Windows 10: a white light when i open chromium edge, switched to it today and loving it as of right now...

Discus and support a white light when i open chromium edge, switched to it today and loving it as of right now... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tanishvv [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tanishvv, May 31, 2020.

1. a white light when i open chromium edge, switched to it today and loving it as of right now...

/u/tanishvv, May 31, 2020
  2. Lentha Q Win User

Cannot uninstall Chromium browser at all on Windows 10.

SusanMaryElizabeth;

followed the steps you have posted here and was doin' great until the very last step. opened my C: drive but no Chromium folder listed. any other suggestions? really want Chromium off my system as it's a pain in the butt!!!!

thanks for your assistance,

lentha

Lentha Q, May 31, 2020
  3. Jsssssssss, May 31, 2020
  4. a white light when i open chromium edge, switched to it today and loving it as of right now...

how to uninstall chromium

Hi Scott,

Chromium is the open-source web browser project from which Google Chrome draws its source code. The browsers share the majority of code and features, though there are some minor differences in features and they have different licensing.

I appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Do you get any error while you try to uninstall the chromium browser?

• How did you install the chromium browser? Is it through Windows store/third party website/any other source?

• Does the issue persist only while you try to uninstall the chromium browser/ any other programs?
    You may follow the below suggestions and check if you are able to uninstall the chromium browser.

Follow the below steps if you have installed the chromium browser through the setup file or through the other source.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard, and select
      Programs and features.

• Here you will be able to see the list of programs installed in your computer.

• Right click on the program which you would like to uninstall and click
      Uninstall.
    If you have downloaded the chromium browser through the Windows store, open the Start menu, type chromium in the search bar, right click on the chromium browser from the search bar results and click on uninstall.

THIRD PARTY LINK DISCLAIMER

Using Third Party Software, including hardware drivers can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the use of Third Party Software
    can be solved. Using Third Party Software is at your own risk.

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Nachappa C K, May 31, 2020
Thema:

a white light when i open chromium edge, switched to it today and loving it as of right now...

1. a white light when i open chromium edge, switched to it today and loving it as of right now... - Similar Threads - white light open

2. When I start Edge Chromium to tabs open ?

in Browsers and Email
    When I start Edge Chromium to tabs open ?: For some reason when I open Edge Chromium it opens two tabs. Both instances of Edge run fine. I just choose one, close the other either, and move on. It has me wondering is there a simple fix for this ? Windows 10 version 2004 OS Build 19041.610 Edge version 86.0.622.63...
  3. When I start Edge Chromium to tabs open ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    When I start Edge Chromium to tabs open ?: For some reason when I open Edge Chromium it opens two tabs. Both instances of Edge run fine. I just choose one, close the other either, and move on. It has me wondering is there a simple fix for this ? Windows 10 version 2004 OS Build 19041.610 Edge version 86.0.622.63...
  4. Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Chromium: Hi All, * We have installed edge chromium 84.0.522.63 offline installer and it has upgraded the inbuilt microsoft edge. * Current edge chromium 84.0.522.63 got upgraded automatically after an update edg chromium 86.0.622.38 has got installed from windows update. *But...
  5. Edge Chromium?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium?: Will Edge Chromium be pre-installed in future Windows 10 releases? Or, will it have to be installed manually? 154811
  6. Edge Chromium

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium: Greetings, I am using the Edge Dev edition. I notice that the Stable edition is available. Two questions: -is there any advantage to moving to Stable? -if so, do I have to move my data, settings and extensions manually from Dev to Stable? Thanks, Graham 149521
  7. edge chromium

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    edge chromium: [IMG] There is a black line under the address bar in 125% scales of 14'' 1080p display. How to fix it?Thanks! https://preview.redd.it/qacdjzk3yvv31.png?width=1907&format=png&auto=webp&s=65c1cb22d0ad37849b55e15294bd0ce4d3e0f5cc submitted by /u/gui117 [link]...
  8. Right Click Menu is White on Light Grey?

in Windows 10 Support
    Right Click Menu is White on Light Grey?: I just changed the default app mode from light to dark on one of my PCs. Right clicking on an icon displays white text on alight grey background in one user account which is wrong. The dark mode works OK in other accounts on the same PC. Is there a fix for this behaviour?...
  9. Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Chromium: Edge Chromium is freezing and not responding https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-chromium/ae638f53-c913-4a51-aa99-593145c4ddd7
  10. Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Chromium: I keep hearing that the new Edge browser is Chromium-based. So why doesn'y new computer have it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-chromium/14e2ed1f-a39e-4f23-b6dd-2fb44bb9eee2