Windows 10: A while ago i bought minecraft now i dont have it

Discus and support A while ago i bought minecraft now i dont have it in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I had the java and was able to claim the free gift code for Minecraft windows 10 edition and I had it claimed on 9/21/2017 but when I look for it again... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Mason Weidner, Apr 11, 2019.

1. A while ago i bought minecraft now i dont have it

I had the java and was able to claim the free gift code for Minecraft windows 10 edition and I had it claimed on 9/21/2017 but when I look for it again I have no idea where it is I have looked all over but cannot find the game. It keeps telling me to buy it but I should have the free version.

:)

Mason Weidner, Apr 11, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Apr 11, 2019
  3. TPU Minecraft Server

A while ago when i was setting a server for minecraft (stoped running it now thought) I noticed that in a server.properties list there was a white-list option, and was just curios.

ChevyOwner, Apr 11, 2019
  4. A while ago i bought minecraft now i dont have it

Can't download minecraft windows ten

I bought minecraft originally from the minecraft website a long time ago. I bought the windows ten version recently by following the links on the mojang website to get it free if you own minecraft already. I dont know how to install it because it still
    says it costs 10 dollars and the buy button cant be clicked on.

MichaelBurkeIsOk, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

A while ago i bought minecraft now i dont have it

1. A while ago i bought minecraft now i dont have it - Similar Threads - while ago bought

2. Bought Minecraft and have order #

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bought Minecraft and have order #: I bought minecraft and have my order number, but I don't have the access key. How do I get it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-minecraft-and-have-order/ad3bd8e0-40b9-4c79-b909-82b42e6ad936
  3. I have a AOEIII game i bought years ago in original packaging with original discs and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a AOEIII game i bought years ago in original packaging with original discs and...: I am running Windows 10 on Parallels on a Mac. I own this game and have all the packaging and original key inside the box. When I tried to install it, the key does not work....
  4. Minecraft says i dont own it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft says i dont own it: I got Minecraft windows 10 though the better together promotion but when I download the game, the "unlock full game" button appears even though I have claimed the game code I tried signing out of the store and back in, it didn't work I tried reinstalling the game, it...
  5. I redeemed a code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition a while back, but now i dont have it for...

I redeemed a code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition a while back, but now i dont have it for...: On May 30th, I redeemed a code from a giveaway for Minecraft Windows 10 edition. It wasn't the starter pack, just the base game. I have screenshots and proof that I had this game. I am positive I'm on the same account. I sent a friend request to my friend and we played on a...
  6. Remember when I bought MR7 a year ago?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Remember when I bought MR7 a year ago?: Well I finally installed it and from what I can gather it appears I have it set up to run in 'Incremental Forever' mode. It's incrementally belching my C and D drives out 8am every day onto my Seagate 4TB external drive, so that's nice. It takes only a few minutes. I turn...
  7. I have been hacked a while ago and got my account back just now

I have been hacked a while ago and got my account back just now: I have been hacked a while ago on my mojang account i dont know if you guys can fix this but i juts got my mojang account back and i realized that they took my bedrock edition for minecraft please help...
  8. Now i dont have the scan for hardware changes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Now i dont have the scan for hardware changes: I am desperately trying to get my camera back. first it came up with a error message. so I came here and someone said to uninstall the camera and restart the computer. I did that and now I cant find the camera icon in device manager. I came back here and asked again. I pretty...
  9. I dont have an administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    I dont have an administrator: I Dont know what to do im trying to change my user name cause it as an ! in the user name so if i try to run anything that uses java it wont work and i never found an administrator account on this pc so plz help as much as possible...
  10. I dont have internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I dont have internet: I don't have internet I shell restore windows photo viewer and I do like in tutorial, after I restart computer, and lose internet connection. Maybe this tutorial for windows photo viewer don't have nothing because I lose internet connection, but after this steps, I lose...