Windows 10: A while ago i bought minecraft now i dont have it

Discus and support A while ago i bought minecraft now i dont have it in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I had the java and was able to claim the free gift code for Minecraft windows 10 edition and I had it claimed on 9/21/2017 but when I look for it again... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Mason Weidner, Apr 11, 2019.

1. A while ago i bought minecraft now i dont have it

I had the java and was able to claim the free gift code for Minecraft windows 10 edition and I had it claimed on 9/21/2017 but when I look for it again I have no idea where it is I have looked all over but cannot find the game. It keeps telling me to buy it but I should have the free version.

:)

Mason Weidner, Apr 11, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Apr 11, 2019
  3. TPU Minecraft Server

A while ago when i was setting a server for minecraft (stoped running it now thought) I noticed that in a server.properties list there was a white-list option, and was just curios.

ChevyOwner, Apr 11, 2019
  4. A while ago i bought minecraft now i dont have it

Can't download minecraft windows ten

I bought minecraft originally from the minecraft website a long time ago. I bought the windows ten version recently by following the links on the mojang website to get it free if you own minecraft already. I dont know how to install it because it still
    says it costs 10 dollars and the buy button cant be clicked on.

MichaelBurkeIsOk, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

A while ago i bought minecraft now i dont have it

1. A while ago i bought minecraft now i dont have it - Similar Threads - while ago bought

2. i bought minecraft but now it says i can't play it it keeps showing me this error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i bought minecraft but now it says i can't play it it keeps showing me this error...: i bought minecraft but now it says i can't play it it keeps showing me this error code0x803F8001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-minecraft-but-now-it-says-i-cant-play-it/492cf027-8eb4-4f94-a73a-ba0ccdd783cd
  3. storage: i dont have enough space

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    storage: i dont have enough space: my pc dosent have enough room to get the newest window update i dont have enough space however my labtop wont let me uninstall any app anyway it says that i need all theses and my hole internal storage is being taken up by microsoft please help thank you ps my wireless mouse...
  4. I changed my hardware and now i dont have a licens key for windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I changed my hardware and now i dont have a licens key for windows: I changed my motherboard and my CPU in this PC and i had a digital license key attached to my Microsoft account, but now I've logged in with that account but it says that my windows is not activated. Can I get help please?...
  5. I dont have the october 2018 update :(

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I dont have the october 2018 update :(: im on 1803 and I don't see any updates in check for updates im on a windows 10 dell p. I tried resetting my pc and select delete some files but it doesn't work please tell me how to fix this....
  6. Now i dont have the scan for hardware changes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Now i dont have the scan for hardware changes: I am desperately trying to get my camera back. first it came up with a error message. so I came here and someone said to uninstall the camera and restart the computer. I did that and now I cant find the camera icon in device manager. I came back here and asked again. I pretty...
  7. İ bought Minecraft windows 10 edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    İ bought Minecraft windows 10 edition.: please help, i am on pc, i bought minecraft windows 10 edition thinking it gave me the java edition too, i would buy the java edition too but my country 's currency is too bad. like i bought the game for 76 of my country's currency. other people buy it for 6 dollars i think....
  8. I dont have an administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    I dont have an administrator: I Dont know what to do im trying to change my user name cause it as an ! in the user name so if i try to run anything that uses java it wont work and i never found an administrator account on this pc so plz help as much as possible...
  9. I have bought minecraft and cant find out how to refund it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have bought minecraft and cant find out how to refund it: I bought Minecraft in the Microsoft store and didn't see you can buy it for java and get a free code for windows 10 Can anyone tell me how I can refund it?...
  10. I dont have internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I dont have internet: I don't have internet I shell restore windows photo viewer and I do like in tutorial, after I restart computer, and lose internet connection. Maybe this tutorial for windows photo viewer don't have nothing because I lose internet connection, but after this steps, I lose...