c-85e9-43d9-bccc-80910449f864