Windows 10: A weird white rectangular pop up

Discus and support A weird white rectangular pop up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; There is a white rectangular that pops up out of nowhere in lower right corner of my desktop. I can't remove it unless I restarts my PC. Any solution... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AverageGamer, Sep 10, 2020.

1. A weird white rectangular pop up

There is a white rectangular that pops up out of nowhere in lower right corner of my desktop. I can't remove it unless I restarts my PC. Any solution on this?

:)

AverageGamer, Sep 10, 2020

2. a small white rectangular box with "Minimize"

A small white rectangular box with "Minimize" in it remains visible in the upper right hand corner of my screen. How do I get ride of it? why is it there?

Lewis Johnson, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

A weird white rectangular pop up

1. A weird white rectangular pop up - Similar Threads - weird white rectangular

2. Weird pop-up message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird pop-up message: Whenever I want to use WinZip's 'Find Duplicates' features I am getting this message:'WinZip was unable to schedule this task using the Windows task manager. Please check the user name and password you provided and ensure that the user has the correct permissions to schedule...
  3. Weird pop-up message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird pop-up message: Whenever I want to use WinZip's 'Find Duplicates' features I am getting this message:'WinZip was unable to schedule this task using the Windows task manager. Please check the user name and password you provided and ensure that the user has the correct permissions to schedule...
  4. White pop-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White pop-up: This box randomly pops up on my screen from time to time, it hasn't showed up for a few months and now it's back, I don't know why it keeps appearing nor do I know what it is. It started appearing after installing Windows 11...
  5. White pop-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White pop-up: This box randomly pops up on my screen from time to time, it hasn't showed up for a few months and now it's back, I don't know why it keeps appearing nor do I know what it is. It started appearing after installing Windows 11...
  6. Weird White border in Home Screen, popped up for no reason.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird White border in Home Screen, popped up for no reason.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BignoseBruce [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kt8f7f/weird_white_border_in_home_screen_popped_up_for/
  7. Weird ads popping up.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Weird ads popping up.: Some strange ads have been popping up on my computer saying things like my anti virus is out of date. or other random things like my norton vpn isnt up to date i dont use norton. What do i do? Ive done a scan and found nothing, no new random extensions and no weird tasks that...
  8. Weird Pop-Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird Pop-Up: So recently I had this Pop-Up appear when I turned my Laptop onSee image below. It wasn't an add, but more of a issue the Laptop's having? I have no Idea what it means, but I have also recently deleted a unreliable anti-add program, and I believe that this might be residue of...
  9. Rectangular pop-up at bottom of screen is annoying.

in Browsers and Email
    Rectangular pop-up at bottom of screen is annoying.: How can I get rid of the long rectangular popup in the middle of the bottom of the screen that says somebody wants to send info but I need to turn my settings on. It shows up on about half of the websites I log in to. 116232
  10. Rectangular pop-up at bottom of screen is annoying.

in Windows 10 Support
    Rectangular pop-up at bottom of screen is annoying.: How can I get rid of the long rectangular popup in the middle of the bottom of the screen that says somebody wants to send info but I need to turn my settings on. It shows up on about half of the websites I log in to. 116232