Windows 10: A while ago i bought minecraft now i dont have it

Discus and support A while ago i bought minecraft now i dont have it in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I had the java and was able to claim the free gift code for Minecraft windows 10 edition and I had it claimed on 9/21/2017 but when I look for it again... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Mason Weidner, Apr 11, 2019.

1. A while ago i bought minecraft now i dont have it

I had the java and was able to claim the free gift code for Minecraft windows 10 edition and I had it claimed on 9/21/2017 but when I look for it again I have no idea where it is I have looked all over but cannot find the game. It keeps telling me to buy it but I should have the free version.

:)

Mason Weidner, Apr 11, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Apr 11, 2019
  3. TPU Minecraft Server

A while ago when i was setting a server for minecraft (stoped running it now thought) I noticed that in a server.properties list there was a white-list option, and was just curios.

ChevyOwner, Apr 11, 2019
  4. A while ago i bought minecraft now i dont have it

Can't download minecraft windows ten

I bought minecraft originally from the minecraft website a long time ago. I bought the windows ten version recently by following the links on the mojang website to get it free if you own minecraft already. I dont know how to install it because it still
    says it costs 10 dollars and the buy button cant be clicked on.

MichaelBurkeIsOk, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

A while ago i bought minecraft now i dont have it

1. A while ago i bought minecraft now i dont have it - Similar Threads - while ago bought

2. I bought Minecraft Java Edition many years ago and now I can't play it anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft Java Edition many years ago and now I can't play it anymore: Hello! I've recently wanted to get back my account and access my worlds but now it is forcing me to buy Java & Bedrock together and I can't launch Java Edition anymore....
  3. I bought Minecraft Java Edition many years ago and now I can't play it anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Java Edition many years ago and now I can't play it anymore: Hello! I've recently wanted to get back my account and access my worlds but now it is forcing me to buy Java & Bedrock together and I can't launch Java Edition anymore....
  4. I bought minecraft 3 years ago, but now I don't have access to the game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought minecraft 3 years ago, but now I don't have access to the game.: I bought the game using paypal 3 years ago and managed to find the receipt. I don't have access to the game and it says I have to buy it all over again, which is annoying. I logged into the exact same account that I used to play on when I had the access....
  5. I bought minecraft 3 years ago, but now I don't have access to the game.

I bought minecraft 3 years ago, but now I don't have access to the game.: I bought the game using paypal 3 years ago and managed to find the receipt. I don't have access to the game and it says I have to buy it all over again, which is annoying. I logged into the exact same account that I used to play on when I had the access....
  6. I bought minecraft but i still dont own it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought minecraft but i still dont own it: i just bought minecraft but it says i dont own it i cant play but i got charged money for the purchase so what do i do i have all the proof of payment and tried contacting my bank but they said that microsoft recieved the money i also got a email from microsoft that the...
  7. I bought minecraft but i still dont own it

I bought minecraft but i still dont own it: i just bought minecraft but it says i dont own it i cant play but i got charged money for the purchase so what do i do i have all the proof of payment and tried contacting my bank but they said that microsoft recieved the money i also got a email from microsoft that the...
  8. i bought a game a while ago and i was able to play it but now it doesnt show up in my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i bought a game a while ago and i was able to play it but now it doesnt show up in my...: i bought a game a while ago and i was able to play it but now it doesnt show up in my computer and when i go to the microsoft store it says ¨owned¨ but the play button is gray and when i click on it it doesnt do anything and it doesnt let me play it again...
  9. paid for minecraft long ago, now i have to pay again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    paid for minecraft long ago, now i have to pay again?: I have been trying to search for an answer to this one but everyone just says to go to Microsoft store and re-0download it. I bought minecraft for PC in 2013, from mojang. i got a new PC and its telling me i have to buy it again java i bought it from mojang- not Microsoft so...
  10. I redeemed a code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition a while back, but now i dont have it for...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I redeemed a code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition a while back, but now i dont have it for...: On May 30th, I redeemed a code from a giveaway for Minecraft Windows 10 edition. It wasn't the starter pack, just the base game. I have screenshots and proof that I had this game. I am positive I'm on the same account. I sent a friend request to my friend and we played on a...